Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Need input from an old timer regarding DMs claims

Default Re: Need input from an old timer regarding DMs claims

Get ready. In ten years he will say:

10 years ago I ordered them to streamline and they took everything apart and squirreled it without my knowledge (even though I am the only f*cking speaker at every event) and now we are putting everything back to how it was and you all have to redo it!!!

2. Thanks OutToe83, Idle Morgue says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! OutToe83, Type4_PTS, phenomanon, TG1, Idle Morgue laughed at this post

"Every grade chart level has a picture book to tell the PC what is happening."

Worth a 1000 words.
    "Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company." –Mark Twain

"Religion and theology must not be confounded. Religion is not doctrine, but a new birth." - R. Falckenberg History of Modern Philosophy (on German mysticism).

4. Likes OutToe83, dchoiceisalwaysrs liked this post
    LOL! OutToe83, Out-Ethics, guanoloco, Lulu Belle, Bea Kiddo and 1 others laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron ILove2Lurk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Carmichael View Post
    Um... Oh, the penalty for talking about super power is expulsion. DM quote, "I would love to tell you about super power, but the penalty for doing so is expulsion, and I don't want to get expelled..."
    As I predicted before, I think there will be a stringent confidentiality agreement and a high-dollar bond (see below for example) that you'll have to sign, covering what's done during the running of the super power processes and their results . . . or lack thereof.

It'll be a total "information shutdown" other than the vetted success stories that are officially released for public consumption.

Last edited by ILove2Lurk; 27th November 2013 at 08:33 PM.

6. Thanks guanoloco says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Gib, guanoloco liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

Looks like you forgot the Goldern Era camera crew to film the signing of the bond. Oh wait..maybe you don't need that as I saw one of the secret spai cameras in the lobby of the New SP building. They are programmed to record ONLY 'theta' items, all entheta is forbidden even to cameras and crew.

Quote Originally Posted by ILove2Lurk View Post
    As I predicted before, I think there will be a stringent confidentiality agreement and a high-dollar bond (see below for example) that you'll have to sign, covering what's done during the running of the super power processes and their results . . . or lack of.

It'll be a total "information shutdown" other than the vetted success stories that are officially released for public consumption.

8. LOL! TG1 laughed at this post

Oh just remembered (I'm getting more clearer!), there were "NO PICTURES, NO VIDEO" signs everywhere, and ushers were going around making sure everyones electronics were shut off. No silenced, shut off.

10. Thanks In present time says "thank you" for this post
    Likes dchoiceisalwaysrs liked this post
    LOL! TG1 laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Carmichael View Post
    Oh just remembered (I'm getting more clearer!), there were "NO PICTURES, NO VIDEO" signs everywhere, and ushers were going around making sure everyones electronics were shut off. No silenced, shut off.
    Interesting from a CEO who said Anonymous had been eliminated some years ago.

12. LOL! dchoiceisalwaysrs laughed at this post

Chuck Carmichael, thanks.

A few questions ...

1. Did you go to the GAT II release in Clearwater or the one a week later at your local org?

2. Clearly, you see that clusterfuck for what it is. Why did you go, just generally speaking -- don't out yourself if you're sub rosa.

And welcome to ESMB.

Thanks,

TG1
    And dear God, I pray that COB and other cult predators are profoundly humiliated in a way we can all laugh at and give each other high-fives about—after which someone takes us all out for lots of ice cream and then we all go home and get to stay up really late and watch cartoons.

Gold Meritorious Patron clamicide's Avatar

Dang it... did I mis-recall that it came up in the "death event" that KSW POINT #1 WAS TOTALLY IN!!!? Or was this put out during a different briefing, because I know for sure that we were told that the freaking stuff out back then was carefully plotted against the hand-written LRH. So, not sure wtf is on the titanium plates

So, this BTB stuff... DM is an idiot. I kind of think LRH was psychotic and evil, but in some ways a genius in concocting the scam that he did-- but DM is just getting stupid; and he's lucky that the thought-reform and other stuff was laid in with road-maps before he took the helm. LRH was psycho, but he was a genius at creating a cult---his Achilles Heel, if he was still alive, would be the internet and Anon and all that folks are talking about. DM just seems to not know what he's doing. Seriously. I know a lot of folks want to blame all the 'BAD' on him, but to me... he's riding the psycho founder's coattails.

Clammie might be wrong sometimes, but she'll always call it like she sees it.
    I don't recognize you--I've changed a lot. Oscar Wilde

"I used to have a lot of faith in humanity before the advent of the website 'comment' section" -- Jim Gaffigan

I joined a religion started by a science fiction writer that used a double cross as its symbol, and then they tried to sell me a bridge.....what could have possibly gone wrong?

We are soldiers of life against these artificial minds. From "The Enemy" by Tramontane.

15. Thanks phenomanon, dchoiceisalwaysrs, La La Lou Lou says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Gib liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by ILove2Lurk View Post
    Excerpted from My Experiences with LRH
    by Julie Mayo

Speaking of authorship. That was another situation that I had to deal with as CS 4. The truth was that lots of the tech was not authored by Hubbard. In fact, one of the things I did as LRH's technical aide was write bulletins, HCOBs. If it was important, it had to bear LRH's name, because that was the way the religion was set up. I didn't like the system much for several reasons. The first was I thought people should know who actually wrote the bulletins. Secondly, the system was set up that if something went wrong, or if Hubbard wanted to change something, he could save face and blame it on someone else. "The mice have been gnawing at the pillars again... ." I reached a compromise with Hubbard: if I wrote a bulletin, it would be "Assisted by". That didn't always work, though, because if it was an important bulletin, it wouldn't do to have it assisted by someone else.

One of the first orders I got from Hubbard was that I was to cancel everything the last two CS 4s had ever written
    . It was an impossible task because I would have just canceled out the grade chart. What was clear to me from this order, was that there were a line of fall guys before me. It would be just a matter of time before, I too, would be the "who" and have my work canceled.

As CS 4, I had various projects done and had several people working for me at different times. LRH had written Technical Correction Roundup in 1976 or '77 which called for a great deal of writing and compilation. The Expanded Dianetic project was a particular nightmare -- for many reasons. The first was that a lot of the work that had been done on it originally was by Allan Gilbertson. LRH decided that Allan Gilbertson was a squirrel, so he wanted the EX DN course done again, using only LRH material. (LRH loved the idea that if there was something wrong with the tech, it was because someone else messed it up.) The problem was that Expanded Dianetics really wasn't fully researched to start with, and there were no, or few, successful case histories. I remember getting a nudge from him concerning what was taking the re-write so long. I told him that the project of re-writing the case histories was incomplete. Much to my embarrassment, Hubbard took what I said out of context and wrote an HCOB saying that Training and Services Aide had found the why on Expanded Dianetics-- the case histories hadn't been fully written up. The real problem was Expanded Dianetics wasn't completely researched -- something I believe LRH really didn't want to think about at the time.

Sifting through HCOBs and canceling "out tech" ones or ones written by "other people" was something that went on constantly. The "out tech" HCOBs were then corrected by a project and the HCOBs written by that project would be sifted through a few years later and canceled as out tech. In 1974, there was a project done by Molly and another girl, FMO ___. They were supposed to change bulletins into BTBs that hadn't been written by LRH. But the important ones were all retained as HCOBs whether they were written by Hubbard or not. In compliance to the LRH order to me to cancel everything written by Livingston and Shafron, I had stacks of bulletins put together with their CSWs. The problem was, what to revise them to? I couldn't just cancel important bulletins which described technical processes for no reason. Most of them had been ordered written by LRH, and even though he had ordered them canceled, he would have been furious if they were canceled with no replacement. Finally, I asked Shafron to go through his stack and let me know if he thought anything needed to be revised, which he did graciously. He found a few that he thought needed to be updated so I sent them over to David Mayo to check and if he agreed, up to LRH Pers Comm for approval. Sometimes they went to Hubbard, but mostly LRH didn't look at stuff like that.

http://www.freezone.org/reports/e_jmayo.htm

Forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrd 1995 GAT I

Forrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrwarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrd 2013 Gat II

Another EVIDENCE here that COB is really the #1 true follower of ElRon

It also shows that LRH was the #1 squirrel of his tech that, in fact, was his many ''ghost writters' tech''

Truly, if he knew his ''pseudo-tech'' was workable, why would hedestroy large part or permanently change it ????

After all,may be COB is really trying to find the corerct tech ....

I can understand why HE was so afraid of people like Julie and David Mayo and other people who he got rid of (disposed off without sorrows...)
    The part in red - shows the the same behavior I see repoorted to be COB's pattern.

These are the same leadership - and behavior that COB had perfectly duplicated from Uncle Ron.

At least, COB changes the tech only once every 20 years or so -
    Why do people complain about him
    Last edited by lotus; 29th November 2013 at 02:47 AM.
    English is a second language I don't master, but I do my very best to improve .
    Please don't hesitate to correct anything that makes my writing difficult to read.
    Thank you.

17. Likes dchoiceisalwaysrs liked this post
    LOL! phenomanon, PirateAndBum, dchoiceisalwaysrs laughed at this post
    Patron Meritorious

Chuck,

I have been pursuing the BTB thing myself, trying to figure it out and remember. I was in RTC and AVC in the 80s, later in intel and legal support. What I remember was that BTBs were somehow connected to the government handling to show LRH no longer micromanaging everything, that the board of directors had assumed management control. I am certain, but can't document that Hubbard knew about BTBs, perhaps even ordered their creation. IRS was trying to devour Hubbard and CSC as Hubbards personal money game, not a church or corporation. Tens of millions were spent back then to create an apparent separation between Hubbard and the organization.

I spoke to another highly connected person from that time period and their memory was that BTBs were specifically created to indicate compilations rather than authored bulletins, BTB vs HCOB, clarifying information source type thing. Things like checksheets, or clarifications sometimes made on advice's (Hubbard managed through advice's, often dozens arriving daily, written form, most short, on a single page, with 3 # marks across the bottom as the secret signatory.

DM personally went on a mission to remove and ban all BTBs in the 90s, I believe, might have started in the late 80s when he took direct overt control of RTC. blanket sweep like many of his orders. I exchanged messages with another friend who was part of DMs personal staff, his recollection was that Hubbard hated the BTBs, I don't remember that but am not certain my recollection is absolutely correct.

Watching the DM management and hit man execution style in work is a combination of terrifying, sad and funny. He had an army of pretty little girls following him everywhere noting every word (just like Hubbard) issuing orders and viciously enforcing compliance even when they were frequently contradictory. His orders came out just like advices, they were kept in binders and tracked, every word gospel. One person was sent on punishment detail on DMs order, story is outlined in Marc Headlys book, was on punishment detail for a year or two because DM left the base to hang out on the ship with BFF Tom, Clearwater, or whatever, forgetting about this order and this guys life. When he gets back he gets all bent out of shape that this guys essential work stopped.

Just read Julie Mayos post above. It rings true in many aspects and has the feel of what was going on at the time, though I am certain Hubbard knew about them, at least in the 80s. Part of what she seems to support some of this post in that it showed a different authorship or compilations or clarifications and sometimes was based on Hubbards instructions or orders.

19. Thanks dchoiceisalwaysrs, Bea Kiddo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes exsomessenger liked this post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast