Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Pat, I need you to get your husband started on his Student Hat RIGHT NOW!

Default Dear Pat, I need you to get your husband started on his Student Hat RIGHT NOW!

From Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheUniverse/stat...366400/photo/1

Dear Pat,

I need you to get your husband started on his Student Hat RIGHT NOW!

ARC,
    Ben Francis
    Tech Sec ASHOF

2. Thanks Ral Z, MostlyLurker, Jump, Gib, ForLease and 5 others says "thank you" for this post
    Likes i'mglib liked this post
    LOL! Freeminds, Weagook, Knows, Out-Ethics, Enthetan and 10 others laughed at this post

Default Re: Dear Pat, I need you to get your husband started on his Student Hat RIGHT NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    Sounds bossy.

4. Thanks Knows says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Gib liked this post
    LOL! Jump, Knows, Out-Ethics, Bluebell, Osiris and 1 others laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron Outethicsofficer's Avatar

Default Re: Dear Pat, I need you to get your husband started on his Student Hat RIGHT NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonycat View Post
    Sounds bossy.
    Not to a Scio...
    Rather the purpose is to make new scientologists.
    And that is what they are trying to fool libraries, businesses and schools into helping them do - spread Scientology and make new scientologists.

Thanks to Lawrence Brennan for the above quote.

6. LOL! Daisy, Knows, Opter, scooter, Osiris and 1 others laughed at this post

https://whyweprotest.net/community/t.../#post-2396350

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous, post: 2396350, member: 10537
    Ben Francis in Scientology's Published Service Completion Lists

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com...n-francis.html

Gold Meritorious Patron anonomog's Avatar

So much said in one little sentence.

I need
    To get my stats up
    To stop being face ripped
    To eat a decent meal
    To get paid
    To get a night's sleep

I need to get you
    This is what my superiors have told me to do

Get your husband
    Your husband, your problem. We can make it a bigger problem if we decide to suggest he is holding you back.

Onto his student hat
    Your choice. think about this. Is it better to pay for a student hat or force us to force you to do endless costly repair cycles or more. You know we can do this.

RIGHT NOW
    (oh god I really need to make this go right)

Arc
    Awh really c'mon
    I need to have just one good day with food and sleep and a good stat.
    I'm all in favour of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters. Solomon Short

9. Thanks Ho Tai, ForLease, Enthetan, Bluebell, La La Lou Lou and 1 others says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Dilettante, Weagook, Out-Ethics, Enthetan, Osiris laughed at this post

Command intention from a letter reg ... reminds me of this:

And dear God, I pray that COB and other cult predators are profoundly humiliated in a way we can all laugh at and give each other high-fives about—after which someone takes us all out for lots of ice cream and then we all go home and get to stay up really late and watch cartoons.

11. Thanks La La Lou Lou, Osiris says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Osiris liked this post
    LOL! Weagook, aegerprimo, Out-Ethics, Osiris laughed at this post

I love the twitter comment better
    ‏@TheUniverse

Sure, LA is dirty—but sometimes the trash you find on the street is actual insane internal Scientology mail.
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

13. LOL! dchoiceisalwaysrs, NoName, aegerprimo laughed at this post

Is:

"I need you to go fuck yourself."

An appropriate reply.
    I was in a Space Alien Cult called Scientology. Scientology: the prison of belief.

15. Thanks GreyLensman says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Freeminds, Knows, Udarnik, Bluebell, anonomog and 2 others liked this post
    LOL! Lucretia, guRl, Gib, Anonycat, Knows and 3 others laughed at this post

'I need you to...' is a phrase I always hated. It never helped me to comply with the ever so slightly veiled command.

My second thing is, doesn't night church sound just a little 'Vampire Slayer'?
    Everywhere in the modern world there is neglect, the need to be recognized, which is not satisfied. Art is a way of recognizing oneself, which is why it will always be modern. (Louise Bourgeois)

17. Likes Outethicsofficer liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Udarnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by La La Lou Lou View Post
    'I need you to...' is a phrase I always hated. It never helped me to comply with the ever so slightly veiled command.

My second thing is, doesn't night church sound just a little 'Vampire Slayer'?
    Isn't that phrasing a complete ARC break? I know the ARC stuff came in part out of Dale Carnegie, and he teaches that you look at it from the other person's point of view and phrase accordingly. At the very least it should be "You need to" as if the person were shirking responsibility.

I know $CN doesn't have to make sense, but does it have to go out of its way to make nonsense?
    Last edited by Udarnik; 11th December 2013 at 01:58 PM.
    Imagine, if you will, a load of horseshit. And we’re not talking just your average load of horseshit; no, we’re talking colossal load of horseshit. An epic load of horseshit. The kind of load of horseshit that has accreted over decades and has developed its own sort of ecosystem, from the flyblown chunks at the perimeter, down into the heated and decomposing center, generating explosive levels of methane as bacteria feast merrily on vintage, liquified crap... -- John Scalzi

19. Thanks La La Lou Lou says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Jump liked this post
    LOL! dchoiceisalwaysrs laughed at this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast