Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: take revenge on scientology, feat. why scientology was down last night

Hybrid View

Default take revenge on scientology, feat. why scientology was down last night

last night you may have noticed the Scientology website went down repeatedly, and has been going down every now and then, since. it aint downtime. it was suffering a nicely sized ddos attack from your friendly neighbourhood anonymous and g00ns.

We have spent today handing out leaflets outside Scientology churches, prank calling them and ddosing them. much more is expected. read all about it here http://711chan.org/i/res/6962.html and go here http://711chan.org/i/ for updates on the raid

we are searching for volunteers to participate in the next big raid. if you are interested go to the 711chan/i/ link and wait for updates

for epic justice, join us. we wont stop until their presence is removed from the internet

Personally I am offended by your hijacking of the image of MLK for your little jihad....I do not support wild cat activities like this. Peaceable demonstrations and dissemination of truth..yes. DDoS and potentially violating the law? No.
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Quote Originally Posted by Div6 View Post
    Personally I am offended by your hijacking of the image of MLK for your little jihad....I do not support wild cat activities like this. Peaceable demonstrations and dissemination of truth..yes. DDoS and potentially violating the law? No.
    err we aint hijacking mlk. we are raiding a racist website on mlk day. its actually pretty fitting

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I speak for no-one except myself, Yid.

Much as I dislike the corruption stemming from the top of the CofS, I do not endorse illegal actions against them.

But if they have finally made one enemy too many, so be it.

Paul

you are ex scientologists, look at all they have done to you, people have died at the hands of Scientologists, countless lives ruined, countless families broken up, im sure you can relate to at least two of those things, yet you dont want a hand in their downfall. i dont understand

also breaking news: ddosing is not illegal. it is simply revisiting a website a lot of times

anonymous' slogan is "we do not forgive and we do not forget" i think you two could use some of that

Quote Originally Posted by yid View Post
    anonymous' slogan is "we do not forgive and we do not forget" i think you two could use some of that
    Good advice - if you want to fuck yourself up.
    The "Church" of Scientology - miserably failing to save a world that doesn't need or want to be saved

Quote Originally Posted by tanstaafl View Post
    Good advice - if you want to fuck yourself up.
    its worked nicely so far

Blog Entries

Actually it hasn't worked nicely.

The websites are back up and all you did was engage in internet terrorism & the suppression of free speech, something that Scientology is heavily criticised for.

You are a pack of morons.
    Better a Has-been than a Never-was. But better a Never-was than a Never-tried-to-be. - Anonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Actually it hasn't worked nicely.

The websites are back up and all you did was engage in internet terrorism & the suppression of free speech, something that Scientology is heavily criticised for.

You are a pack of morons.
    The Germany is back up and all you did was engage in war & suppression of free speech, something that nazi germany is heavily criticised for.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by yid View Post
    you are ex scientologists, look at all they have done to you, people have died at the hands of Scientologists, countless lives ruined, countless families broken up, im sure you can relate to at least two of those things, yet you dont want a hand in their downfall. i dont understand

also breaking news: ddosing is not illegal. it is simply revisiting a website a lot of times

Did you ever hear of the Christian virtue of loving your enemy, or something like that, Yid? Hubbard even wrote an essay about it called "What is greatness?" I found it very moving. Later I found Hubbard didn't follow it and seemed quite vengeful at times, and DM really doesn't follow it. But that does not stop it being a good way to live, if you can reach that far.

Not hating someone does not mean embracing everything he does with open arms. What I find acceptable behaviour with regard to the CofS is to support free speech in places such as this message board, and give whatever information I am willing to. I am not willing to picket CofS organizations, or talk to the press, but if others wish to that is their affair.

I am not willing to help try and bring down their websites. A DDoS attack seems quasi-legal at best, and is certainly not ethical. Would I want anyone to attack my websites in such a manner? Certainly not.

The strictly legal and ethical route is to make known the truth about what is really going on. PR and Legal repercussions will put an end to most of the abuses, but it won't necessarily happen this week.

But that is my position. I have to live with myself 24/7, Yid. I try to make myself livable with.

Paul

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast