Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity centre international from 1990-2000

Default Re: Celebrity centre international from 1990-2000

Thank you. I appreciate it. I don't know if I have the name right, but I'll look. I was only there a brief time (well, two years) but she was nice & watching Leah Remini's show made me think of all the kids. Thanks, again.

2. Likes dchoiceisalwaysrs, TrevAnon liked this post

When I left Boston Org staff in '86 I was part of some project at the Manor Hotel (I think a renovation project?) for just a couple weeks I think. They stuck me out in the courtyard where they had a little canteen to work for an afternoon and one of my customers was Lisa Marie "you ain't seen nothing yet" Presley ;) I would love to meet her again after all that's transpired.

Then I went to work for SOCO INT (Social Coordination International) over on Wilshire Blvd, worked there for a year.

SOCO was an SO Org but I was non-SO. After a year I was given an ultimatum of signing an SO contract or leaving, and I left.

Celebrity Center was paying people to write Letter Reg letters to Central Files for them so I did that for 4-5 months while living across the street from CC.
    I worked downstairs in their letter reg area but I was never actually staff there.

I got called back to SOCO for a couple weeks to help out the Mission I/C for a China Project, and shortly after ended up in Clearwater when I did actually sign a billion year contract. ( still have 999,999,999 years left on my contract as I left after 1 year).

The TL;DR version of the above: No, was never at CC INT from 1990-2000.

4. Likes This is NOT OK !!!!, Victoria liked this post

I would see Lisa Marie & was there a couple of times Michael Jackson was snuck in through the "secret" President's Office & with the closed off garage. I "got into" Scientology through another celebrity (a big one) so I was considered part of the entourage. I could never understand why they would ask you before a session if you thought celebrities should have to pay? Is that a standard question? Karen Hollander was President then & Susan something was Vice President & Tommy Davis was always running around like a man on fire. I did the Purif & Key to Life & left after I had to pay for sec checking which I thought was awful. Lisa Marie was NEVER nice to me or anybody else I knew, I can't even imagine how she treated staff. The Purif stands out in my mind because I did it in the "celebrity section" and I just remember that poor girl. She was so sweet, but I always thought of her as exhausted and most likely lying when she would tell me she was in school. I know she was 14. They didn't have school for the Sea Org kids did they? At CCInt?

6. Thanks Enthetan, Type4_PTS says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanotherformermember View Post
    She was so sweet, but I always thought of her as exhausted and most likely lying when she would tell me she was in school. I know she was 14. They didn't have school for the Sea Org kids did they? At CCInt?
    In theory, they had schooling. In reality, they lied. Other ESMB'ers who directly experienced the Cadet Org can give more details.
    ďThe man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.Ē
    ― Ayn Rand,

Once Yvonne was ousted from CC my passing through there was infrequent. I did a few courses at the Manor.

Lots of people from the old CC staff I wonder about - some I know are out & others I lost track of.

One of the CS's from CC popped up seated on one of my comm evs some years later - It was a kangaroo railroad court & most likely the verdict of guilty on all counts was in before it was even called - why did I bother ? LOL !
    Ain't life grand !

Over the years, I've come to really believe there is here & now . . . . . . . only.

Quote Originally Posted by Yetanotherformermember View Post
    I would see Lisa Marie & was there a couple of times Michael Jackson was snuck in through the "secret" President's Office & with the closed off garage. I "got into" Scientology through another celebrity (a big one) so I was considered part of the entourage. I could never understand why they would ask you before a session if you thought celebrities should have to pay? Is that a standard question? Karen Hollander was President then & Susan something was Vice President & Tommy Davis was always running around like a man on fire. I did the Purif & Key to Life & left after I had to pay for sec checking which I thought was awful. Lisa Marie was NEVER nice to me or anybody else I knew, I can't even imagine how she treated staff.
    I just have to say for the record that Lisa is often misunderstood as rude or aloof but she is actually just really introverted with social anxiety. I don't know if she is anymore, but if you're talking about when she was at CC before the time she married MJ, that was her basic disposition. She didn't know how to be around people and was only really open and "herself" around Danny and a few others. Herself was actually a quiet sort of person then.

10. Thanks Enthetan, moontaco says "thank you" for this post

A few staff I remember from CC at that time:

Maria Ferrara - Dir of Promo
    Pamela Lancaster-Johnson - When I knew her she was President CCI but then Tommy Davis got that job. Don't remember what she was doing.
    Debbie Obolensky - I think she was the Dir of Income or some other post in Treasury
    Renee Duzak - She was an exec at AOLA for years, then wound up at CC. She was the Supercargo or DCO or something. Don't remember what.
    Alison Andrus - Was a Div VI course sup for a short time before she blew with Ivan Obolensky.
    Dave Petit - CO. Does he still have that post?

I know there's more. Those are the ones I thought of off the top of my head.
    "We're so sad we're getting old it made us restless. I'm so mad I'm getting old it makes me reckless."
    Adele - When We Were Young

Quote Originally Posted by EZ Linus View Post
    I just have to say for the record that Lisa is often misunderstood as rude or aloof but she is actually just really introverted with social anxiety. I don't know if she is anymore, but if you're talking about when she was at CC before the time she married MJ, that was her basic disposition. She didn't know how to be around people and was only really open and "herself" around Danny and a few others. Herself was actually a quiet sort of person then.
    From my viewpoint she was a spoiled brat. I lived at the Manor in the mid 80's and paid for a parking space there. I would come home from work to find Lisa Marie's car in my parking space. I would have to go into CC and find someone to call and have her car towed out of my space....more than once. She was a selfish and inconsiderate brat with no respect for what belonged to someone else. Seems like she thought she was entitled to whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted it.
    MY STORY FROM INSIDE SCIENTOLOGY: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...-Ups-and-Downs

"Scientology is essentially a spy and mind-control network set up to extract the most money it can from itís members as well as to enforce the maximum amount of production out of each individual, at minimal or no cost to the organization. Itís as simple as that." - John Peeler

13. Likes Enthetan, Gizmo liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by EZ Linus View Post
    I tend to agree. I first met her on the Freewinds and didn't even recognize her as Elvis's daughter and even introduced myself to her while asking her name. She was friendly enough but certainly not an extrovert at that time.

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by FoTi View Post
    From my viewpoint she was a spoiled brat. I lived at the Manor in the mid 80's and paid for a parking space there. I would come home from work to find Lisa Marie's car in my parking space. I would have to go into CC and find someone to call and have her car towed out of my space....more than once. She was a selfish and inconsiderate brat with no respect for what belonged to someone else. Seems like she thought she was entitled to whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted it.
    Ahh come on now. She was probably just drilling OT_find_and_park_in_any_parking_spot. Just think back as to how generous you were to leave your spot open for her so she could fly up the bridge to nowhere to be found.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast