Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Marty is no longer a Scientologist or an Independent Scientologist

Gold Meritorious Patron In present time's Avatar

Default Re: Marty is no longer a Scientologist or an Independent Scientologist

I am not saying Marty is a psychopath. But it does occur to me that the actions of a psychopath and a "warrior" align... don't they? I suppose these are the labels Marty is trying to drop. But no, wait the title of his book is WHAT? Cake, meet eat it too.

It appears that Marty is trying to develope a "new-improved Scientology". He will continue to make a living auditing and plans to write a NEW book I am sure that such a wise LRH wanna be will come up with a new name for the "brilliance" he believes will be a gift to the world. I mean really, what else is the guy going to do?
    There is still some gold in them ex-Scientologest and he plans to mine all he can.

Banned

Default Re: Marty iThe Deprogrammer

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    I suggest I can help with a) repair Reverse-Scientology application people may have experienced, b) repair/rehab any grade or level that might be incomplete or ‘out’, c) put one’s Scientology experience into perspective from which growth is possible, d) graduate people from the cult and any lingering cult think, or fixation with the cult experience people might be walking around with, e) guide people toward a meaningful transcendence from their Scientology-inflicted obsessions, and f) help OTs transcend the captive, glass ceiling dimension they’ve been led into.
    Marty the Deprogrammer!

4. Thanks Gib says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AnonyMary, In present time, Gib liked this post
    LOL! Free to shine, lotus, AnonyMary, Mojo laughed at this post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by In present time View Post
    I am not saying Marty is a psychopath. But it does occur to me that the actions of a psychopath and a "warrior" align... don't they? I suppose these are the labels Marty is trying to drop. But no, wait the title of his book is WHAT? Cake, meet eat it too.
    A psychopathic warrior can not put down his gun until everyone is dead.

6. Thanks In present time, Enthetan, Free Being Me says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Free Being Me liked this post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu Belle View Post
    So, how does he plan to make a living now?

I assume if he is no longer a Scientologist he is also no longer an auditor?
    well...

that is certainly not so in my own case

i am quite firmly a judeochristian universalist

since early june of 1974 i have performed model session on an e-meter and sent a preclear to an examiner exactly once, in 1985 in san francisco

but...

i'm an auditor

i live and breathe the spirit of the auditor's code. i know and understand the clear sharp difference between a person who is reactive out of PT and a person responsive in PT. i know indicators and the COHE by heart. i know the comm cycle. i know how to do some sort of seat of the pants havingness when someone who has never heard of auditing and never noticed i shifted gears and put on my auditor's hat while we were talking has stood up out the mud puddle he or she was just lying face down in and is ready to walk away and countless other little simple things i picked up on in the academy in san francisco and in the chair at fcdc

marty is in some sort of transition. i don't know the guy, never met him but i tend to suspect he is an auditor

So I guess this means he isn't going to be taking over the Church of Scientology......(or is this just part of his super sneaky plan?)

9. Thanks Gadfly, TG1 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes TG1 liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron uncover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    So I guess this means he isn't going to be taking over the Church of Scientology......(or is this just part of his super sneaky plan?)
    I think there is no final decision made yet. It depends on the greatest good for the .... dynamic(s). Let´s talk about this after the cash-check of Co$.
    "Scientology & the FZ - where mental illness is celebrated as a win called OT." (C) 2013 by HelluvaHoax!

"To get involved in Scientology is a mistake any good person could make. But to stay involved for a lifetime requires sadism or some degree of masochism." (C) 2014 by HelluvaHoax!

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Wet my pants!

So funny!

TG1

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    Has he apologised for his thuggery yet?

13. Likes secretiveoldfag liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron In present time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Commander Birdsong View Post
    well...

that is certainly not so in my own case

i am quite firmly a judeochristian universalist

since early june of 1974 i have performed model session on an e-meter and sent a preclear to an examiner exactly once, in 1985 in san francisco

but...

i'm an auditor

i live and breathe the spirit of the auditor's code. i know and understand the clear sharp difference between a person who is reactive out of PT and a person responsive in PT. i know indicators and the COHE by heart. i know the comm cycle. i know how to do some sort of seat of the pants havingness when someone who has never heard of auditing and never noticed i shifted gears and put on my auditor's hat while we were talking has stood up out the mud puddle he or she was just lying face down in and is ready to walk away and countless other little simple things i picked up on in the academy in san francisco and in the chair at fcdc

marty is in some sort of transition. i don't know the guy, never met him but i tend to suspect he is an auditor
    there are so many helpers. they use whatever tools they have. i dont accredit scn. much at all for that, it was kinda a sidetrack .
    no harm, no fowl, that is still up in the air.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast