Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Need input from an old timer regarding DMs claims

Default Re: Need input from an old timer regarding DMs claims

I guess a serfac is supposed to be audited with grades processes, then with NED, before it is fully handled. But some evil monkey stripped the NED processes out of grade 4, so people would finish grade 4 with their ser facs only half handled. Apparently that is bad. So, now the NED processes have been put back into grade 4, so the awesome product of "A robotic being, with no personality or free will" has been achieved.
    That was a later wrinkle. Originally, after finding the ser fac you ran it in the brackets - example - if your ser fac was "Only I can fix the tech" you would run it on 6 brackets - Ie: "how would only I can fix the tech help you dominate others?" and when that was flat "how would only I can fix the tech help others dominate you?" , same with make you right / others wrong, aid / hinder survival. It was a later development to run the ser facs with R3R or NED dianetics after running it out with brackets.

Back in the sixties Hubbard went off on how the Ser Fac was what the pc used to create the person's own GPM over several lives, and by blowing the ser fac he stopped creating his own GPMs. As some of us know, processing the PC's own GPM went the way of Scientology's Dodo Bird, creative processing, and fell into disuse as he embraced Implant GPMs. ( clearing course, OT 2, parts of OT3 and the R-6 bank)

Maybe, David "Mr. KSW" Miscavage will release a solo version of the old GPM tech as OT 9 & 10. At least, that's where my money is.

Mimsey

PS - re:
    Um... Oh, the penalty for talking about super power is expulsion. DM quote, "I would love to tell you about super power, but the penalty for doing so is expulsion, and I don't want to get expelled..."
    I guess by this statement, one can infer Dan Koonz's post about what is on Super Power must be correct, as they don't want unauthorized comparisons.
    Last edited by Mimsey Borogrove; 28th November 2013 at 08:18 PM.

2. Likes dchoiceisalwaysrs liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron PirateAndBum's Avatar

PBTB (Pirate&Bum Technical Bulletin)

All posts by P&B shall be considered advices per KP&BW policy #1.

Signed,

P& B, flounder

----

Sheesh all the gushing the scilons made over this event -- seems pretty awesomely completely lame to me.

"Scientology, well understood, is a very powerful thing. Poorly relayed, poorly communicated, monopolized or used exclusively for gain, it could be a very destructive thing." - LRH June 1955
    + He told me he was obsessed by "an insatiable lust for power and money". - circa 1980 Mayo on LRH =

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Carmichael View Post
    So I managed to get in to the GAT release event and I am curious about some things dear leader said regarding the whole 'lost tech' thing. He blames the 'lost tech' on lazy folk, knuckleheads and SPs. For example, the BTBs. He said that some BTBs were written by people other than dear founder without his knowledge, others were written by others on the orders of dear founder, and others were hcobs that somehow became BTBs. Apparently dear found found out about the BTBs (that some were written without his consent, and that some should be hcobs) and ordered a project to go through them all and cancel the ones that should not have been written, clean up the ones he had written, and reissue the ones that should have been hcobs, as such. Apparently this project was full of the aforementioned knuckle heads and lazy folk, and they just ended up cancelling all of them.

So here is the question for the old timers, what really happened?

Here's my theory. Many years ago DM screwed everything up with the intention of making money, by making crap take super long which makes people need to by many intensives, etc. He finally realized the whales are tapped out, so he is now "discovering lost technology" that makes everything faster, apparently the goal being to make a new set of whales. What he doesn't realize is the word is out, and the predicted mass influx isn't likely to materialize.

So yeah, really interested to hear from some folks that have insider info about the "loosing" of the "lost tech".
    I believe too that it was about marketing as I was invited back into the fold and was told my OT levels may have been invalid. Of course no offer was made by the church to own any errors and it would have been at my expense so you are right in that it was about money. Beyond that who cares really? What he does never surprises me any more.

5. Thanks Enthetan, dchoiceisalwaysrs says "thank you" for this post

Told all I had done was invalid & now it all had to be done over again ?

I got off the hamster wheel.

- - - - - and stayed off it !
    " You can't focus on anything without attracting more of it "

"Contradictory beliefs cancel your energy because you have a built in mental conflict between the validity of one belief, expressing itself only at the direct expense of another belief".
    Mark Douglas

Gold Meritorious Patron phenomanon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Carmichael View Post
    So I managed to get in to the GAT release event and I am curious about some things dear leader said regarding the whole 'lost tech' thing. He blames the 'lost tech' on lazy folk, knuckleheads and SPs. For example, the BTBs. He said that some BTBs were written by people other than dear founder without his knowledge, others were written by others on the orders of dear founder, and others were hcobs that somehow became BTBs. Apparently dear found found out about the BTBs (that some were written without his consent, and that some should be hcobs) and ordered a project to go through them all and cancel the ones that should not have been written, clean up the ones he had written, and reissue the ones that should have been hcobs, as such. Apparently this project was full of the aforementioned knuckle heads and lazy folk, and they just ended up cancelling all of them.

So here is the question for the old timers, what really happened?

Here's my theory. Many years ago DM screwed everything up with the intention of making money, by making crap take super long which makes people need to by many intensives, etc. He finally realized the whales are tapped out, so he is now "discovering lost technology" that makes everything faster, apparently the goal being to make a new set of whales. What he doesn't realize is the word is out, and the predicted mass influx isn't likely to materialize.

So yeah, really interested to hear from some folks that have insider info about the "loosing" of the "lost tech".
    They cancelled all of the BTBs. I don't remmber zackly when, but it was LRH's order that they be cancelled.
    I have a bunch of BTBs in my archive.
    phenomanon

True Ex-Scientologist programmer_guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phenomanon View Post
    They cancelled all of the BTBs. I don't remmber zackly when, but it was LRH's order that they be cancelled.
    I have a bunch of BTBs in my archive.

IIRC, the BTBs were all cancelled in the 1970s. (I was a course sup at that time.)

I am guessing it was the result of some "why finding" that resulted in blaming the BTBs.

Does anyone here know specifically why the BTBs were all cancelled?
    The emphasis on finding and describing "knowledge structures" that are somewhere "inside" the individual encourages us to overlook the fact that human cognition is always situated in a complex sociocultural world and cannot be unaffected by it. - Edwin Hutchins
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Hutchins

Crusader

Quote Originally Posted by ILove2Lurk View Post
    Excerpted from My Experiences with LRH
    by Julie Mayo

Speaking of authorship. That was another situation that I had to deal with as CS 4. The truth was that lots of the tech was not authored by Hubbard. In fact, one of the things I did as LRH's technical aide was write bulletins, HCOBs. If it was important, it had to bear LRH's name, because that was the way the religion was set up. I didn't like the system much for several reasons. The first was I thought people should know who actually wrote the bulletins. Secondly, the system was set up that if something went wrong, or if Hubbard wanted to change something, he could save face and blame it on someone else. "The mice have been gnawing at the pillars again... ." I reached a compromise with Hubbard: if I wrote a bulletin, it would be "Assisted by". That didn't always work, though, because if it was an important bulletin, it wouldn't do to have it assisted by someone else.

One of the first orders I got from Hubbard was that I was to cancel everything the last two CS 4s had ever written. It was an impossible task because I would have just canceled out the grade chart. What was clear to me from this order, was that there were a line of fall guys before me. It would be just a matter of time before, I too, would be the "who" and have my work canceled.

As CS 4, I had various projects done and had several people working for me at different times. LRH had written Technical Correction Roundup in 1976 or '77 which called for a great deal of writing and compilation. The Expanded Dianetic project was a particular nightmare -- for many reasons. The first was that a lot of the work that had been done on it originally was by Allan Gilbertson. LRH decided that Allan Gilbertson was a squirrel, so he wanted the EX DN course done again, using only LRH material. (LRH loved the idea that if there was something wrong with the tech, it was because someone else messed it up.) The problem was that Expanded Dianetics really wasn't fully researched to start with, and there were no, or few, successful case histories. I remember getting a nudge from him concerning what was taking the re-write so long. I told him that the project of re-writing the case histories was incomplete. Much to my embarrassment, Hubbard took what I said out of context and wrote an HCOB saying that Training and Services Aide had found the why on Expanded Dianetics-- the case histories hadn't been fully written up. The real problem was Expanded Dianetics wasn't completely researched -- something I believe LRH really didn't want to think about at the time.

Sifting through HCOBs and canceling "out tech" ones or ones written by "other people" was something that went on constantly. The "out tech" HCOBs were then corrected by a project and the HCOBs written by that project would be sifted through a few years later and canceled as out tech. In 1974, there was a project done by Molly and another girl, FMO ___. They were supposed to change bulletins into BTBs that hadn't been written by LRH. But the important ones were all retained as HCOBs whether they were written by Hubbard or not. In compliance to the LRH order to me to cancel everything written by Livingston and Shafron, I had stacks of bulletins put together with their CSWs. The problem was, what to revise them to? I couldn't just cancel important bulletins which described technical processes for no reason. Most of them had been ordered written by LRH, and even though he had ordered them canceled, he would have been furious if they were canceled with no replacement. Finally, I asked Shafron to go through his stack and let me know if he thought anything needed to be revised, which he did graciously. He found a few that he thought needed to be updated so I sent them over to David Mayo to check and if he agreed, up to LRH Pers Comm for approval. Sometimes they went to Hubbard, but mostly LRH didn't look at stuff like that.

http://www.freezone.org/reports/e_jmayo.htm
    and at the end we finally learn from Sarge that LRH said as he told Sarge he (LRH) failed and he (LRH) wasn't coming back.

Who wants to join scientology or the Sea Org? And for what?

Gold Meritorious Patron Karen#1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by programmer_guy View Post
    IIRC, the BTBs were all cancelled in the 1970s. (I was a course sup at that time.)

I am guessing it was the result of some "why finding" that resulted in blaming the BTBs.

Does anyone here know specifically why the BTBs were all cancelled?
    Throughout the decades as Scientology evolved there was always BLAME and POINTING THE FINGER.
    Years and years and YEARS after David Mayo had fled, he was blamed internally for the Tech not working and super OTs not happening.
    Not only not happening, but refund requests were in full blast and those that had done full Bridge up to then developed cancer, diabetes. dementia, alzhiemers and parkinsons and even had mental breakdowns (Type 3) just like in the general public population.

For a while Miscavige then pointed the finger at Ray Mithoff and Sue Koon and RTRC when it was too obvious that David Mayo could not longer be blamed.

Back to your question. BTBs (board technical bulletins) were said to be SQUIRREL, Offbeat, altering pure Hubbard and were yet another WHY the tech was not producing MIRACLES. So eradicate the BTBs. The *only* reason these high spectacular spiritually evolved people were not occurring were the BTB s !

Don't forget Hubbard said Dianetics was “a milestone for man comparable to his discovery of fire and superior to his invention of the wheel and the arch.”

So get rid of the BTS ummmmmm BTBS

11. Thanks programmer_guy says "thank you" for this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234