Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Leah Remini Files Missing-Person Report on Scientology leaderís wife

Gold Meritorious Patron BlackRob's Avatar

Default Leah Remini Files Missing-Person Report on Scientology leaderís wife

Leah Remini has taken a surprising new step, the Underground Bunker has learned.
    After speaking with the Los Angeles Police Department, we have confirmed that on Wednesday Remini filed a missing-person report for Scientology leader David Miscavigeís wife, Shelly Miscavige, who has not been seen in public in six years.
    As we reported when we broke the news July 8 of Reminiís departure from Scientology, one of the main reasons she began to question her involvement in the church was discovering at the wedding of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes in November 2006 that Miscavige was there without his wife, who had disappeared without explanation. When she asked about it, then church spokesman Tommy Davis told her, ďYou donít have the fucking rank to ask about Shelly.Ē
    In other stories, we have explained that in late 2005 or early 2006, Shelly was transferred from Scientologyís International Base near Hemet, California to a secret compound near Lake Arrowhead in the mountains above Los Angeles. This compound, the headquarters of the Church of Spiritual Technology, is home to only a dozen or so Scientologists who are completely cut off from the outside world. Weíve been told that Shelly has been there for the past six years. But Miscavige and his attorneys have so far refused to publicly confirm her location there, and they have not produced her to confirm that she is in good health.
    Now, Remini has put enormous pressure on the church to do just that by involving the LAPD.

More:
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/08/08/lea...ife/#more-9098
    Check out my ongoing "What do Scientologists say on FB Thread":
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...at-Should-I-Do

I'm gonna kiss in you front of everybody, I don't care
    That's right, I pulled your dress up
    Snap, you ain't got no underwear on
    I shoulda known, I shoulda known

BlackRob: http://i.imgur.com/j8adKMd.jpg . Email: blackrob [@] privatdemail.net

Default Re: Leah Remini Files Missing-Person Report on Scientology leaderís wife

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRob View Post
    Leah Remini has taken a surprising new step, the Underground Bunker has learned.
    After speaking with the Los Angeles Police Department, we have confirmed that on Wednesday Remini filed a missing-person report for Scientology leader David Miscavigeís wife, Shelly Miscavige, who has not been seen in public in six years.
    As we reported when we broke the news July 8 of Reminiís departure from Scientology, one of the main reasons she began to question her involvement in the church was discovering at the wedding of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes in November 2006 that Miscavige was there without his wife, who had disappeared without explanation. When she asked about it, then church spokesman Tommy Davis told her, ďYou donít have the fucking rank to ask about Shelly.Ē
    In other stories, we have explained that in late 2005 or early 2006, Shelly was transferred from Scientologyís International Base near Hemet, California to a secret compound near Lake Arrowhead in the mountains above Los Angeles. This compound, the headquarters of the Church of Spiritual Technology, is home to only a dozen or so Scientologists who are completely cut off from the outside world. Weíve been told that Shelly has been there for the past six years. But Miscavige and his attorneys have so far refused to publicly confirm her location there, and they have not produced her to confirm that she is in good health.
    Now, Remini has put enormous pressure on the church to do just that by involving the LAPD.

More:
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/08/08/lea...ife/#more-9098
    Shit just got REAL. Way to go, Leah!
    "Never forget who you are, for surely the world wonít. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

3. Thanks Cheappassion says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Udarnik's Avatar

Default Re: Leah Remini Files Missing-Person Report on Scientology leaderís wife

Fuckin' A, Leah!!!!

It boggles my mind that shit like the RPF has been going on in America with no involvment from law enforcement for so long. It's time the chickenshit DAs went after them, and this forces their hands!
    Last edited by Udarnik; 9th August 2013 at 02:44 AM.
    Imagine, if you will, a load of horseshit. And weíre not talking just your average load of horseshit; no, weíre talking colossal load of horseshit. An epic load of horseshit. The kind of load of horseshit that has accreted over decades and has developed its own sort of ecosystem, from the flyblown chunks at the perimeter, down into the heated and decomposing center, generating explosive levels of methane as bacteria feast merrily on vintage, liquified crap... -- John Scalzi

5. Thanks Cheappassion, Pheryn says "thank you" for this post
    Likes LA SCN, Dean Blair, Lori, Lurker5, Kookaburra and 3 others liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Udarnik View Post
    Fuckin' A, Leah!!!!

It boggles my mind that shit like the RPF has been going on in America with no involement from law enforcement for so long. It's time the chickenshit DAs went after them, and this forces their hands!
    This is gonna be innnnteresting.
    "Never forget who you are, for surely the world wonít. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

7. Likes Lurker5, In present time liked this post
    Patron with Honors iHateDuplicity's Avatar

And this is where I decide that I may have been wrong about the effectiveness of the "Where's Shelly?" campaign and admit so publicly.

Leah Remini is taking this to a whole new level - one I never saw coming. Now this is what I'm talking about when I say that something should be done about it! It's also damn interesting in the blog posting today that Leah was also trying to find out about Barbara Ruiz. I had no idea that her husband had left the SO and was re-married to some ex-SO bimbo who trolls for Cof$. If true, this guy sounds like a total jerk.

If what I'm thinking is going to happen now with Shelly, this may end up being the most effective campaign ever to raise awareness of the Cof$'s corruption and actual danger to people. If the LAPD actually follow up on this report, which I predict they are going to have to since it's going to be on media lines, then the Cof$ is going to have to air this dirty laundry in the media. And that means more and more eyes and ears on Cof$ and more necessity for them to answer questions they don't want to go anywhere near. And it may just be that there is something nefarious really is going on with Shelly. And wouldn't that blow the lid off everything?

While I may have been wrong in my OP about the Where's Shelly? campaign, I have no compulsion to be right about it. In fact, I have to say that given Leah's new move on this:

I LOVE BEING WRONG!!

It's about bloody time! Think about other "church" leaders, their spouses are ALWAYS with them. Even if Miscavige doesn't believe in divorce, you'd think he'd trot Shelley out now & then for appearance only. The fact that NO ONE can say they have seen her is downright scary. I didn't even realize Leah was a scientologist until recently---and yet she's causing the most trouble for the cult. Team Leah.

10. Thanks Lori, JBWriter says "thank you" for this post

Oh to have been a fly on the wall when Davey-boy found out about this. Bet his head popped right off.

12. Likes Claire Swazey liked this post
    LOL! Ogsonofgroo, R6Basic, Dean Blair, Lori, sallydannce and 5 others laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Idle Morgue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Leah is putting David Miscavige's ethics in and she has the hutzpah to do it - the right way!! Yeah Leah Remini - what a big being!!

David Miscavige is really, really stupid - and Hubbard talks about the "criminal is basically good and wants to get caught".

Would it just blow the clams out of the water if she ends up "missing - like dead?" Committed suicide or some such thing. The authorities digging up the grounds and finding other skeleton's buried on the compound? Miscavige is hiding sordid crimes - that is why he attacks the critics and punishes anyone who says anything bad about him....we know about the ones who speak up - but there are more...many more that are unknown.

It is a good thing that Thomas (Tommy) Davis left the cult - he would be getting the crap slapped out of him right now!!

Find Shelly - should be the slogan - I think if she was alive - they would have produced her unless her condition is so poor - they just can't!

14. Thanks iHateDuplicity, Pheryn says "thank you" for this post
    ...serving time for mistakes made by another in another lifetime
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iHateDuplicity View Post
    And this is where I decide that I may have been wrong about the effectiveness of the "Where's Shelly?" campaign and admit so publicly.

(Snip)

I LOVE BEING WRONG!!
    I gave a lot of thought to what you said about the Where's Shelly campaign. While you raised some good points, the initial stories about Leah Remini were not all about Shelly's whereabouts. Take, for instance, my mother. When she asked about the Shelly issue, she cared more about how Leah was treated for asking. To her, Shelly's whereabouts were an afterthought. She cared about Shelly being missing - don't get me wrong. She just was more weirded out by the reaction of the cult officials.

Granted, we're immigrants from North Korea so she may react differently than many, but I don't think it is that different. Also, she doesn't know about the courses I took because she's really religious as a Christian and I don't want to worry her. In that regard, I offer the strory as a "what wog People magazine readers discuss over lunch" type story.
    The main key to free a person from this cult is compassion. This is true of all cults, but it is especially true of Scientology, where, in the upper echelons, there isn't even any pretense of compassion. Showing compassion just might be the key to breaking through the person's cult identity and reaching the real person.

***Monica Pignotti - My Nine Lives in Scientology***
    http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/pignotti/

16. Thanks Lori, Kookaburra, iHateDuplicity says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Cheappassion, In present time liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron WildKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Idle Morgue View Post
    Leah is putting David Miscavige's ethics in and she has the hutzpah to do it - the right way!! Yeah Leah Remini - what a big being!!

David Miscavige is really, really stupid - and Hubbard talks about the "criminal is basically good and wants to get caught".

Would it just blow the clams out of the water if she ends up "missing - like dead?" Committed suicide or some such thing. The authorities digging up the grounds and finding other skeleton's buried on the compound? Miscavige is hiding sordid crimes - that is why he attacks the critics and punishes anyone who says anything bad about him....we know about the ones who speak up - but there are more...many more that are unknown.

It is a good thing that Thomas (Tommy) Davis left the cult - he would be getting the crap slapped out of him right now!!

Find Shelly - should be the slogan - I think if she was alive - they would have produced her unless her condition is so poor - they just can't!
    I think one of two scenarios is possible:

1) Shelly makes an appearance and is confirmed to still be drinking the Koolaid - assuming she goes by the cult playbook and denies any abuse. This may be in the form of a video or legal documents [the way Hubbard "proved" he was alive but did not come out of hiding.]

Or

2) She can't make an appearance because she is a basket case or dead and buried. The subsequent police investigation will make huge headlines and could be the thing that blows this cult apart.

18. Thanks Ogsonofgroo, Lori, Cheappassion says "thank you" for this post
    Likes R6Basic, iHateDuplicity liked this post
Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast