Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turning Nicole Kidmanís Children Against Her

Blog Entries

Default Turning Nicole Kidmanís Children Against Her

Scientology Members Accused Of Turning Nicole Kidmanís Children Against Her [PHOTOS]

"Divorce has never been really easy for a family to go through such ordeal especially with the children.

However, it appears that the adopted children of "Mission Impossible" actor Tom Cruise and Australian actress Nicole Kidman may have had a little bit harder situation than most children during their parents divorce in 2001. Scientology members are reportedly being accused of planting ideas in Connor and Isabella Cruise's heads in order to reject their mother Nicole Kidman."

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/38229...m#.UE3SH1IpfYg
    "Your Freezone stinks."

-
    Steve Hall

"It is true that the term FZ includes many varients of Scn, and some may be inadequate. Or even wrong headed."

- Terril Park

2. Thanks Coyote13, Lurker5, Purple Rain, Jump says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Demented LRH liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Idle Morgue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Turning Nicole Kidmanís Children Against Her

Smashing the family unit is what Scientology does best - and the family unit is MORE IMPORTANT than ANY Organization - ANY! This is where people derive their power. But the "Church" of Scientology has more divorces I bet than any other Organization out there.

The Church I now go to actually helps people STAY married and empowers the family - FOR FREE!

Scientology is the 3rd party to ALL conflict
    , especially in families!

I feel for Nicole -and I will watch everything she is in - and NOTHING Tom Cruise is in ever again! That is, until he leaves the Cult - and he will leave - one way or another - he can't make it anymore - the Cult is out destroy even him and they will because that is what they do - DESTROY in the name of help!!

4. Thanks Smilla says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Lurker5, Smilla, Jump liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Idle Morgue View Post
    Smashing the family unit is what Scientology does best - and the family unit is MORE IMPORTANT than ANY Organization - ANY! This is where people derive their power. But the "Church" of Scientology has more divorces I bet than any other Organization out there.

The Church I now go to actually helps people STAY married and empowers the family - FOR FREE!

I feel for Nicole -and I will watch everything she is in - and NOTHING Tom Cruise is in ever again! That is, until he leaves the Cult - and he will leave - one way or another - he can't make it anymore - the Cult is out destroy even him and they will because that is what they do - DESTROY in the name of help!!
    ^^THIS^^

And I will definitely see THE MASTER and encourage all my friends to see it too.

"Of course, if it's true that Mr. Hubbard was never injured during the war, then he never did heal himself using Dianetics principles,
    then Dianetics is based on a lie, and then Scientology is based on a lie." - Tommy Davis

6. Thanks Smilla, Idle Morgue says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Smilla, Idle Morgue liked this post
    Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by Idle Morgue View Post

Nice one Idle . I recall a lecture by LRH. I wish I could nail which one. The man had far too many for my liking. But I distinctly remember him saying "The family unit as a 'group' is awful. It is one of the worst groups". For a person swallowing all this, how are you meant to love your family. I swear to God I heard this in a lecture of his.

8. Thanks Rene Descartes, Purple Rain, Smilla, Jump says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Smilla liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron SpecialFrog's Avatar

Best line in the above article:

"The Church of Scientology said in a statement released that the Vanity Fairy story is gibberish."

This is almost as good as the CoS's statements that anyone who believes the VF story is "gullible".

10. Thanks Smilla says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Smilla, Jump liked this post
    Blog Entries

I think Scientology seeks to isolate people, and make them feel alone so that they can create a total dependancy on the Cult. The evil Cult is a cuckoo in every family that is under it's influence.
    "Your Freezone stinks."

-
    Steve Hall

"It is true that the term FZ includes many varients of Scn, and some may be inadequate. Or even wrong headed."

- Terril Park

12. Thanks FoTi, onthepes says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Smilla View Post
    I think Scientology seeks to isolate people, and make them feel alone so that they can create a total dependancy on the Cult. The evil Cult is a cuckoo in every family that is under it's influence.
    A 'good cult leader' will sever all and every bond between people so that the only valid bond that remains is with the cult leader.

Friendships, family, spouses .. all fair game.

Contrast this with an open, liberal healthy group or religion which strengthens bonds between people and does not fear contact outside the group.

"Of course, if it's true that Mr. Hubbard was never injured during the war, then he never did heal himself using Dianetics principles,
    then Dianetics is based on a lie, and then Scientology is based on a lie." - Tommy Davis

14. Thanks I told you I was trouble, Smilla says "thank you" for this post
    Likes onthepes, Smilla liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Jump View Post
    A 'good cult leader' will sever all and every bond between people so that the only valid bond that remains is with the cult leader.

Contrast this with an open, liberal healthy group or religion which strengthens bonds between people and does not fear contact outside the group.
    It's like in 1984 where they don't finish Winston off until he actually comes to love them. I think of Connor and Isabella who suffered the loss of a mother at such a tender age, and oh how they love Big Brother.
    Truly, the colored race are the most cheerful and forgiving people on the face of the earth. That their masters sleep in safety is owing to their superabundance of heart; and yet they look upon their sufferings with less pity than they would bestow on those of a horse or a dog.

Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl by Harriet A. Jacobs
    Page 140-41

"Jesus Christ was liberal and lefty." ~ La La Lou Lou

16. Thanks Jump, Smilla says "thank you" for this post
    Likes SpecialFrog, Jump, Smilla liked this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jump View Post

So true.
    "Your Freezone stinks."

-
    Steve Hall

- Terril Park

18. Likes Jump liked this post

The family unit is very important to the cult, its the main weapon in it's destructive arsenal to keep people trapped in the mindset, often for decades!

Couples are unable to talk to each other freely about hubbard, miscavige, the tek etc (and any concerns they may have about it) creating distance, distrust and a weird, abnormal and very unhealthy atmosphere, divorce starts to look like the perfect solution and I expect it's a huge relief for many when they do it (it certainly was for me).

I believe it's the children who ultimately pay the price for having such stupid parents because the gung ho scientologist will try to create 'subtle' separation between them and the other parent that is less interested in scientology ... 'for their own good' (and vice versa) and that is heartbreakingly sad.
    Last edited by I told you I was trouble; 10th September 2012 at 03:05 PM.

The birds they sang, at the break of day
    Start again, I seemed to hear them say
    Do not dwell on what has passed away
    or what is yet to be ...

Leonard Cohen.

20. Thanks Purple Rain says "thank you" for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast