Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mimi Faust called “tar baby," “jigaboo,” and a “freeloader” by Scientology members

Default Re: Mimi Faust called “tar baby," “jigaboo,” and a “freeloader” by Scientology member

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    “Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta” star Mimi Faust called “tar baby," “jigaboo,” and a “freeloader” as a child by Scientology members.

Madame Noire: “He Patted Me On The Head Like A Puppy” Mimi Faust Details Finding Out Dad Wasn’t Real Father At 16
    http://madamenoire.com/489418/mimi-faust/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Mimi walked us through her childhood like we’ve never heard before. A lot of us were aware that Mimi’s mother chose scientology over her at the age of 13, but hearing Mimi describe being called “tar baby, “jigaboo,” and a “freeloader” by fellow scientoligists before being kicked out onto the streets with tears in her eyes not only made us sympathize with Mimi but also respect her ability to take care of herself.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

Part about Scientology begins at about 2:40 -

Amazing interview by Mimi Faust.

Egypt Sherrod did a great job asking the questions she did and getting this story.

I wish this could get added into the HBO Documentary as it deserves to be seen by millions.

2. Likes Lurker5 liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron WildKat's Avatar

Default Re: Mimi Faust called “tar baby," “jigaboo,” and a “freeloader” by Scientology member

I just watched the first video today. A child kicked to the curb at age 13!

I would want to wring her mother's neck.

I knew another kid (now an adult) who had a similar story, he was also in the PAC orgs in the 80's. His mom was busy "saving the planet" and had no time for him, so he was left to hit the streets on his own at a young age (teens). He may have been in the same school group as Mimi, I think they are about the same age.

It's amazing these kids were able to grow up and function normally at all.

4. Thanks Lurker5, Type4_PTS, oneonewasaracecar says "thank you" for this post
    Patron Meritorious

This is heartbreaking. Although other scientology kids were neglected her mother was in the Guardians Office. From what I have seen, people seemed to be normal then when they entered the G.O. they turned into cold, arrogant, insensitive, pretentious, hard to talk to, filled with false self importance people almost overnight. I wonder if this had anything to do with it.

6. Thanks Lurker5, WildKat, Type4_PTS, phenomanon says "thank you" for this post
    Likes phenomanon liked this post

Default Mimi Faust on Scientology, Doug E. Fresh and Stevie J.

Mimi Faust on Scientology, Doug E. Fresh and Stevie J.

The first story is from the Ed Lover show. Obviously, video at link.

Mimi Faust Explains Why She & Doug E. Fresh Got Into A Big Argument About Scientology [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]

https://edlovershow.com/3203059/mimi...h-scientology/

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Mimi Faust came through to the “Ed Lover Show!” She talked about how she’s keeping busy as a mom and entrepreneur while “Love & Hip-Hop” is on hiatus. She also reveals that she has a memoir in the works, which will detail her life from birth to present. She opens up about having a rough time as a child because her mother was a Scientologist, and the effects of that on her were purely negative.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

The Second story is from Dallas Black.

"Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" star Mimi Faust Calls Out Stevie J. On Instagram

http://dallasblack.com/entertainment...s-out-stevie-j

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

By: Monya Fleming

Mimi Faust didn't appreciate Stevie J's recent Instagram post, where he mentioned that he was at the Church of Scientology.

It's odd for Stevie to share a photo of his ex with that location considering her past experience with the church. As Faust called him out on social media.

Stevie gave his ex a shout out on Instagram, sharing a photo of Mimi and their daughter Eva.

The music producer noted that the location was the Church of Scientology.

He captioned the photo, "Love Forever."

[SNIP]

Mimi called Stevie out for the post, writing in the comments section, "I'm so baffled @hitmansteviej_1. Why would you take a picture from my page, and put my location as THAT when Eva and I were at brunch in Atlanta. #WhatIsYourMotive."

[SNIP]

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

8. Thanks Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234