Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: When the theta dust settles...What is Next after GATII and Super Power?

Default When the theta dust settles...What is Next after GATII and Super Power?

A new e-meter, re-doing the Bridge with GAT II and Super Power...with a bunch of broke members...what can Slappy possible pull out of his John Lobb shoes to Keep Scientology Working? Any guesses or is the end for real? There will be a few months of "OMG - I now know who I am, I can make parking spaces appear and stop hurricanes, I have changed the color of my eyes and hair (contact lenses and dye)...I am so blown away ... yada yada yada"...What can $lappy repackage and $ell now?

2. Likes AnonyMary, still here, Jump liked this post
    LOL! AnonyMary laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

Default Re: When the theta dust settles...What is Next after GATII and Super Power?

Quote Originally Posted by Knows View Post
    A new e-meter, re-doing the Bridge with GAT II and Super Power...with a bunch of broke members...what can Slappy possible pull out of his John Lobb shoes to Keep Scientology Working? Any guesses or is the end for real? There will be a few months of "OMG - I now know who I am, I can make parking spaces appear and stop hurricanes, I have changed the color of my eyes and hair (contact lenses and dye)...I am so blown away ... yada yada yada"...What can $lappy repackage and $ell now?
    A new Bridge to target 2 'cause this one will be CLEARED hip hip..

4. Thanks Knows says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Knows liked this post

Default Re: When the theta dust settles...What is Next after GATII and Super Power?

Well now that he has brought the BTB';s back, he definitely has the opportunity to cancel them again! And a whole new round of GAG III!!!!

6. Thanks Knows says "thank you" for this post
    Likes freethinker, Knows liked this post
    LOL! guanoloco, FlunkYou, Opter, still here, TG1 and 1 others laughed at this post

It's about time to redo the grade chart. Then there'll be correcting tech degrades, quickie grades that some SP caused.

Presumably there is no facility for new research, no possibility of new levels without finding LRH in his new body. That'll have to happen or the abused ones will at some point walk, or they'll have to send OT8s on to target 2.
    Everywhere in the modern world there is neglect, the need to be recognized, which is not satisfied. Art is a way of recognizing oneself, which is why it will always be modern. (Louise Bourgeois)

8. Thanks Knows says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron anonomog's Avatar

All OT's will be told that due to the rampant misuse of commas in the OT material, there are no OT's and they must now redo all their training.

All true believer OTs will heave a very secret sigh of relief. They no longer have to worry why they can't find parking. It makes perfect sense. It is not THEM it was the bloody commas all along! They apply for a new credit card.
    I'm all in favour of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. Solomon Short

10. Thanks Rene Descartes, Jump, Knows says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! aegerprimo, freethinker, Opter, still here, Axiom142 and 5 others laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by anonomog View Post
    All OT's will be told that due to the rampant misuse of commas in the OT material, there are no OT's and they must now redo all their training.

All true believer OTs will heave a very secret sigh of relief. They no longer have to worry why they can't find parking. It makes perfect sense. It is not THEM it was the bloody commas all along! They apply for a new credit card.
    A new acronym: SC - Suppressive Comma's!

12. Likes Jump, dchoiceisalwaysrs liked this post
    LOL! Commander Birdsong, TG1, dchoiceisalwaysrs laughed at this post

Don't be giving them ideas

"The 2013 Atlantic hurricane season has come to a close. Let's look back at the season by the numbers.

Hurricane Season by the Numbers: 1968

The 2013 Atlantic hurricane season ended with something that hasn't happened in 45 years.

No hurricanes were rated Category 2 or greater in the Atlantic, Caribbean or Gulf of Mexico, the first year without a Category 2 or stronger hurricane in the Atlantic basin since 1968.

The season's lone two hurricanes, Humberto and Ingrid, only reached Category 1 strength."

http://www.weather.com/news/weather-...mbers-20131025
    "Laws are like cobwebs, which may catch small flies, but let wasps and hornets break through". Jonathan Swift

“Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.” Oscar Fingal O'Flahertie Wills Wilde

14. Thanks Knows says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Udarnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bea Kiddo View Post
    Well now that he has brought the BTB';s back, he definitely has the opportunity to cancel them again! And a whole new round of GAG III!!!!
    Anyone else a Pratchett fan out there? Ever read "The Fifth Elephant"? I read "BTBs" as "BCBs" and get hungry.
    Imagine, if you will, a load of horseshit. And we’re not talking just your average load of horseshit; no, we’re talking colossal load of horseshit. An epic load of horseshit. The kind of load of horseshit that has accreted over decades and has developed its own sort of ecosystem, from the flyblown chunks at the perimeter, down into the heated and decomposing center, generating explosive levels of methane as bacteria feast merrily on vintage, liquified crap... -- John Scalzi

16. Thanks Knows says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Panda Termint laughed at this post

In the 1990s, the Key To Life and Life Orientation Course (KTL/LOC) were supposed to be the handling for Planetary Clearing. Since they seemed to have bombed spectacularly maybe someone messed around with the punctuation!

If I remember correctly, these courses were supposed to produce super literacy, or something like that. So if they bring out a new super-improved version of these courses everyone will have to re-study everything they've ever studied in Scientology - and pay for it all again.

18. Thanks Knows says "thank you" for this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron

The previous set of perfectly restored Hubbard materials really were perfectly clear. It's just that they were only free of transcription errors on the First Dynamic.

20. Likes Knows liked this post
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast