Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scientology indoctrination of children at Delphi Academy of Boston?

Default Scientology indoctrination of children at Delphi Academy of Boston?

Scientology indoctrination of children at Delphi Academy of Boston?

http://instagram.com/p/rpNRBbP19c/

delphiacademy

2 days ago Delphi Academy of Boston

Can't wait to 'sea' you in September. #delphiacademy
    HT: Michael Bennitt

https://twitter.com/BennittMichael/s...37600473387008
    Michael Bennitt

@BennittMichael

This is brainwashing | Children being taught to honor the #Scientology Sea Org at Delphi Academy in Boston

http://Instagram.com/p/rpNRBbP19c/

2. Thanks Wants2Talk, Free Being Me, Smurf, lotus, Dean Blair and 6 others says "thank you" for this post
    Patron Meritorious

Default Re: Scientology indoctrination of children at Delphi Academy of Boston?

This is bullshit deluxe. Children get indoctrinated everywhere on earth wherever they are found - and that is everywhere. They get indoctrinated into who their parents are, into the language they speak and how to speak it properly, they get indoctrinated into good manners, how to eat, hos to address older people, how to behave, where to crap and pee, etc etc etc etc. In none of these actions do thy get given any choice at all in doing things they way they themselves want to. And the entire stability of the society they were born into depends on that indoctrination to be done thoroughly - where it fails, there the social order fails.

These kids above are just having fun. They know damn all about what they are saluting, they just enjoy being part of a group activity where they get nice uniforms and get to do cool things.

Go and find something else to bleat about in in Scio. Here you have missed the bus entirely.

4. Disagree Smurf, Dean Blair, Leland disagreed with this post

Quote Originally Posted by Leon-2 View Post
    Go and find something else to bleat about in in Scio. Here you have missed the bus entirely.
    Perhaps there is a word or symbol you didn't understand? Perhaps the word or symbol you didn't understand is something referred to as a question mark -- ?

Word clear that.

6. Thanks Leland says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Smurf, TrevAnon liked this post

Its their parents that have gone nuts....to do this to their children.

I realize they probably don't think so....

As far as indoctrination....there are degrees of. And this is not proper IMO. These kids may end up completely warped....

Thanks Communicator IC for this post.

I don't know much about Delphi....but realize it is tied to Scientology.

It is my understanding that if a group uses Scientology....they must license it from the C of $

So, Delphi must have some sort of agreement with the Sea Org.

Here are a couple interesting screen shots. #1...Delphi states they are "independent". #2. Boston Herald says they hide their affiliation to Scientology...and don't tell the parents of the students?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pobvwx3vxg...27.39%20AM.png

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vy8c1qfg8r...26.55%20AM.png

9. Thanks Miss Ellie says "thank you" for this post
    Patron with Honors

Oh Leon-2. You've pierced the veil of social mores and seen the truth behind the illusion. Good for you dude, but not particularly relevant to this particular piece of asshattery. When people post about Scientology indoctrination, do you come back every time with "but other institutions indoctrinate us too"? We already know that, you really don't need to tell us. Everyone's seen The Matrix/Truman Show/Zeitgeist/whatever new movie is reminding people that society is bullshit. We just go along with it because we've got no other choice.
    Francois Tremblay
    Undercover agent for the Church of the Subgenius (Praise Bob)

11. Thanks lotus says "thank you" for this post

Delphi students are happy, happy, happy.. What an appreciative crowd. Zzzzzzzz...

This is a branch of the Delphi School. The main school is in Oregon.

Years ago, in the early 1980s, I had been corresponding for some time with one of their faculty, Jay Nunley Ph.D. This correspondence had been initiated by him. It was a cordial exchange with Dr. Nunley and, then, his letters changed in a way that, at first, was baffling.

Turns out that the "RTC" had appeared and (on Hubbard's orders) removed Delphi founder Martin Samuels, and asserted their authority over the Delphi administrators and staff.

Hearing something about this, and other recent changes, I asked Nunley, and shortly thereafter received a letter from him, explaining how wonderful things were at Delphi now, and that he had VGIs on the new program, as did everyone there, and it was a relief to finally have LRH Tech back in, etc.

Nunley's mixture of VGIs and fear left an impression on me.

Unlike most of the Delphian School staff, and their Head Master Alan Larson, who had obsequiously complied with the RTC, Martin Samuels, who was the person who had begun the first (main) Delphian School in the early 1970s, objected and was declared an SP.

For a fairly recent look at Alan Larson, see 10:03 -10:10 of this - the "blow your brains out" Scientology Orientation video:

Delphian School uses all aspects of Scientology tech, including its Ethics tech, and Children's Security Check.

Here's the Sec Check for Children, written by L Ron Hubbard.

HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
    Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
    HCO BULLETIN OF 21 SEPTEMBER 1961
    [/CENTER]

Franchise
    SECURITY CHECK CHILDREN

HCO WW Security Form 8

The following is a processing check for use on children.
    Be sure the child can understand the question. Rephrase it so he or she
    can understand it. The first question is the most potent.

Children's Security Check

Ages 6 -- 12

________

From a 1986 interview of Martin Samuels, former Mission Holder, and founder of the Delphian School, from the 'Reflections' chapter of the book, 'L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman?' http://www.amazon.com/reader/0942637...ref_=sib_dp_pt :

Hubbard operated according to a couple of key patterns.

The first pattern involved basically decent well intentioned people... no one was able to rise in the organization to a point of any real proximity to him, without being attacked and vilified...

And of course the next person thinks he or she is immune...

The next pattern: It's reap and rape. Hubbard would let the reins loose. He'd let people believe they really could get on with it... He'd let people believe they really could prosper to the full extent of their own ability, and enjoy the fruits of their labor.

And, with that kind of freedom, prosperity does occur, Inevitably, though, he'd come along and rape and pillage and rip off and take what had been produced. The most dramatic example of this was '82, '83, when he 'raped' his most decent people in management along with the mission holders, and looted the entire mission network.

And look at this pattern... He surrounded himself with absolute hooligans as 'managers'; guys who beat the shit out of people. This man, who 'is this OT, the author of Science of Survival, completely able to predict human behavior', surrounded himself with ruthless people - like Miscavige - who got there because they emulated Hubbard's savagery. They emulated his total willingness to completely break, use, and discard another person.

And then after their hands were so bloody - and the only reason their hands were bloody was that they were doing what Hubbard wanted - when it finally started to get to the point where it couldn't be tolerated by people anymore, Hubbard wiped them out. Then he said. 'My God! I didn't know!' Scapegoat. He even did that to his own wife, who went to jail in his place...

But the thing that's amazing, and to me terrifying, is the characteristic of the mind, my mind, your mind, and apparently many other people's minds, where I could buy this horseshit, where I could participate in it.
    Visit the Ex Scientologist Message Board web site for selected content from ESMB and more: http://exscn.net/

14. Thanks Free Being Me, JBWriter, degraded being, Opter, Leland says "thank you" for this post

I noticed at the bottom left of the Delphi Boston web site....it says " A Milton Independent K-9 School." I tried to find out some info about "Milton" but was not able to. Just curious about it, if anyone has info. The Oregon Delphi web site does not have that Milton notice.

http://www.delphiboston.org/
    Last edited by Leland; 15th August 2014 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    Delphi students are happy, happy, happy.. What an appreciative crowd. Zzzzzzzz...

-snip-
    These are depictions of normal, healthy, activities, and I'm sure most the parents are enjoying seeing their children, as any parents would.

These two videos are not an example of what is wrong with Delphi.

What's wrong with Delphi is kept mostly behind the scenes.
    Last edited by Veda; 15th August 2014 at 05:13 PM. Reason: typo
    Visit the Ex Scientologist Message Board web site for selected content from ESMB and more: http://exscn.net/

17. Disagree Smurf disagreed with this post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast