Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: take revenge on scientology, feat. why scientology was down last night

Quote Originally Posted by serv View Post
    We need an expert on Scientology to help end it once and for all.
    One who is willing to provide as much information on scientology.
    Yeah, any OTVIII in here?

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
    One of the main reasons I left $cn was their "philosophy" that "the end justifies the means." You can do anything, any sort of dirty tricks you want, if it is in the name of "Clearing the Planet" or "protecting the Church." I disagree completely. The end does not justify the means. As Ghandi said, "Be the change you wish to see in the world." Dirty tricks and crimes are not justified just because they are "attacking the C of S."

Those who don't want to join in the dirty tricks aren't compromosed, IHMO. Those that do, are.
    Welcome Fishdaddy!

Good point!

Silver Meritorious Patron OHTEEATE's Avatar

Default OHTEEATE

I'm an OT 8, but I don't know about ending Scientology. I've heard a lot of talk about it, but when push comes to shove, there are not enough eye witnesses to actual crimes who are willing to go to the FBI and give evidence. They are a recognized religion, and if Hillary Clinton is elected, they will be untouchable for at least 8 years. Also, they have a billion dollars to buy people off with. That helps.
    " A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge." Thomas Carlyle

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SchwimmelPuckel View Post

www.scientology.org seems to be under DDOS attack btw.. Or they use old Commodore 64'es for servers.

They probably couldn't get their CSW's approved for a Windows 95/486 machines as their servers.

"The wrong thing to do about any given circumstance or situation is to do nothing."
    -L Ron Hubbard

Scientology is going too far. Talks of cleansing the planet are being heard coming from the mouths of high ranking officers in Scientology. Even respected historians are labeling these speeches in league with those delivered by Nazi Germany (source: http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5...omEJ078dvZwedA)

Despite efforts in the past to stop Scientology, they continue to grow strong. Some of us feel more is needed in the name of justice to stop the spread of Scientology. Those that are venturing beyond the realm of peaceful intervention are doing what they feel is right.

Sometimes, revolutions cannot be achieved through pacifism.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LOLRonHubbard View Post
    "The wrong thing to do about any given circumstance or situation is to do nothing."
    -L Ron Hubbard

Scientology is going too far. Talks of cleansing the planet are being heard coming from the mouths of high ranking officers in Scientology. Even respected historians are labeling these speeches in league with those delivered by Nazi Germany (source: http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5...omEJ078dvZwedA)

Despite efforts in the past to stop Scientology, they continue to grow strong. Some of us feel more is needed in the name of justice to stop the spread of Scientology. Those that are venturing beyond the realm of peaceful intervention are doing what they feel is right.

Sometimes, revolutions cannot be achieved through pacifism.
    I was a Scientologist for 16 years.

Those respected historians are right. Scientology is on a par with Nazi Germany.

But our civilization and its freedoms and rights can be protected WITHIN THE LAW.

That's what needs to happen.

Nothing else.

Otherwise, the backflash from illegal and immoral actions will destroy the end result we are all hoping for.

So believe me, your message gets me very excited. But you must remain WITHIN THE LAW to permanently achieve the ends we all want.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post

Those respected historians are right. Scientology is on a par with Nazi Germany.

But our civilization and its freedoms and rights can be protected WITHIN THE LAW.

Nothing else.

Otherwise, the backflash from illegal and immoral actions will destroy the end result we are all hoping for.

So believe me, your message gets me very excited. But you must remain WITHIN THE LAW to permanently achieve the ends we all want.
    The ultimate goal of Anonymous in this battle is entirely legal. Were not going to suicide bomb CoS locations or anything like that, this whole so-called "raid" is only to attract media attention.

We all know that no real results can be achieved by taking down scientology websites or keeping their phonelines busy... but something needs to be done and its a start.

The next phases, if achieved, will affect CoS in a much deeper level, that i promise to you.

But for those phases to succeed, we need much more information... we cant start getting the media involved with nothing in our hands.
    Sure, we have the documents and the videos of orientation etc, but we need actual evidence of illegal activities. That is perhaps the ultimate goal of this movement, making the public aware of this threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post

Nothing else.

Some of our people are somewhat overzealous, but do know our intentions, and motives are just, and noble. We're not actively using any illegal methods to bring them down(although being as our construct is not a stable one, some might do rogue missions and such), but some example of what we're doing range from handing out fliers near CoS centers, actively trying to get attention of media sources, and other forms of civil disobedience against the CoS.

And we feel that some of your past experiences, and knowledge, and ideas could be vital o helping the cause.

Also if you feel that we're heading in the wrong direction, we're open to suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Anondelivers View Post
    The ultimate goal of Anonymous in this battle is entirely legal. Were not going to suicide bomb CoS locations or anything like that, this whole so-called "raid" is only to attract media attention.

We all know that no real results can be achieved by taking down scientology websites or keeping their phonelines busy... but something needs to be done and its a start.

The next phases, if achieved, will affect CoS in a much deeper level, that i promise to you.

But for those phases to succeed, we need much more information... we cant start getting the media involved with nothing in our hands.
    Sure, we have the documents and the videos of orientation etc, but we need actual evidence of illegal activities. That is perhaps the ultimate goal of this movement, making the public aware of this threat.

This then is our common purpose. When the FBI raided the CoS in 1977 they carried off massive amounts of internal documents that detailed the Scn infiltration into govt agencies, operations to frame critics for crimes, and/or drive them insane, etc. The net result was the Founders wife taking the fall and going to jail.

Since then, they have continued their patterns of harassment of critics, etc, but actual evidence and first hand accounts are difficult to come by. Supposedly Mike Rinder (once head of the Office of Special Affairs) has blown,. He would know where all the skeletons are buried, but so far he has chosen to remain silent....
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Quote Originally Posted by Div6 View Post
    This then is our common purpose. When the FBI raided the CoS in 1977 they carried off massive amounts of internal documents that detailed the Scn infiltration into govt agencies, operations to frame critics for crimes, and/or drive them insane, etc. The net result was the Founders wife taking the fall and going to jail.

Since then, they have continued their patterns of harassment of critics, etc, but actual evidence and first hand accounts are difficult to come by. Supposedly Mike Rinder (once head of the Office of Special Affairs) has blown,. He would know where all the skeletons are buried, but so far he has chosen to remain silent....
    Anon is here for you to use, we can not be harrassed, any effort they make in stopping us is another victory for us and will bring thousands more to join this movement.

Any information or personal experiences you have and are willing to explain in detail is appreciated and will be published all over the internet and media. You have the power, we are the tool.

I'd also like to add that[This comment is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Church of Scientology International]

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast