Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New! 1981 PAC CADET ORG/CADET ESTATES ORG ESTABLISHMENT EVAL- How kids were treated

Exclamation New! 1981 PAC CADET ORG/CADET ESTATES ORG ESTABLISHMENT EVAL- How kids were treated

Must read for all who care about children, for all who had their kids at the Cadet org or Cadet Org Estates and for those who survived living at these places

Published by Mary McConnell
    Scientology issue: Aides Order 203-71 of 28 August 1981

"PAC CADET ORG/CADET ESTATES ORG ESTABLISHMENT EVAL
    ".

Mark Plummer writes:

"With the exception of the Guardian Office staff (who were not all members of the Sea Org), this issue was intended to be seen ONLY by Sea Org members at the International Management Org (IMO), the Commodore's Messenger Organization (CMO), the Guardian Office Pacific Area Command (GO PAC), Flag Operations Liaison Office for the Western United States (FLWUS), Child Care Units, PAC Orgs, and Cadet Orgs.

This is one of the most damning documents in the history of Scientology. Once you read it you'll see why. This document has never been posted before.

This post is dedicated to the Sea Org children (including my own) who suffered horribly abusive conditions."

While this has recently been posted in full on Facebook, this has never been posted on the internet for full indexing for Google until now.

Mark states further:
    "For years and years I tried to change the kids' conditions for the better. I was the Parent Liaison Committe (PLC member) for ASHO Day (my org). I wrote numerous letters to L. Ron Hubbard, knowledge reports to Mary Sue Hubbard, the Guardian Office World Wide (GOWW), the United States Guardian Office (USGO), the Office of Evaluation and Execution, the Executive Director International (ED Int.), the Flag Data Files, the CMO, FOLO WUS -- you name it -- I personally reported to EVERY Scientology management echelon that had a responsibility to CARE for Sea Org members' kids, in hopes that their atrocious conditions would improve. After 8 years I lost all hope as I came to realize what I knew deep down inside, all along: Scientology views children as a hinderance, a distraction to "production" ____________

Read the eval in full, here:
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/225084800/...s-Order-203-71
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

2. LOL! 8-8008 laughed at this post
    Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Default Re: New! 1981 PAC CADET ORG/CADET ESTATES ORG ESTABLISHMENT EVAL- How kids were treat

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post

While this has recently been posted in full on Facebook, this has never been posted on the internet for full indexing for Google until now.
    It's already long indexed by Google. For example:
    http://www.matrixfiles.com/Scientolo....19810828.html

But Scribd is more accessible and searchable.

Is the entire text on Scribd, or is it there simply as images?

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

4. Thanks AnonyMary says "thank you" for this post

Default Re: New! 1981 PAC CADET ORG/CADET ESTATES ORG ESTABLISHMENT EVAL- How kids were treat

Must read for all who care about children, for all who had their kids at the Cadet org or Cadet Org Estates and for those who survived living at these places

".

Mark Plummer writes:

"With the exception of the Guardian Office staff (who were not all members of the Sea Org), this issue was intended to be seen ONLY by Sea Org members at the International Management Org (IMO), the Commodore's Messenger Organization (CMO), the Guardian Office Pacific Area Command (GO PAC), Flag Operations Liaison Office for the Western United States (FLWUS), Child Care Units, PAC Orgs, and Cadet Orgs.

This is one of the most damning documents in the history of Scientology. Once you read it you'll see why. This document has never been posted before.

This post is dedicated to the Sea Org children (including my own) who suffered horribly abusive conditions."

Mark states further:
    "For years and years I tried to change the kids' conditions for the better. I was the Parent Liaison Committe (PLC member) for ASHO Day (my org). I wrote numerous letters to L. Ron Hubbard, knowledge reports to Mary Sue Hubbard, the Guardian Office World Wide (GOWW), the United States Guardian Office (USGO), the Office of Evaluation and Execution, the Executive Director International (ED Int.), the Flag Data Files, the CMO, FOLO WUS -- you name it -- I personally reported to EVERY Scientology management echelon that had a responsibility to CARE for Sea Org members' kids, in hopes that their atrocious conditions would improve. After 8 years I lost all hope as I came to realize what I knew deep down inside, all along: Scientology views children as a hinderance, a distraction to "production" ____________

A great social experiment on children gone wrong, based on one man's flawed premise about children and child-rearing. Children as resources. Awful.
    "Of course, now the worst kind of a trap of all, of course, i...is...is a...a beautiful woman. Uh...- that's a theta trap we all know. That this...that this is the worst type, the most deadly, but uh...again that's just a trap."

PDC-9: Anatomy of Processing - Energy Phenomena/Sensation
    L. Ron Hubbard

"Jesus Christ was liberal and lefty." ~ La La Lou Lou

6. Thanks SweetnessandLight, I told you I was trouble, Enthetan, Warrior says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Intentionally Blank, Warrior liked this post

I would have been nine years old when this was done. I was in PAC area. I guess I should read it, but dont want to relive it.

8. Likes SanDiegoMember, Warrior liked this post

".

Mark Plummer writes:

Mark states further:

Thanks so very much for the link to scribd, Mary.

Warrior

All the best,
    Warrior -
    Sunshine disinfects
    "Scientology: It's about deception."
    http://warrior.xenu.ca

10. Likes AnonyMary liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    It's already long indexed by Google. For example:
    http://www.matrixfiles.com/Scientolo....19810828.html

But Scribd is more accessible and searchable.

Is the entire text on Scribd, or is it there simply as images?

Paul
    Hi, Paul,

You can download it from scribd as a .pdf and/or a text file:

I have the entire document in image (.jpg) format, as well as .txt, .pdf, and as .doc.

All the best,
    Warrior

All the best,
    Warrior -
    Sunshine disinfects
    "Scientology: It's about deception."
    http://warrior.xenu.ca

12. Thanks Enthetan, Dulloldfart says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AnonyMary liked this post

The etymology of "cadet" is interesting in this context.

Originally, "cadet" did not mean "military trainee", it meant "younger noble son". I.e., not the heir. The younger sons, the ones not eligible to inherit the estate, had no future in the hierarchy of the nobility, and so were sent to get military training, which gave rise to the more modern meaning of the word.

A cadet was someone whose life was expendable. Which is how LRH thought of them.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
    -Noam Chomsky

14. Thanks SweetnessandLight, AnonyMary, Bea Kiddo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AnonyMary, Mick Wenlock liked this post

It is clear to see that there was no-one there to represent the rights of the children. If anyone could have stood up and said something, it could have made a difference. The sad thing is that those parents that tried got in big ethics trouble and either got reformed or they took off with their kids. Those were the lucky kids. I remember when kids and their parents would disappear and I would think how lucky they were that they had parents who would stick up for them. For the rest of us, we had to fend for ourselves and raise ourselves.

Reading this eval (which I did) brings up a lot of old memories. I know most of the names of the people that were posted in the Cadet Org and the adults assigned to oversee it. Some of them were ok, some not. But they got very tough on the kids trying to get them all in line and ready for the Sea Org, like it or not, kind of thing.

But this eval did not fix things very well, that I know for sure, because the kids were still running rampant and off the rails until about 1985 when things got REALLY hot and heavy. I think there must have been another eval or something, because they really got down to getting the kids under control then. I think right after the Portland and LA legal losses, they were clamping down and trying to get the whole Scn scene under control.

Well they have always been trying to do that and never successful, because their system is terribly flawed (as well as the tech being terribly flawed, and the founder being a complete lunatic).

But the eval essentially says "hey, kids are off the rails, lets separate them even further from their parents and not let the children be raised or loved by parents and lets groom them into becoming Sea Org robots". I guess it worked somehow because lots of those kids ended up in the Sea Org. Some stayed, some did not.

So, the problem wasn't lack of parental supervision/adult supervision/resources allocated, it was that people kept treating the kids like kids by insisting on such loathesome actions as insisting their kids get time off with them instead of treating the kids like SO members who are "resources". Just the sort of "thinking" one would expect.

Let us not forget that these problems were eventually "handled" by simply insisting on abortions. Taking care of children has never been a high priority for CofS or its leader.
    While people were told, "If it isn't fun it isn't Scientology" at one location, at another location - often in the same building - another person was being screamed at that this is a "deadly serious activity," etc., and across the hall someone was being 'Hard Sold' out of a recently acquired inheritance, while another was "in session" cogniting that he was once King Quendoor of the planet Neeno and grinning broadly at his newly discovered "whole track" royal identity... - Veda

17. Thanks Warrior, dchoiceisalwaysrs, Enthetan, sallydannce says "thank you" for this post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scientology.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	7308

19. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Enthetan laughed at this post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast