Thread: The greatest good for the most number of the dynamics?

Default The greatest good for the most number of the dynamics?

We all of us had being trained to make decisions based on the greatest good for the greatest number of the dynamics. What i see is Anonymous is making their decisions along these lines.Anonymous has stepped to the plateau of the cult. yes the means are what they are and maybe nesessary to fight the goliath.In fact they commit the least overt of the two.Letting the cult doing what they doing is the biggest one.Go for it Anonymous, the management of this cult maybe will understant your language. tessa

Power only understands power.

Ergo, the causes of warfare.

I dare them to play the religious persecution card. They won't be able to pull it off as the Rich Person's religion.

Default The greatest good for the most number of the dynamics?

MESSIAH HUNTER,Understand ourselves were so much interogated while in the cult about ethics that naturally everyone asks is it ethical? Ironically the cult is being ripping people off,splitting families ,Driving people insane even killing.Is being thriving being illegal and unethical and unfurtunate even the goverments have not being able to stop it except in Europe the last years .I appreciate what you are doing.tessa

Default As our dear leader once said...

Quote Originally Posted by MessiahHunter View Post
    Power only understands power.

Ergo, the causes of warfare.

I dare them to play the religious persecution card. They won't be able to pull it off as the Rich Person's religion.
    Well please be 'above 2.0' because otherwise Hubbard will have us all 'disposed of without regret', I quote the great leader from circa 1974...

"There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the tone scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the tone scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow...

"The sudden and abrupt deletion of all individuals occupying the lower bands of the tone scale from the social order would result in an almost instant rise in the cultural tone and would interrupt the dwindling spiral into which any society may have entered. It is not necessary to produce a world of clears in order to have a reasonable and worthwhile social order; it is only necessary to delete those individuals who range from 2.0 down, either by processing them enough to get their tone level above the 2.0 line - a task which, indeed, is not very great, since the amount of processing in many cases might be under fifty hours, although it might also in others be in excess of two hundred - or simply quarantining them from the society...

"A Venezuelan dictator once decided to stop leprosy. He saw that most lepers in his country were also beggars. By the simple expedient of collecting and destroying all the beggars in Venezuela an end was put to leprosy in that country." LRH

Such social wisdom, such insight into the plight of mankind. Really, why was this great being never awarded the Nobel Peace Prize? I am really puzzled.