Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AOLA's Michael Silverman resurfaces . . . albeit briefly

Default Re: AOLA's Michael Silverman resurfaces . . . albeit briefly

Is this the guy that was married to Ruthie?

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu Belle View Post
    The public loved him, especially in the lower orgs. He would go on tour to these orgs, give events, talk, do magic tricks. He was kind of a celeb. Though management liked the fact that he made money, they hated the fact that he had a following. He was a very smart, very funny guy, and was always controversial.
    ^^^^^^

THIS!

He was admired very much by the public in the lower orgs, and the staff as well. I'm happy he's out!

I'd love it if he were to speak out more some day about his feelings NOW about the CoS. He could do a lot of good imo and help others still in to wake up.

3. Likes Gizmo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Carmichael View Post
    Is this the guy that was married to Ruthie?
    Yeah.

He got declared and she disconnected from him. (His 2D issues didn't help that situation either...)

I heard she later married Paul Discher. She died a few years ago. I think it was lung cancer. She was a heavy smoker.
    "We're so sad we're getting old it made us restless. I'm so mad I'm getting old it makes me reckless."
    Adele - When We Were Young

5. Thanks HappyGirl, Dean Blair says "thank you" for this post
    Patron Meritorious

Quote Originally Posted by ILove2Lurk View Post
    Pretty funny. He was busted for an auditing crime when not auditing. The REAL story, as I told on another thread, is that he was busted for giving people more services than they paid for. He was ripping off the "Church". The opposite of a suppressive act....

Quote Originally Posted by OhMG View Post
    Pretty funny. He was busted for an auditing crime when not auditing. The REAL story, as I told on another thread, is that he was busted for giving people more services than they paid for. He was ripping off the "Church". The opposite of a suppressive act....
    Could you tell me where you posted that? I'd like to read it.
    "We're so sad we're getting old it made us restless. I'm so mad I'm getting old it makes me reckless."
    Adele - When We Were Young

Yeah.

He got declared and she disconnected from him. (His 2D issues didn't help that situation either...)

I heard she later married Paul Discher. She died a few years ago. I think it was lung cancer. She was a heavy smoker.
    Ruthie was a sweetie. Big Smile.
    L.S. / M.F.T.
    "Searching for my lost shaker of salt."***/// "And it's 1, 2, 3, 4, What are we fighting for? Don't ask me, I don't give a damn."
    Umm, did you get the memo on the TPS reports?
    Badges! We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! i don't have to show you no stinkin' badges.

Yeah.

Ok thought so, I didn't know her, but I was on the rpf with him and Bea. I remember him trying to teach the young guys about learning to see past the female body, to the person within.

10. Likes TG1 liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILove2Lurk View Post

Thanks for posting that!

It's it just priceless that Michael is Declared to be an SP for "Financial Irregularities".

Yup, Financial Irregularities, that's what they accused him of.

This, by a criminal cult that has defrauded their paying customers out of billions of dollars!

It would be nearly impossible to explain to any normal person how completely insane Scientology is.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

12. Thanks Gizmo, everfree, muchhappiernow says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Gizmo, everfree, Type4_PTS, OhMG liked this post
    LOL! Gizmo, Dean Blair, Type4_PTS, OhMG laughed at this post

Michael Silverman was given the status of Kha Khan at one time .... this gave him opportunity to commit continued financial crimes against public for the benefit of the church coffers over the years that he wore out his Kha Khan, status, resulting in that SP Declare order.

Keep in mind that he made deals which the church often refused to honor when it came time to sign up for whatever services where paid for by his 'deals'. This caused immense suffering to public... and he was never reprimanded for this because he was Kha Khan!

If the staff member's production is sufficiently high (as evidenced by an up statistic), the Scientologist gains an immunity to the Ethics process, even if they have openly committed violations:

"When people do start reporting a staff member with a high statistic, what you investigate is the person who turned in the report. In an ancient army a particularly brave deed was recognized by an award of the title of Kha-Khan. It was not a rank. The person remained what he was, BUT he was entitled to be forgiven the death penalty ten times in case in the future he did anything wrong. That was a Kha-Khan. That's what producing, high-statistic staff members are - Kha-Khans. They can get away with murder without a blink from Ethics.... And Ethics must recognize a Kha-Khan when it sees one - and tear up the bad report chits on the person with a yawn." [5]
    ref: [5] Hubbard Communications Office, HCOPL 1 Sep 1965, "Ethics Protection".
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics_(Scientology)

Michael was a man on a mission all those years and he was given full consent to do as he wanted as long as he brought the bacon in. They did him the best favor of his life by declaring him and hopefully that wild, out of control 'stat push with out a conscience' mentality he ran on for so many years ended with it.

UPDATE: From what I was able to find, Michael has been a caregiver for a friend with MS for some years now. That gets high marks in my book. Glad to see he's channeled his help flow in the right direction.
    Last edited by AnonyMary; 24th September 2013 at 08:19 PM.
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

14. Thanks Gizmo, Type4_PTS says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Gizmo, Type4_PTS liked this post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast