Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Scientology is another jonestown.

Patron with Honors

Default Scientology is another jonestown.

In the sense that hubbard discarted his body to do more " research" and be able to keep up walking on the bridge. Isnt that just a way to tell that upper levels will be about being dead? wtf.

Scientology is indead a slow jonestown operation, wacht out for it, those guys who really believe it will at some point get the cognition that they need to drop the body to join hubbard.

Maybe thats also why a lot of people is getting out too, all of a sudden they find out with a document that sugest they must kill themselves and that stuff makes them quit, like "hell no, I am not killing myself, maybe this is actually a cult, like those SPs said, I already believed all that aliens BS, it was all fun, but you are not making me drink poison, hell no"

Maybe thats the place where miscavige wife is, she drinked the coolaid and is researching new levels. Like literally how can they get away with some girl just missing and nobody cares, she might be dead and the world doenst know. I hope she isnt but....
    Last edited by at3ist; 10th December 2013 at 04:11 PM.

2. Thanks Knows, Type4_PTS says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Dean Blair, Knows liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron anonomog's Avatar

Default Re: Scientology is another jonestown.

I truly hope it never gets anywhere near that.
    I'm all in favour of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. Solomon Short

Quote Originally Posted by at3ist View Post
    In the sense that hubbard discarted his body to do more " research" and be able to keep up walking on the bridge. Isnt that just a way to tell that upper levels will be about being dead? wtf.

Scientology is indead a slow jonestown operation, wacht out for it, those guys who really believe it will at some point get the cognition that they need to drop the body to join hubbard.

Maybe thats also why a lot of people is getting out too, all of a sudden they find out with a document that sugest they must kill themselves and that stuff makes them quit, like "hell no, I am not killing myself, maybe this is actually a cult, like those SPs said, I already believed all that aliens BS, it was all fun, but you are not making me drink poison, hell no"

Maybe thats the place where miscavige wife is, she drinked the coolaid and is researching new levels. Like literally how can they get away with some girl just missing and nobody cares, she might be dead and the world doenst know. I hope she isnt but....
    Looking at this in purely a scientological way, we're fucked.

The problem is that Hubbard left to do the research but seems to have forgotten about bringing us the results of his research. We are left with a bridge that ends suddenly in the clouds. Further research was needed and the higher levels are so powerful that a body might just get in the way, or be destroyed, but he's not come back, and KSW says we can not trust anyone else to do the job. So we do not actually have a bridge to total freedom, we have a bridge to somewhere so high up that it would kill us if we fell. Being stuck on the bridge causes problems, it causes out ethics, it causes people to want their money back. Even in a million years time we can never get beyond OT8 class 12.
    Everywhere in the modern world there is neglect, the need to be recognized, which is not satisfied. Art is a way of recognizing oneself, which is why it will always be modern. (Louise Bourgeois)

5. Likes Operating DB, aegerprimo liked this post
    Patron with Honors

I guess its all about perspective, as for now scientologist have been doing as hubbard said, if someone someday comes with the idea, that in upper levels you need to do as hubbard did, then you have the seed to make people discard the body, and commit crimes like he did, for example miscavige might be a guy using that kind of technology as hubbard did technology. Like hubbard jr said, hubbard told him about this new power that he showed to him, and revealed somehow that scientology was just a way to get power, but he also controled him with magick, drugs, sex and stuff like that. Also a good way to control the upper levels is by making them do crimes, thats how manson controled people, if you do a crime yourself then now we are equals and you can not incriminate without falling yourself.

Until now in orthodox scientology this is not the case, but there are groups of independents that are doing crazy stuff like channeling hubbard and rare stuff like that, and there will be a point that orthodox scientology will start using stuff like that, is either that or a transference stealing of some new leader, of course it will not be overt and to the public but within the closed elite layers of scientology a new leader can be created and new procedures be revealed.

Didnt that guy the pilot killed himself?
    Last edited by at3ist; 10th December 2013 at 05:07 PM.

7. Likes aegerprimo liked this post

Mike Rinder blogged today about the "Warehouse" e-meter models sales campaign ordered by Miscavige. Some numbers he throws out suggest that he thinks there are only about 7,500 serious Scientologists left in the cult -- in terms of that's how many he thinks will actually buy the $5.4K "new" e-meters that have been sitting in a warehouse for the last nine years.

They're scraping the bottom of the barrel. Pretty soon the revenue will be gone.

Completely gone.

That's when real desperation will start.

What happens when rice and beans aren't available?

What happens when the electricity is turned off in the Super Power building?

What happens when Miscavige has to fly commercial?

Oy vey!
    And dear God, I pray that COB and other cult predators are profoundly humiliated in a way we can all laugh at and give each other high-fives about—after which someone takes us all out for lots of ice cream and then we all go home and get to stay up really late and watch cartoons.

9. Thanks apple says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Udarnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TG1 View Post

Oy vey!
    He gets arrested for slapping a flight attendant?
    Imagine, if you will, a load of horseshit. And we’re not talking just your average load of horseshit; no, we’re talking colossal load of horseshit. An epic load of horseshit. The kind of load of horseshit that has accreted over decades and has developed its own sort of ecosystem, from the flyblown chunks at the perimeter, down into the heated and decomposing center, generating explosive levels of methane as bacteria feast merrily on vintage, liquified crap... -- John Scalzi

Gold Meritorious Patron anonomog's Avatar

Mike Rinder blogged today about the "Warehouse" e-meter models sales campaign ordered by Miscavige. Some numbers he throws out suggest that he thinks there are only about 7,500 serious Scientologists left in the cult -- in terms of that's how many he thinks will actually buy the $5.4K "new" e-meters that have been sitting in a warehouse for the last nine years.

They're scraping the bottom of the barrel. Pretty soon the revenue will be gone.

Completely gone.

That's when real desperation will start.

What happens when rice and beans aren't available?

What happens when the electricity is turned off in the Super Power building?

Oy vey!
    Miscavige will dig deep into that stash of other people's money and proclaim himself saviour of the orgs.
    All we need to do is convince the final believers he needs to be nailed to a cross to fulfill Hubbards vision...
    I'm all in favour of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. Solomon Short

12. LOL! I told you I was trouble, AnonyMary, TG1 laughed at this post
    Bitter defrocked apostate Freeminds's Avatar

Mike Rinder blogged today about the "Warehouse" e-meter models sales campaign ordered by Miscavige...
    Scientology knows all about warehouses.

"Where's my house?"
    "You sold it. To pay for your little bit of half a bridge that leads nowhere."
    "Oh." sadface.jpg
    You don't have to worry about squirrels
    unless you are a nut.

14. Thanks Jump says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! tetloj, AnonyMary, aegerprimo, TG1, Jump laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

Mike.....snip

Oy vey!
    scientology is a commercial, about a fly in the ointment. Solution

16. Likes AnonyMary, TG1 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by La La Lou Lou View Post
    Looking at this in purely a scientological way, we're fucked.

The problem is that Hubbard left to do the research but seems to have forgotten about bringing us the results of his research. We are left with a bridge that ends suddenly in the clouds. Further research was needed and the higher levels are so powerful that a body might just get in the way, or be destroyed, but he's not come back, and KSW says we can not trust anyone else to do the job. So we do not actually have a bridge to total freedom, we have a bridge to somewhere so high up that it would kill us if we fell. Being stuck on the bridge causes problems, it causes out ethics, it causes people to want their money back. Even in a million years time we can never get beyond OT8 class 12.
    Oh? I thought that was why the giant symbols in the ground in the middle of the desert in New Mexico were so LRH could find his way back to Earth?

"...There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened..." - Douglas Adams (Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)

Scientology Through The Door - my interview (#316)

18. Thanks SweetnessandLight, AnonyMary, Techless says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! AnonyMary laughed at this post
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast