Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dear Ron

Fool on the Hill Voltaire's Child's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi Ron!

Remember when you said that thing about how not everyone can handle the responsibility that goes with being a leader but that you were doing so?

I don't want to hurt your feelings but...you didn't succeed.

From what I hear, you were dishonest, venal and exercised a double standard from the beginning.

You've written so much about force, duress, enslavement- yet you created conditions and policies that do the same thing.

Anytime in any culture, society or milieu where someone's comings and goings are restricted- that's how you know something's wrong.

Staff are treated like shit and it's not a new thing.

You said that it was because they didn't know their own rights- which passes the buck rather neatly. However, many many people went through channels and busted their asses trying to get a fair shake without breaching policy, and they were lied to again and again, often by people you trained personally and sometimes by you.

Much of what Miscavige does now is based on attitudes, policies and actions generated by you.

Perhaps you OD'd on Atlas Shrugged- where the idea is that if a person is "upstat" and contributes to society, that they are beyond ordinary morality.

This is extremely flawed reasoning.

I have one more thing to say:

Re "squirrelling".

charge off the case is charge off the case. You indicate that people can come back and recover from implants and really bad engrams and theta traps and from the Wall of Fire. Well, therefore, it shouldn't be too hard to deal with the effects of:

squirrelling
    psychiatry
    psych meds
    LSD
    Angel Dust
    institutionalization
    red tags
    meditation

Compared to a theta trap or the incident II stuff, that stuff above should be a cakewalk.
    I am truly into myself, yes. And I'm just as interested in other people. When I'm not thinking of one, I'm thinking of the other.

Blog Entries

Dear Ron,

Why were you so fucked up?

-Steve
    "If anyone wants a monopoly on Dianetics, be assured that he wants it for reasons which have to do not with Dianetics but with profit." --LRH, DMSMH, page 226, 1987 Edition

"Scientology has opened the gates to a better World. It is not a psycho-therapy nor a religion." --LRH, Creation of Human Ability, page 251, 1954 Edition

"Since we can now handle all types of cases, disconnection as a condition is cancelled." --LRH, 15 November 1968, HCO Policy Letter

Dear Ron,
    Howzit going where you are?
    Got rid of all those BT's yet?

True Ex-Scientologist programmer_guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UMike View Post
    Dear Ron,
    After reviewing all my old correspondence with you-you signed every letter:
    Love, Ron.

What exactly happened to all that Love Ron?

Mike
    Do you now believe that Ron wrote those letters?

Gold Meritorious Patron RolandRB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UMike View Post
    Dear Ron,
    After reviewing all my old correspondence with you-you signed every letter:
    Love, Ron.

What exactly happened to all that Love Ron?

Mike
    The "love" was never there to start with unless it was "love of money". Standing Order #1 was that people could write to Ron directly. The people reading it were intelligence gathering on the organisation. L. Ron Hubbard probably never read it and never signed it.

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by RolandRB View Post
    The "love" was never there to start with unless it was "love of money". Standing Order #1 was that people could write to Ron directly. The people reading it were intelligence gathering on the organisation. L. Ron Hubbard probably never read it and never signed it.
    Dear Ron,

Doesn't it make you feel silly to let yourself be murdered by a weasely little squirrel of Your Own Creation?

Must suck to be (and not-be) You

Zinj

Dear Ron,

Why did you treat your children so badly and make a bad influence to other Sea Org members about the raising of children? And why do you deny past marriages and leave Mary Sue to take the blame while you take the easy road out (running)?

Why when anyone else runs, they get declared. And you get protected. If all thetans are equal, how equal were you?

Why did you write so much about how bad abortion is and then later it becomes standard to get abortions in the Sea Org? (Oh, yes, you can keep the child, but you are Comm Ev'ed and treated like a totally out ethics person and kicked out with nothing but $500.00 to survive. And the husband usually does not follow to help support).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12