Page 14 of 88 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Kate your questions here...

Default Re: Ask Kate your questions here...

Quote Originally Posted by MissWog View Post
    Wow..I'm at a loss..you come across as so selfish and void of any compassion and that doesn't bother you?! Have you ever wondered if you suffer from a personality disorder?
    How is it selfish to want other people to make their own decisions for their own lives?
    -deleted-

2. WTF? MissWog said WTF? to this post
    Huh? JustSheila, Type4_PTS, freethinker didn't understand this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron MissWog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kate8024 View Post
    Are you implying that I directly discuss these particular issues with Scientology staff? I don't believe that bringing those topics up to regular staff members in a direct way would have a positive effect - usually things like that result in staff members digging in their heels and pushing themselves even more into the organization. I recommend reading http://www.xenu.net/archive/infopack/16.htm
    How about just discussing these issues with yourself?!
    Nation of Islam, the killing of Lisa Mc Pherson, the harassment and intimidation of former Scientologists who have spoken out, the impisonment of Scientology staff, the abandonment of elderly Scientologists, the routine break-up of families, and bankruptcies. You say those things concern you, but your response seems... well, glib. How do you rationalize being in the Church? I'd really like to know, Kate. Also, please tell me the reaction you get from Scientologists if and when you mention that David Miscavige beats his staff.

4. Thanks Churchill, aegerprimo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes JustSheila, Churchill liked this post

To me, the idea is to show that Scientologists are normal everyday people and not total weirdos. I think its a silly campaign targeting people who don't want to investigate and critically analyze the subject.
    And take Scientology Inc. correspondence courses, and praise the ones doing the targeting: Golden Era Studios.

Here's the Knowledge video you like so much.
    Visit the Ex Scientologist Message Board web site for selected content from ESMB and more: http://exscn.net/

I'm pretty sure that a lot of the 'actors' are, in fact, SO members and staff. One can admire someone's work while hating the conditions that work was produced in. These are separate issues for me. They may not be for you, but your view is not mine.
    Well you are wrong, they are paid actors.. Ask Marc.. They have been paid actors since so many of the folks who used to be in them started leaving and they had to reshoot.. Like Larry Anderson.

You can see the ads for casting calls and the signs for "Extras Parking" in photos online..they even stuff the live events with actors to give the illusion they have more members than they have.

I'm sure someone here will post the dox to back me up or I will later.

Im still searching for this supposed GAT2 comparison that will explain the changes from old to new that you like so much...I hope you find it bc I don't think it exists.

7. Thanks secretiveoldfag says "thank you" for this post
    Likes secretiveoldfag liked this post

Well I hate the whole idea behind the Meet a Scientologist videos. Interestingly I find them weirdly like the I'm a Mormon videos.
    See Scientology is just like another religion tek hahaha!

9. LOL! secretiveoldfag laughed at this post
    Goodby Goodluck

How is it selfish to want other people to make their own decisions for their own lives?
    But you can't see that their decisions were and are based upon the deception from highly trained cons, that's what's worrisome. The narcissistic personality cares nothing of the pain of others, "tough shit, people are responsible for their own conditions"? But that just doesn't jive with the diarrhea that it's ones duty to save mankind, unless of course that is merely a cons front for the enslavement of others. Many here have actually been such slaves so you really don't have a clue beyond your glibness and I'm wondering why people are still buying into your thread?
    Crack cocaine and booze are gateway drugs to Scientology

11. Thanks secretiveoldfag says "thank you" for this post
    Likes secretiveoldfag, MissWog liked this post
    LOL! MissWog laughed at this post

13. Thanks DagwoodGum says "thank you" for this post
    Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Im still searching for this supposed GAT2 comparison that will explain the changes from old to new that you like so much...I hope you find it bc I don't think it exists.
    Does this count? It's about the 2007 book revisions:

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    I still see posts from people saying how the original books were just fine and DM's changes of them for 2007 involved worsening them. My response has to be Dox or STFU.

I have not seen one single comparison of the actual texts of the two sets of books apart from the ones I have noted on this thread. I know DM has chopped whole words or sentences out of PDC tapes, but that is a different area. This topic is the 2007 books.

TL;DR version: as far as I can tell from actually eyeballing the damn things, the 2007 versions are closer to the Hubbard original dictation than earlier versions, even if it was DM that did it.
    Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

15. Thanks secretiveoldfag, Panda Termint, kate8024 says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by DagwoodGum View Post
    But you can't see that their decisions were and are based upon the deception from highly trained cons, that's what's worrisome. The narcissistic personality cares nothing of the pain of others, "tough shit, people are responsible for their own conditions"? But that just doesn't jive with the diarrhea that it's ones duty to save mankind, unless of course that is merely a cons front for the enslavement of others. Many here have actually been such slaves so you really don't have a clue beyond your glibness and I'm wondering why people are still buying into your thread?
    I'm pretty much there! I was really trying to get an answer about GAT2 and the changes she likes and how she reconciles supporting the abuses..but she seems incapable of seeing what we are taking about and instead parses to justify what she wants to be the truth.

I don't think she is an academic..I think she is a very evolved culti troll whose mission is to self deprecate when necessary, criticize current and past management as needed including LRH, basically say what ever it takes in hopes of getting a reader to second guess all the bad they have heard about the cult. Disarm and present a kinder gentler Co$.. In some part for PR sake, some part to keep questioning members seeking info on that fence they are sitting on and maybe just a tiny bit of hope that a never-in might buy a book or watch an ad or visit the church website and at the very least that is a stat.

Otherwise, she is one of the most scary selfish people I have ever encountered. Sorry if Kate feels attacked by my honesty but there is just no way to sugar coat my assessment and this brings me absolutely zero gratification!

17. Thanks Type4_PTS, Churchill, HelluvaHoax!, olska, secretiveoldfag says "thank you" for this post
    Likes JustSheila, olska, secretiveoldfag liked this post

Well you are wrong, they are paid actors.. Ask Marc.. They have been paid actors since so many of the folks who used to be in them started leaving and they had to reshoot.. Like Larry Anderson.

You can see the ads for casting calls and the signs for "Extras Parking" in photos online..they even stuff the live events with actors to give the illusion they have more members than they have.

I'm sure someone here will post the dox to back me up or I will later.

http://tonyortega.org/2013/12/20/a-v...ts-in-the-sky/

> "This quote video was shot with Int Base staff as actors. The guy walking around in the boots is Adam Reuveni."

This video is still distributed as part of Golden Age of Knowledge: Basics and Golden Age of Knowledge: Complete DVD sets. The 'actors' leaving the church doesn't make the videos they act in obsolete. I'm sure they do use actors in some cases, but they also use a lot of staff as actors.

You are probably searching for the wrong thing if you are searching for GAT2 comparison. Here is a page that outlines a lot of changes to the material: http://scientologistsfreezone.com/changes.shtml
    -deleted-

Page 14 of 88 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast