Thread: Scientology on southpark

Hybrid View

Default Scientology on southpark

Guys unbelievable staff on the southpark episode right now on T.V. Everything is in the open about scientology secrets. All about XENU staff .All about what is going on . hillarious jokes about Tom c, Jonh TR ,Kelly being all in the closet. Nicole coaxing Tom to come out of the closet.Also abour LRH reicarnated and does not like Tom's movies.Ha,Ha,Ha also tons of Anonymous demostrating outside of the church.... .Anonymous you are UNBELIEVABLE!I am rolling on the floor laughing my head off tessa

Could you get the episode name or number? I'm not seeing anything on Comedy Central or Wikipedia about a new Scientology episode.

There was an older one (no Anony in that): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trapped...8South_Park%29

I found this link on a google search:

http://www.contemporaryinsanity.org/...y-episode.html

Very funny!

Thumbs up

The South Park episode aired once on network TV, and then
    ** SURPRISE *** Co$ threatened to sue and they only showed it online after that.

With all the stuff in the news lately, I guess they decided it was time to pull it out again.
    Heaven is on the side of a righteous vengeance ~ Queen Boudicca

I loved that ep...especially at the end everyone's name was John Smith and Jane Smith, lol.....

Wisened One
    The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

Default South Park

I wonder if that means that ViaCom have decided to give TC the boot? He just is not a positive property anymore... LRH PR tech really works, for the enemy

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by johnAnchovie View Post
    I wonder if that means that ViaCom have decided to give TC the boot? He just is not a positive property anymore... LRH PR tech really works, for the enemy
    I doubt it means anything, since the 'trapped in the closet' episode has been in fairly regular rotation since soon after the first suppression. And, Tom's now gone from Paramount, although, I don't know what his distribution deals with Viacom are or whether he has any ties to them. That's tough to say in incestuous hollywood

Zinj