Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: NBC interview: Marty Rathbun & cult harassment.. YT vids being taken down..

Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Default Re: NBC interview: Marty Rathbun & cult harassment.. YT vids being taken down..

Quote Originally Posted by TG1 View Post
    I think and hope that RICO charges will eventually be brought against the CoS. For decades, a RICO indictment has been the wettest dream of exes and critics.

But thus far the FBI's investigations of accusations of CoS RICO, human trafficking, and other federal crimes have foundered because the FBI wants more current witnesses of specific federal crimes. Accusations by those who left in 2004, 2006, 2007 aren't current enough for the fibbies, so I've been told by exes who've worked with the FBI on these fronts.

The obvious problem is that current and recent SO members who are acceptable witnesses to recent crimes are too emotionally and mentally fucked up to testify against the cult.

They won't leave or, if they do, they won't talk about what they've seen. As we've all witnessed, it takes a long time for escapees from Miscavige's trusted inner circle to peel the onion of Scientology indoctrination, ideology and fear to talk about what you saw and did inside the cult.

What's also needed is evidence that isn't he said / she said. Video and audio recordings would be delightful.

For now, it's a Mexican standoff between the fibbies and the cult.

The Feds, after a good number of major FAILS, were finally able to get enough insider information on the MAFIA to bring off a successful prosecution with RICO's far-reaching implications to grab money, assets and send wholesale numbers of the crime families to prison for long sentences.

The problem with the Feds, thus far, is that they haven't figured out how to infiltrate the ultra-paranoid COS (Crimewave of Scientology). In the Mafiia's case, they finally placed (in addition to WIRETAPS) bugs in strategic locations. It was extremely difficult. Then they used those wiretaps to TURN Sammy The Bull Gravano vs the boss. Sammy heard with his own ears the tapes where crime boss John Gotti (his best friend and "loyal" mafia co-conspirator) to trash talk him so thoroughly that Gravano knew it was just a matter of time before Gotti would have him murdered.

That's what the Feds are missing. The incriminating evidence in order to get "loyal officers" to start FLIPPING and ratting out Miscavige. Maybe a few of the top echelon insiders like Jenny Linson & Yaeger, plus some of the PIs they have used for black ops, plus one or two of their dirty-hands attorneys who knows how the money trail works.

In reality, there is NOBODY in Scientology who wouldn't rat out other Scientologists. Scientology Sea Org members are essentially cowards and driven by a palpable fear of what might happen to them if they don't obey authority (COB, RTC, FBI, CIA or any other impressive sounding entity that is "uplines" somewhere).

Scientologists just don't want to be punished by whomever is "uplines" at the moment. That's the sad & hilarious truth about what motivates them sector salvagers. LOL
    Last edited by HelluvaHoax!; 22nd March 2015 at 03:07 AM.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

2. Thanks AngeloV, Veda, eldritch cuckoo, Cat's Squirrel, JustSheila and 3 others says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Karen#1, TG1, MrNobody liked this post
    LOL! JustSheila, MrNobody laughed at this post

Default Re: NBC interview: Marty Rathbun & cult harassment.. YT vids being taken down..

Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post

(snip)

IMO, it is a reasonable assumption that there are more changes and more revelations to come, and it is not an attack to makes such an assumption.

There are no accusations, from me, accompanying that assumption, just the reasonable expectation that, as time passes, and situations change, that more information will become available.
    This is a good example of the changing mindset of Mike Rinder. I don't think there is any doubt in anyone's mind that in the last 18 months they've both (M & M) changed - a LOT.

Your post is not accusatory and I have no problem with it.

It's the "he's a murderer!" posts that drive me nuts.

4. Thanks I told you I was trouble, Veda, Lurker5, Sindy says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by ILove2Lurk View Post
    Am I crazy to want to know?

DM, Pat Broeker, and possibly other insiders on the Int Exec team promulgated a decades-long coverup by lying about: 1.) LRH's final years, 2.) his health, 3.) his personal non-attainment of Operating Thetan, 4.) of "dropping the body," and of course, 5.) the missing upper OT levels . . . from 1986 going forward. (Just to mention a few things.)

They had a chance to come clean about LRH's final mental and physical state (which matters!) in 1986 and clear the air. They chose not to. Indefensible!

Marty left in the mid-2000's and distanced himself from the conspiracy, IMO.

I guess the question that would need to be nailed down is: "What did you know and when did you know it?"

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt:
    maybe Marty found out all about the conspiracy after he left and read about it on the Internet. Perhaps. That's what Mike claims about his own personal knowledge.

I asked Marty once directly on his blog about who exactly where the conspirators who had personal knowledge and hid pertinent facts about LRH's final years and he would not answer up. His silence is telling . . . to me.

I'm curious . . . as the LRH death/upper OT levels "shore stories" have cost people billions in money and many shattered lives and dreams over several decades.

The cabal's silence and made-up shore stories cost me a family and a small fortune. I have skin in the game.

We need to invite Marty over to the ex-board and have him answer some questions, clear the air about some things.
    Otherwise, the Marty controversies will follow him until his dying days. Oh, they probably will anyways.
    ILove2Lurk,

I've stated before that Marty was mostly on minor posts prior to DMs assumption to power. I met him in 1978 when he had just joined the GO and was working as a Security guard in PAC. He was only in a very short time (a month? two?) when the Colletto suicide/murder occurred and he was smack in the middle of that, since the job he was assigned was to pick up Diane Colletto and bring her home safely because Joe Colletto had a psychotic break, blew the RPF and threatened her.

I was in a relationship (as much as one can be in one without sex, lol!) with another security guard at the time who told me about it the very next morning. He had introduced me to Marty weeks before that.

From there Marty received a lot of auditing and was sort of whisked out of sight for years (he was an eye witness, so PR control and all of that). Karen covered some of it.

Marty was never in the CMO. He was GO/OSA prior to 1986, sometimes with special assignments or missions elsewhere, apparently, but that's not uncommon in the SO. He may have been transferred to other posts, duties and management bodies - I don't know about that as I've never read his books. I know he was not a child when he joined the SO, he was a young man, so never even eligible for CMO so definitely never in it. DM was CMO, and only the CMO and a very limited number of people, but mostly DM and the Broekers had access to Hubbard. Marty never even met Hubbard.

Jesse Prince gives a very a detailed account of Hubbard, the scam, his death, and the ruthless political infighting from management and how DM assumed power, as well as details about the Broekers and what went on in his upcoming book. Jesse WAS there. He was the Inspector General RTC and right in the middle of it. Jesse also has a fabulous memory and provides all sorts of details. I know this because I once was privileged when he allowed me to read the first 30 pages or so of his book. He writes like an angel and the detail is extraordinary. This is the book that answers all those questions. Jesse is now the only person we have who was there through all the Hubbard and management stuff in the 80s and in a position to tell it firsthand and willing to do so. Thank God he has a good mind for details.

Jesse is on FB. He also says his book is coming out very soon.

6. Thanks ILove2Lurk, AnonLover, AngeloV, Karen#1, Churchill and 9 others says "thank you" for this post
    Likes ILove2Lurk, AnonLover, Karen#1, Churchill, Gib and 7 others liked this post
    True Ex-Scientologist programmer_guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Karen#1 View Post

<snip>

Marty was never part of a a dirty cabal of dirty PIs doing criminal acts.
    For weeks, months, years of his life he was on legal assignments as the chief Legal officer and
    he worked with lawyers morning noon and night.
    For 2-3 years he worked on the IRS exemption, again he had nothing to do with shady dirty deeds.

<snip>

http://scientologymoneyproject.com/2...f-scientology/
    !

Marty did admit to ordering a phone to be wiretapped.
    Here is the video of the interview.

http://www.today.com/video/today/57144679/#57144679
    The emphasis on finding and describing "knowledge structures" that are somewhere "inside" the individual encourages us to overlook the fact that human cognition is always situated in a complex sociocultural world and cannot be unaffected by it. - Edwin Hutchins
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Hutchins

8. Thanks Little David says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by SPsince83 View Post
    I said over and over that I am making no specific charges.

OK, just as I thought. You have no specifics at all.
    Patty Pieniadz Moher

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

10. Thanks cakemaker, Churchill says "thank you" for this post
    Likes TG1, Karen#1, Gib liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    This is a good example of the changing mindset of Mike Rinder. I don't think there is any doubt in anyone's mind that in the last 18 months they've both (M & M) changed - a LOT.

Your post is not accusatory and I have no problem with it.

It's the "he's a murderer!" posts that drive me nuts.
    Demonstrating that changing mindset, which seems to have been oddly synchronized with the changes in Marty's mindset - until Marty went of the deep end - is the follow up post to Sneakster's "no illegality" post on the Gerry Armstrong thread.

I was hoping Sneakster would respond before posting the follow up.

Anyway, on the Gerry Armstrong thread is posted a completely opposite statement, from Rinder, from some time later.

Definitely in flux.
    Visit the Ex Scientologist Message Board web site for selected content from ESMB and more: http://exscn.net/

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112