Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Marty is no longer a Scientologist or an Independent Scientologist

Default Sneakster re: Marty is no longer a Scientologist or an Independent Scientologist

https://whyweprotest.net/community/t...2#post-2314740
    Quote Originally Posted by thesneakster, post: 2314740, member: 3926
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Age of Protest, post: 2314556, member: 24573
    And Hobs - any comment on this recent development?

Mark "Marty" Rathbun is free to go his own way, however he

chooses to classify himself - or not.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist

Default Re: Sneakster re: Marty is no longer a Scientologist or an Independent Scientologist

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post

So Sneakster refuses to post here because we're so mean, but he posts on WWP?

"We're so sad we're getting old it made us restless. I'm so mad I'm getting old it makes me reckless."
    Adele - When We Were Young

3. Likes Vittorio liked this post

Default Re: Marty is no longer a Scientologist or an Independent Scientologist

Well, in that case, I take the last sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post
    This proves the concept that leaving Scientology is a process, not an isolated event; finally, we are past hope. We can now add Marty to the ranks of the exes, lol
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Silver Meritorious Patron Nicole's Avatar

The last months I have found my personal peace with exes like Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder...

Like I am on my way out, they are on their way out...

But if one of them says, hey I am not a Scientologist anymore it is (would be) a good news, because every Cult is evil. I had the chance to meet Ex Cult Kids from other Cults, different Cult, different ideology, same story...

Nicole

6. Thanks TG1, AnonyMary says "thank you" for this post
    Crusader

Default Re: Sneakster re: Marty is no longer a Scientologist or an Independent Scientologist

Mark "Marty" Rathbun is free to go his own way, however he
    chooses to classify himself - or not.

Michael A. Hobson
    Independent Scientologist
    I like comment #50 - Hobs, you have failed to transcend.

8. LOL! AnonyMary laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron In present time's Avatar

But it is still kinda odd, Marty saying he isn't a Scientologist but he's still accepting PC's. HUH?

10. Thanks Sidney18511 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes secretiveoldfag, AnonyMary liked this post
    Patron Meritorious

Quote Originally Posted by In present time View Post
    But it is still kinda odd, Marty saying he isn't a Scientologist but he's still accepting PC's. HUH?
    He's a Repair-reverse-scientologyologist. It's knowing how to know the reverse of Scientology, and how to repair that, or something like that.

Somehow I think that it's only a REAL Scientologist who could have that level of knowingness. If so, would a real Scientologist please stand up and show your super powerz?

12. Likes Vittorio, degraded being liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron In present time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Boson Wog Stark View Post
    He's a Repair-reverse-scientologyologist. It's knowing how to know the reverse of Scientology, and how to repair that, or something like that.

Somehow I think that it's only a REAL Scientologist who could have that level of knowingness. If so, would a real Scientologist please stand up and show your super powerz?
    Well, it is about time Scientology got it's own Schrodingers Cat. I thought it might take a few more lifetimes or something;)

14. Likes TG1 liked this post
    LOL! Techless, TG1 laughed at this post

Default We're all just J&D

Quote Originally Posted by Boson Wog Stark View Post

Marty's Moving on up a Little Higher to the land of Beyond Reproach where he would like to bask in the sunshine of universal respect.

16. Likes JBWriter liked this post
    LOL! JBWriter laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by In present time View Post
    Marty:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/201...n-still-water/
    I suggest I can help with a) repair Reverse-Scientology application people may have experienced, b) repair/rehab any grade or level that might be incomplete or ‘out’, c) put one’s Scientology experience into perspective from which growth is possible, d) graduate people from the cult and any lingering cult think, or fixation with the cult experience people might be walking around with, e) guide people toward a meaningful transcendence from their Scientology-inflicted obsessions, and f) help OTs transcend the captive, glass ceiling dimension they’ve been led into.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast