Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Feshbach & Tomny Davis back in California..

Default Jessica Feshbach & Tomny Davis back in California..

A reliable source has informed that Tommy & Jessica have moved back to California.. and that Jessica had her baby at St. John's Hospital in Santa Monica. I called Wilson & Goldrick Realtors in Austin & confirmed Jessica quit the real estate business in Austin & has returned to California.

Jessica's Texas license is now inactive: https://www.trec.state.tx.us/newsand...inLicno=621042

Their home in West Lake Hills sold in September: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/21.../29334154_zpid

The Travis County Appraiser's Office has not yet updated their records to show the change in owners. It still lists the owner as Thomas W. Davis dba Buckeye Trail Residential Trust (Beverly Hills, CA). Property ID# 115003; Geographical ID# 0115150436

http://www.traviscad.org/property_search.html

2. Thanks oneonewasaracecar, Type4_PTS, HelluvaHoax!, AngeloV, Lulu Belle and 10 others says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Sindy, Karen#1 liked this post

Default Re: Jessica Feshbach & Tomny Davis back in California..

Tommy's attitude in his handling of Sweeny was a fantastic piece of bad PR for the COS. Should he have been implanted by Marcabian psychs, he couldn't have done better. I hope he lands on planet Earth and comes to grips with reality now that he's got a child.
    Last edited by West Grinsted; 5th November 2014 at 11:38 AM.

Silver Meritorious Patron uncover's Avatar

I hope he joins again to act as the spokesman of the Co$. This was at least a bit of entertainment.... without him the sad story of "the last hubbardites" is only boring.
    "Scientology & the FZ - where mental illness is celebrated as a win called OT." (C) 2013 by HelluvaHoax!

"To get involved in Scientology is a mistake any good person could make. But to stay involved for a lifetime requires sadism or some degree of masochism." (C) 2014 by HelluvaHoax!

5. Likes Type4_PTS, HelluvaHoax! liked this post
    LOL! oneonewasaracecar, La La Lou Lou, Bluebell laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Smurf View Post
    ... It still lists the owner as Thomas W. Davis dba Buckeye Trail Residential Trust (Beverly Hills, CA). Property ID# 115003; Geographical ID# 0115150436

http://www.traviscad.org/property_search.html
    Why would someone use a trust to own their residence? Is it a way of avoiding taxes?
    **************************Forgot My Clear Number****************
    *** Through the Door Interview http://alley.ethercat.com/cgi-bin/door/door.cgi?8 ***
    * Watch the "Getting Clear" Trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3ebWzk2aPc *

7. Thanks Enthetan, AnonyMary, Bluebell says "thank you" for this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron Dean Blair's Avatar

In my humble opinion, moving back to California is all part of the Davis's de-stimulation process of leaving the cult and returning to the reality of our society. When they originally left they were both complete Kool Aid drinking dyed in the wool Scientologists. They left and visited Austin, TX at which point they were exposed to some sanity and could see that things in the "Wog World" were not as bad as they had been led to believe. They threw up some of the Kool Aid that they had been drinking.

Now they are in Los Angeles again and like all of us have done will be peeling off more and more layers of the onion. I am certain from how Scientology has acted in the past that David Miscavige is having them covertly followed and spied on to ensure that he knows their state of mind much like he had Pat Broker and others followed by the PIs.

Tommy Davis and his wife could really hurt Miscavige when they fully wake up and tell their stories. Tick fucking Tock Davey

9. Thanks Gizmo, oneonewasaracecar, Enthetan says "thank you" for this post
    Likes KissMyStats, Ogsonofgroo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Blair View Post
    In my humble opinion, moving back to California is all part of the Davis's de-stimulation process of leaving the cult and returning to the reality of our society. When they originally left they were both complete Kool Aid drinking dyed in the wool Scientologists. They left and visited Austin, TX at which point they were exposed to some sanity and could see that things in the "Wog World" were not as bad as they had been led to believe. They threw up some of the Kool Aid that they had been drinking.

Now they are in Los Angeles again and like all of us have done will be peeling off more and more layers of the onion. I am certain from how Scientology has acted in the past that David Miscavige is having them covertly followed and spied on to ensure that he knows their state of mind much like he had Pat Broker and others followed by the PIs.

Tommy Davis and his wife could really hurt Miscavige when they fully wake up and tell their stories. Tick fucking Tock Davey
    You're right. The miniscule maniac will be totally ptsed out of his mind wondering when they might turn against him as did Debbie and Marty and Mike, and all those OT 8s and all the others. Their personal Private Detective Org, courtesy of DM will be well staffed, day and night, until they are both dead.
    I was in a Space Alien Cult called Scientology. Scientology: the prison of belief.

11. Thanks Enthetan says "thank you" for this post
    Likes oneonewasaracecar, Dean Blair liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by chipgallo View Post
    Why would someone use a trust to own their residence? Is it a way of avoiding taxes?
    You still have to pay real estate taxes, but a personal residence trust provides a way to get around some estate taxes. This doesn't seem to apply to Tommy, he's kinds young to be worried about that.

Other aspects might be to make it harder for it to be taken in divorce, or if he's sued.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all."
    -Noam Chomsky

13. Thanks chipgallo says "thank you" for this post

I thought Tommy had been back in LA.....working at a real estate investment firm in Santa Monica. And Jessica had stayed in Texas....?

So had Jessica and Tommy split....and are they now back together?

Having a child together....they both have a choice.....to raise their child ....."in" the Kult or not in the Kult.....

I wonder what they will choose?

Silver Meritorious Patron Dean Blair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    I thought Tommy had been back in LA.....working at a real estate investment firm in Santa Monica. And Jessica had stayed in Texas....?

So had Jessica and Tommy split....and are they now back together?

Having a child together....they both have a choice.....to raise their child ....."in" the Kult or not in the Kult.....

I wonder what they will choose?
    I would bet that they won't even feed the baby the barley formula as developed by L Ron Hubbard Hisself.

16. Thanks AnonyMary says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Type4_PTS, AngeloV, Leland, Operating DB, AnonyMary laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Blair View Post
    I would bet that they won't even feed the baby the barley formula as developed by L Ron Hubbard Hisself.
    I can't believe anyone EVER did that -- it's so patently unnutritious.

Yet, surely some idjits did.

Jesus.
    And dear God, I pray that COB and other cult predators are profoundly humiliated in a way we can all laugh at and give each other high-fives about—after which someone takes us all out for lots of ice cream and then we all go home and get to stay up really late and watch cartoons.

18. LOL! Bluebell laughed at this post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast