Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: take revenge on scientology, feat. why scientology was down last night

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post

Just run along kiddies and keep high fiving yourselves and enjoy your circle jerk.
    Personally, I try not to piss off ax murderers and teenage haxors.

Paul

Genuine Meatball SchwimmelPuckel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mudada View Post
    Thank you for the links SP, but there are several people working on spreading anti-Scientology propaganda, that's to be more concise and less boring, for those with shorter attention spans. The ddos is just to get the medias' attention. If they realize that all the anti-Scientology material, soon to be online, is connected to the ddos, they may make a note of it, if they report on the ddos.
    You mean their 'secret material' rather than 'anti-Scientology' material I think? - We (the critics) already have most of it. - True.. There's a shitload of socalled 'LRH advices', Guardians Office Orders, Sea Org Orders we don't have. And the 'real' OT8 stuff... BUT!! - This material is not on their lame ass websites!

So it's a PR war.. You are right about the need for less tiresome and funnier stuff.. The links I gave you are mostly in the 'serious' category. That is very much needed too, but it doesn't promote well. One needs to be fairly interested already.

So this is really the fun and creative challenge for us! - What to do that will make hitherto uncaring people listen.

Hmm.. As serendipity would have it, Tom Cruise himself just delivered the right stuff... Ahh.. No.. HE didn't! He thought this would stay inside the cult.. Some inside unbourne identity delivered it.

The Cruisemeister even provoked you guys to lauch a DDOS attack on their lame ass website.. What was it that provoked you? - Cruise and CoS claiming to be King o' the Hill? - That would fire off all the other male monkeys to compete for the position.. :D

In fact the PR war against Scientology goes well these days. The cult has just about the baddest reputation ever seen in civilized society. The press and media is recovering from intimidation.

However the justice system is still in fear of them. Recent attempts at mounting a case against them has shown lawyers who dare take 'em on far in between... Hmm.. Lawyers does it to get paid. So the cult can get 'em...

However, public opinion affects politicians and lawyers too. This current climate will have those 'officials' start to change their minds!

What is very much needed in this present situation is to draw attention to the Cruisemeisters incitement to violence! - The media blitz has negleted it.. But it is of incredible importance! - Cruise says: "Go to guns!" and other hateful stuff against Psychiatrists and SP's. The cult shows this video to all it's adherents!

This hooks directly to Hubbards Fair Game doctrine and a load of similar Nazi like policy. All documentable and with instances of being done in the past.. If we can spark this interest, we can fill the tabloids with outrageous stuff for the next month!

Ask not what Scientology can do for you, ask what the F#*¤CK is going on!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Personally, I try not to piss off ax murderers and teenage haxors.

Paul
    I have a certain talent for doing that.

I hope I wake up tomorrow!
    Better a Has-been than a Never-was. But better a Never-was than a Never-tried-to-be. - Anonymous.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SchwimmelPuckel View Post
    What was it that provoked you?
    He answers this question in the original post--the CofS insisting the video be removed from YouTube and similar sites.

It violates the idea that "information wants to be free", for those that buy into that idea.

But it is not like it is an isolated incident. As we all know, the CofS has a well-deserved reputation for suppressing free speech. Maybe it was the final straw for these people. Maybe they just needed some fun for the weekend. We'll see.

Paul

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    I have a certain talent for doing that.

I hope I wake up tomorrow!
    Oh, I'm sure you will, Ems. I just hope ESMB does too.

Paul

"Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. "

~Nietzsche

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

~1855 H. G. Bohn Hand-Book of Proverbs

Genuine Meatball SchwimmelPuckel's Avatar

The road to truth is long, and lined the entire way with annoying bastards.
    ( Alexander Jablokov "The Place of No Shadows" )

Ask not what Scientology can do for you, ask what the F#*¤CK is going on!

Quote Originally Posted by SchwimmelPuckel View Post
    The road to truth is long, and lined the entire way with annoying bastards.
    ( Alexander Jablokov "The Place of No Shadows" )

I come across annoying bastards on a daily basis - I must be on the right road!

Hang on a sec' - the same thing happened when I was "on lines".
    The "Church" of Scientology - miserably failing to save a world that doesn't need or want to be saved

http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/war...ithyphrase.htm

"And you, madam, are ugly. But I shall be sober in the morning."

~Winston Churchill

;)

Quote Originally Posted by George Glass View Post
    Good site!
    The "Church" of Scientology - miserably failing to save a world that doesn't need or want to be saved

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast