Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AOLA's Michael Silverman resurfaces . . . albeit briefly

Default Re: AOLA's Michael Silverman resurfaces . . . albeit briefly

Quote Originally Posted by OhMG View Post

Pretty funny. He was busted for an auditing crime when not auditing. The REAL story, as I told on another thread, is that he was busted for giving people more services than they paid for. He was ripping off the "Church". The opposite of a suppressive act....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu Belle View Post
    Could you tell me where you posted that? I'd like to read it.
    I can tell you from personal experience dealing with him, he would sell some weird packages, that he came up with based on his research into your treasury file. I never had a problem with AOLA delivering, but after he had gone, and I would say "But Michael said..." they would roll their eyes, or put their head in their hands and groan. No reg I knew of had a clue how he came up with the package deals he did when they read his tiny writing in your file.

Yeah, he was a trip. I had known Ruthie from the 80's and a nicer person than her doesn't exist. The last I saw her was few weeks before she went into the hospital. If she hadn't told me she was ill, I wouldn't have known it.
    Mimsey

2. Thanks Gizmo, HappyGirl, AnonyMary says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Gizmo, Type4_PTS, AnonyMary liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    I can't read that... print is too light and small... can you get an enlargement of it? Thanks
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post
    I can't read that... print is too light and small... can you get an enlargement of it? Thanks
    As Spock would say, "Interesting."

I just read it easily on my 3G iPhone.
    L.S. / M.F.T.
    "Searching for my lost shaker of salt."***/// "And it's 1, 2, 3, 4, What are we fighting for? Don't ask me, I don't give a damn."
    Umm, did you get the memo on the TPS reports?
    Badges! We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! i don't have to show you no stinkin' badges.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post
    http://tonyortega.org/2013/06/29/whe...ment-946428752

Michael Silverman 3 months ago

Well, Hello everyone. It's me, Michael Silverman back from the other side.Just to let you know, the attacks on me were planned, co-ordinated and tried over 6 times until the comm ev without me even being there was convened (I was there for 1 session to plead - never saw them or anything until the fatal knock on the door. LUCKY ME!!.

I have read a few blogs over the years and am amazed at how people really believe what they read or saw in Scientology. I certainly did. But having escaped and having had a chance to collect my thoughts, I came to realize that 1 lie from Hubbard would invalidate everything and I found dozens!! as have you but now, rather than making excuses or explanations about what he "really" meant , or worse yet "go find your misunderstood", one must face reality - we were really duped--I being one of the better dupers and 'enlightening" many others all around the USA, Canada and Mexico. To those of you who suffered as a result of listening to me (I actually thought I was doing good- as did we all)I apologize -sincerely. It saddens me to see others suffer.

I am retired now, living in Nova Scotia (Canada - East Coast) and loving it. I pass my time helping others with health and weight issues, reading, gaming and just enjoying life. Hope many of you are doing what makes you happy.

We have all suffered and resent being able to do nothing much about it. Except maybe complain and regurgitate old news. It's like having lost a family member - in this case a really nasty one. OK dead is dead and gone is gone and lost is lost. Time to get on with your life and get over the rumor mongering and juicy tidbits we all so love to share. Waste no more of your life on that past.

By the way, I still do the most amazing card tricks !! Last week, I had a girl think (not take) of a card and I tried to tell her what she thought of. I guessed the card and she said no--and then I corrected her and told her she had the suits mixed up and she almost fell over.!! I was right TA DAH!!

My love to you all! Take care.
    Michael

6. Thanks Karen#1, Lulu Belle, AnonyMary says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AnonyMary liked this post

http://tonyortega.org/2013/06/29/whe...ment-946428752

Michael Silverman 3 months ago

Well, Hello everyone. It's me, Michael Silverman back from the other side.Just to let you know, the attacks on me were planned, co-ordinated and tried over 6 times until the comm ev without me even being there was convened (I was there for 1 session to plead - never saw them or anything until the fatal knock on the door. LUCKY ME!!.

I have read a few blogs over the years and am amazed at how people really believe what they read or saw in Scientology. I certainly did. But having escaped and having had a chance to collect my thoughts, I came to realize that 1 lie from Hubbard would invalidate everything and I found dozens!! as have you but now, rather than making excuses or explanations about what he "really" meant , or worse yet "go find your misunderstood", one must face reality - we were really duped--I being one of the better dupers and 'enlightening" many others all around the USA, Canada and Mexico. To those of you who suffered as a result of listening to me (I actually thought I was doing good- as did we all)I apologize -sincerely. It saddens me to see others suffer.

I am retired now, living in Nova Scotia (Canada - East Coast) and loving it. I pass my time helping others with health and weight issues, reading, gaming and just enjoying life. Hope many of you are doing what makes you happy.

We have all suffered and resent being able to do nothing much about it. Except maybe complain and regurgitate old news. It's like having lost a family member - in this case a really nasty one. OK dead is dead and gone is gone and lost is lost. Time to get on with your life and get over the rumor mongering and juicy tidbits we all so love to share. Waste no more of your life on that past.m

By the way, I still do the most amazing card tricks !! Last week, I had a girl think (not take) of a card and I tried to tell her what she thought of. I guessed the card and she said no--and then I corrected her and told her she had the suits mixed up and she almost fell over.!! I was right TA DAH!!

My love to you all! Take care.
    Michael
    Good to hear from you Mike. Check you facebook messages. -Pat

Hello again-Michael Silverman here again. Periodic messages are more interesting.
    I just had to comment on people's
    memory of the events regarding me and Scn.
    They are very imaginative for the most part and quite amazing. For the record,
    I was declared, did the Rpf, went back on post in the org (administration not reg)
    was put back onto the reg post by the then ed int. Then got comm eved even without being there and finally officially declared and interestingly enough, the declare used was the one from 1990, even though the next declare was over 1 year later and I had been on post through late 1991! Not too much nuttiness there!
    My financial irregularities (never written in detail in any ethics order)
    Consisted of taking peoples old money on account and having it pay for services that they could have purchased when the money was first given to the org. For example if you paid for the clearing course and we're now a dianetic clear, that money would have covered a 12 1/2 hr. Intensive plus left over money.
    I did this openly and not hidden in any way. When chastised about this practice,
    I argued on the public'sector behalf, and it was due to me and me alone, that new Ot8 was delivered for $428.56 as part of the original ot package, even though "new ot8 wasn't the the same as old ot8". One argument against me was that if it wasn't designated as paid in full on an invoice then it was not paid for! That argument is so illogical I won'the comment further. I just knew all the old rates and let the old money pay for what it could have when it was originally paid.
    By he way, there was an amnesty in late 1991 which I took. I took this while off post with a bad back, and never did return to post until the comm ev results kicked me out. The amnesty alone left no "evidence" with which to comm ev me but that didn't
    stop me being thrown out . Lucky me!
    I did receive the status of Kha Khan which I used twice, and which was subsequently taken via an earlier comm-ev. and thrown out. More wonderful and illogical Scn. Justice! So there you are. Officially updated. I'm happy and well, retired and enjoying my life. I hope you are too.
    My love to all

Michael

9. Thanks Karen#1, Dulloldfart, Gizmo, renegade, Churchill and 5 others says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Karen#1, Gizmo, Enthetan, Type4_PTS, chipgallo and 1 others liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Michael SILVERMAN View Post
    Hello again-Michael Silverman here again. Periodic messages are more interesting.
    I just had to comment on people's
    memory of the events regarding me and Scn.
    They are very imaginative for the most part and quite amazing. For the record,
    I was declared, did the Rpf, went back on post in the org (administration not reg)
    was put back onto the reg post by the then ed int. Then got comm eved even without being there and finally officially declared and interestingly enough, the declare used was the one from 1990, even though the next declare was over 1 year later and I had been on post through late 1991! Not too much nuttiness there!
    My financial irregularities (never written in detail in any ethics order)
    Consisted of taking peoples old money on account and having it pay for services that they could have purchased when the money was first given to the org. For example if you paid for the clearing course and we're now a dianetic clear, that money would have covered a 12 1/2 hr. Intensive plus left over money.
    I did this openly and not hidden in any way. When chastised about this practice,
    I argued on the public'sector behalf, and it was due to me and me alone, that new Ot8 was delivered for $428.56 as part of the original ot package, even though "new ot8 wasn't the the same as old ot8". One argument against me was that if it wasn't designated as paid in full on an invoice then it was not paid for! That argument is so illogical I won'the comment further. I just knew all the old rates and let the old money pay for what it could have when it was originally paid.
    By he way, there was an amnesty in late 1991 which I took. I took this while off post with a bad back, and never did return to post until the comm ev results kicked me out. The amnesty alone left no "evidence" with which to comm ev me but that didn't
    stop me being thrown out . Lucky me!
    I did receive the status of Kha Khan which I used twice, and which was subsequently taken via an earlier comm-ev. and thrown out. More wonderful and illogical Scn. Justice! So there you are. Officially updated. I'm happy and well, retired and enjoying my life. I hope you are too.
    My love to all

Michael
    Oh hi Michael - wow - you were perhaps my favorite reg - you, Ruthie and Gretchen and Hy and Enid - I always thought you were there for me, and thanks for explaining how you made the packages work. It was an unexplained mystery, that's now put to bed. It is really too too bad Scientology was totally incapable of delivering what it promised, and that it tossed so many good people like you in the bin.

I have to tell you that I saw Ruthie a week or two before she passed and she was the same bright, sparkly person we all knew and loved. I am so very happy to hear you are doing well and it sounds like, doing something valuable. My best to you always - Mimsey

11. Likes Enthetan, TheOriginalBigBlue liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by ILove2Lurk View Post
    OMG! This guy taught me how to do ruin finding!! I didn't know he was declared.

I did hear something a rumor about homosexual activity, but who cares! It's incredible that all sea orgers DON'T have gay encounters with all the separations that are enforced.

Mike was a really good guitar player!

13. Likes Enthetan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Mimsey Borogrove View Post
    Oh hi Michael - wow - you were perhaps my favorite reg - you, Ruthie and Gretchen and Hy and Enid - I always thought you were there for me, and thanks for explaining how you made the packages work. It was an unexplained mystery, that's now put to bed. It is really too too bad Scientology was totally incapable of delivering what it promised, and that it tossed so many good people like you in the bin.

I have to tell you that I saw Ruthie a week or two before she passed and she was the same bright, sparkly person we all knew and loved. I am so very happy to hear you are doing well and it sounds like, doing something valuable. My best to you always - Mimsey
    I always liked Ruthie, and was sorry to hear of her passing. Can you give us more about what happened with her?
    Find out just what a people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. -- Frederick Douglass

Patron with Honors

I remember him doing "OT card tricks" at events in Boston. The public loved it. He was always super successful on tour here. But I always cringed at the card tricks and thought, he's going to get in trouble for that someday.

16. Likes Lulu Belle liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast