Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh, so I wanted to be a scientologist, eh? riiiiightttt.

Default Oh, so I wanted to be a scientologist, eh? riiiiightttt.

I guess I made a typo in my nick, it is supposed to be Wrong Place Right Time. I guess that's pretty obvious. I don't know how to change it so I will just stick with it. Anyway. Hi all. This has been an interesting time for me. It was 6.5 years ago that my father commited suicide and I tried to shelf it but that has been impossible. It was hard enough loosing my father at age 18 but for it to have been a mysterious suicide and tied to scientology, well it was a bit overwhelming, so I have tried to heal from just his death and I had not begun to look at Scientology until very recently and I have to say, this is a very serendipitous time in my life. So that explains my nick. Wrong Place- born into a scientology family Right time- the begining of the end of their terror.

I feel so sorry for everyone involved in Scientology past and present. These people think they are helping themselves and helping others and it is just not so.

the following is cut and pasted from the Founding Church in D.C.'s website. I find it rather ironic.

"As just one example of the power of a Dianetics stress test, there is the family who had suffered the traumatic loss of one of its members to suicide. The incident was so overwhelming that every person in the family was stuck in it for more than eight months. They just couldn’t overcome the burden of apathy. But after receiving their stress tests, they saw that Dianetics had the answers, and now the entire family is using Dianetics to change their lives."

ok, first of all, no shit they cannot overcome the pain of the loss. since I have been there I can tell you it is DEVESTATING. Dianetics changes lives, but is it for the better? NO. you just think it is.

our world is far from perfect. there are many abuses of other humans occuring in every walk of life. Scientology feeds on the injured, telling them they have the answers. If Scientology had the answers then why is my father dead? They fixed him alright, just like the Wicked Witch of the East said to Dorthy "I'll fix you my pretty and your little dog too!"

Sorry, I know I'm not being very linear with my story. anyway, more later................... I am collecting data....

Big Love (the only thing that will save us),
    RightTime

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Hi Worng,

Welcome! Emma (board admin) will change your nick. Just ask her.

Paul

Welcome Dr, John (I know, his song was "Right Place Wrong Time) but you get the idea.....

I am sorry to hear about your loss. I would like to hear the narrative on that at some point, when you are up to it.
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Default Kathryn's story

asdf
    Last edited by WrongPlaceRightTime; 1st February 2008 at 11:36 PM. Reason: dangerous place

Silver Meritorious Patron Colleen K. Peltomaa's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WorngPlaceRightTime View Post
    I guess I made a typo in my nick, it is supposed to be Wrong Place Right Time. I guess that's pretty obvious. I don't know how to change it so I will just stick with it. Anyway. Hi all. This has been an interesting time for me. It was 6.5 years ago that my father commited suicide and I tried to shelf it but that has been impossible. It was hard enough loosing my father at age 18 but for it to have been a mysterious suicide and tied to scientology, well it was a bit overwhelming, so I have tried to heal from just his death and I had not begun to look at Scientology until very recently and I have to say, this is a very serendipitous time in my life. So that explains my nick. Wrong Place- born into a scientology family Right time- the begining of the end of their terror.

I feel so sorry for everyone involved in Scientology past and present. These people think they are helping themselves and helping others and it is just not so.

the following is cut and pasted from the Founding Church in D.C.'s website. I find it rather ironic.

"As just one example of the power of a Dianetics stress test, there is the family who had suffered the traumatic loss of one of its members to suicide. The incident was so overwhelming that every person in the family was stuck in it for more than eight months. They just couldn’t overcome the burden of apathy. But after receiving their stress tests, they saw that Dianetics had the answers, and now the entire family is using Dianetics to change their lives."

ok, first of all, no shit they cannot overcome the pain of the loss. since I have been there I can tell you it is DEVESTATING. Dianetics changes lives, but is it for the better? NO. you just think it is.

our world is far from perfect. there are many abuses of other humans occuring in every walk of life. Scientology feeds on the injured, telling them they have the answers. If Scientology had the answers then why is my father dead? They fixed him alright, just like the Wicked Witch of the East said to Dorthy "I'll fix you my pretty and your little dog too!"

Sorry, I know I'm not being very linear with my story. anyway, more later................... I am collecting data....

RightTime
    I knew a fella who had been staff on the Freewinds and his father committed suicide whilst undergoing a 2D Confessional.

my mother suggested that I read Kathryn's Story on Xenu.net I just finished it and I know this is what happened to my father. He dropped me off at college and was normal. when I came home at Thanksgiving I noticed him wringing his hands and looking off in a very pensive state. He stoped going to work and would just sit on the sofa all day crying and sighing. He spoke of "aliens in the woodpile". He died by self inflicted hanging by ligiture. A few days later I found his note. He thought himself to be an SP and that he was unworthy, he killed himself to free us. In a way he did just that. And in more ways than one, because, let me tell you, his suicide tore a hole in the fabric of the universe for me and led me to breakdown many false ideas about myself and others and the nature of reality.
    Tell your story WPRT - many have been where your father was - what is unknown to most people is how that occured.

Your story is important as it may save the lives of many others.

Alan
    The truth is what it is - not what you want it to be.

http://knowledgism.com/alan/default.asp

Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

RightTime
    Welcome to you! (Yes Emma can change your name.)

Reading that quote just makes me feel sick. I really understand the frustration of dealing with people who think they have the answer when really it is the problem.

Write out your story bit by bit if that helps. People do need to hear, and the more truth comes out the better. Yes love is the bottom line, and sometimes first we need to look at and find ways to let go of the pain. Talking about it here does help.
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "I wasn't aware that a documentary (on scientology) was coming out but I'll be sure to not watch it." A Scientologist

It is not safe to post here. I will write my story but I will address it to members of congress. Alan is most definately a Squirrel. beware all others. if you have a story to tell, please tell it to our government rather than put yourself at risk on this message board.

Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

It is not safe to post here. I will write my story but I will address it to members of congress. Alan is most definately a Squirrel. beware all others. if you have a story to tell, please tell it to our government rather than put yourself at risk on this message board.
    You can tell a story pretty anonymously, no names, dates or things that can be traced.

The idea is to get the feelings involved out. A personal thing. If you want to protest to government, as we should, that is a different thing.

Anyway, I have found it good here. I was scared to post after being involved for 30 years but soon found it amazingly healing to actually write out the words. My words, my feelings. Talking about me, but with people who understand listening.
    QUOTE OF THE YEAR: "I wasn't aware that a documentary (on scientology) was coming out but I'll be sure to not watch it." A Scientologist

Banned

How do you mean it's a dangerous place?

I'm curious. You can say why here. You can disagree fully with Alan.

I certainly have.

And I'm still okay.

Speak your piece.

It's safe to do so here.

Really.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast