Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: "Kirstie Slams Repulsive Bigot Leah Remini"

Silver Meritorious Patron Arthur Dent's Avatar

Default Re: "Kirstie Slams Repulsive Bigot Leah Remini"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Nothing says "Scientology works!" like Kirstie channelling David Miscavige's insanity. Well done Scientology! That's "Handling the planet -- for sure!" (As Dan Sherman likes to have little Davy say).

Good on Leah! "I just wish the best for people.”

Bill
    I wonder if they've asked her to be their official spokesperson. Can you see her on the RFP?

Kirsty probably has a ton of handlers in her life. That's the usual celebrity fix...infiltrate their lives. And Kristy probably operates on the fixed mindset she was given that if she has all these scn handlers around her, she'll be protected and able to just focus on her life and career without distractions. I'm sure her personal assistant takes in the mail and keeps Kristy in the dark as much as possible so she says in the safe zone and doesn't become a loose cannon against the cult. If she did, then her big mouth and foul language would come in mighty handy. They wouldn't want that.
    Arthur Dent.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=16696
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?24109

Lurkers, hate to disappoint, but it really is a cult. Sorry.

2. Likes degraded being, Wants2Talk liked this post
    LOL! Wants2Talk laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron Wants2Talk's Avatar

4. Thanks oneonewasaracecar says "thank you" for this post

Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    I just see Krusty is being a "dedicated glare" $cientologist, "protecting" her "religion."

Like Tom and his couch-jumping, it's just "OTs being OTs"

The tragedy is that these poor dupes think that they are doing the Greatest Good for the Greatest Number and that time will prove them right

And that makes them all the less likely to ever get out of the mind-wipe Hubbard set up for us all in the first place.

I think we can handle Kirstie (the big OT's) by-passed charge on bigots by applying Ron's bigot tech:

Next C/S:

0. Before session, make sure Kirstie has had plenty to eat and test thoroughly for metab. Also bring mid-session snacks so you don't have to end off. PC tends to do very well with Hostess Ding Dongs.

1. Fly a Rud if no F/N

2. Indicate to PC that even big OTs like herself sometimes have by-passed-charge and need to find the right item.

3. List & Null "Who or What is a bigot?" to EP.

--------------session results----------------

L & N

Who or what is a bigot?

People who are the same as the dictionary definition of "bigot". x

People who leave Scientology. tic

People who leave Scientology and don't STFU. Fall

People who force me to disconnect from them because
    they say I am lying when I say there is no disconnection. Fall

Leah Remini. R/S

Degraded Beings. x

Small Beings. small fall

Bigots. x

BigOTs. LFBD F/N - Item Indicated

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

7. Likes Free Being Me, DoneDeal liked this post
    LOL! Free Being Me, Infinite, Wants2Talk, lotus, Lamb and 1 others laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    I think we can handle Kirstie (the big OT's) by-passed charge on bigots by applying Ron's bigot tech:

Next C/S:

0. Before session, make sure Kirstie has had plenty to eat and test thoroughly for metab. Also bring mid-session snacks so you don't have to end off. PC tends to do very well with Hostess Ding Dongs.
    1. Fly a Rud if no F/N

2. Indicate to PC that even big OTs like herself sometimes have by-passed-charge and need to find the right item.

3. List & Null "Who or What is a bigot?" to EP.

--------------session results----------------

L & N

Who or what is a bigot?

People who are the same as the dictionary definition of "bigot". x

People who leave Scientology. tic

People who leave Scientology and don't STFU. Fall

People who force me to disconnect from them because
    they say I am lying when I say there is no disconnection. Fall

Leah Remini. R/S

Degraded Beings. x

Small Beings. small fall

Bigots. x

BigOTs. LFBD F/N - Item Indicated

Wasn't by-passed charge something that Mystic thought of? That's other people random stuff, not Ron-made random stuff.

Default Marty: Ministry of Hate

Marty: Ministry of Hate
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/201...istry-of-hate/

Many years ago a story about Scientology in a major publication was titled ‘Ministry of Hate.’ At the time I responded with righteous indignation. Having had many encounters with high level Scientologists over the past couple years, including very recently, I am coming around to seeing how spot on that ‘Ministry of Hate’ sobriquet in fact was, and is. Scientologists are trained and conditioned to hate. They are trained and conditioned to lie, defame, and spread hate against anyone who does not toe their white line; all with an air of overblown righteous indignation. I witnessed one in person earlier this week. Another one performed a perfect example of that recently on the Howard Stern show. Listen to Kirstie Alley’s treatment of Leah Remini, beginning about 33:50:

First, Alley outright lies that Scientology does not ‘shun’ people. Then she lies again stating that she has personally shunned Leah not because of what she has said, but because what she has ‘done’ and because of her ‘deeds.’ Then she falsely accuses Leah Remini of calling Scientology ‘hideous and evil.’ She calls Leah a ‘bigot’ and likens her words to someone saying ‘Jews are evil’ and ‘Jews are a cult.’ All of these accusations are defamatory and, quite frankly, hysterical.

This performance of bigotry, defamation and hate by Kirstie is not her natural personality. She was trained and conditioned in Scientology to act in this immature, hateful fashion.

This is shameful. Leah is due an apology, not only by Kirstie, but by the ministry that taught her to hate.

10. Thanks Type4_PTS, ForLease, Wants2Talk says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Marty: Ministry of Hate

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post

Respect to Marty for calling it like it is!

Now if I can only figure out a way to get him to post some J&D about Xenu on the Stupid Thread! LOL

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

12. Likes thewritegoddess, Infinite liked this post
    LOL! Type4_PTS, Free Being Me, Infinite, anonomog, Sindy and 4 others laughed at this post

Okay, I listened to the whole show, and posted some comments on YouTube.
    Kirstie, you call Leah hateful names, that makes you look UGLY! We can all see you are the perfect spokes-person for the Church of Scientology - a dangerous brainwashing cult that participates in forced abortions, slave labor, separates families, bankrupts its members.
    Google Lisa McPherson. BTW Kirstie - WHERE IS SHELLY MISCAVIGE?

"...There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened..." - Douglas Adams (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

Scientology Through The Door - my interview (#316)

14. Thanks Type4_PTS, Free Being Me, Lone Star says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Type4_PTS liked this post
    Patron with Honors

That very long Wikipedia article about "Battlefield Earth" was quite interesting. Among the sources listed at the end of the article are several reviews of the movie. This was my favorite review title:

"Ross, Jonathan (2000-06-02). "What does Travolta think he's doing? He looks like an over-stuffed, dreadlocked, Cabbage Patch Doll". Daily Mirror."

16. LOL! Type4_PTS, Free Being Me, aegerprimo laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Udarnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deeana View Post
    That very long Wikipedia article about "Battlefield Earth" was quite interesting. Among the sources listed at the end of the article are several reviews of the movie. This was my favorite review title:

"Ross, Jonathan (2000-06-02). "What does Travolta think he's doing? He looks like an over-stuffed, dreadlocked, Cabbage Patch Doll". Daily Mirror."
    My favorite was Jon Stewart: "A cross between Star Wars and the smell of ass".
    Imagine, if you will, a load of horseshit. And we’re not talking just your average load of horseshit; no, we’re talking colossal load of horseshit. An epic load of horseshit. The kind of load of horseshit that has accreted over decades and has developed its own sort of ecosystem, from the flyblown chunks at the perimeter, down into the heated and decomposing center, generating explosive levels of methane as bacteria feast merrily on vintage, liquified crap... -- John Scalzi

18. Likes Free Being Me, Infinite liked this post
    LOL! Free Being Me, Infinite laughed at this post
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast