Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Marty Rathbun Is Scientology's Public Enemy No. 1. And He's Okay with That

Default Marty Rathbun Is Scientology's Public Enemy No. 1. And He's Okay with That

The ex-member of the Church and Going Clear subject talks about the enemies who ambush him and encouraging people to speak out about Scientology's abuses.

http://www.esquire.com/entertainment...hbun-interview

2. Likes WildKat liked this post

Default Re: Marty Rathbun Is Scientology's Public Enemy No. 1. And He's Okay with That

Shocking riposte from Mr Alan Dille in the comments of that article

4. Thanks Northern Shewolf, eldritch cuckoo, SPsince83, AnonyMary says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Northern Shewolf, Phoenix8 laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron MissWog's Avatar

Default Re: Marty Rathbun Is Scientology's Public Enemy No. 1. And He's Okay with That

Quote Originally Posted by Yss View Post
    my head hurts after reading his 2000 words! Oh boy, is Mr. Alan Dille CERTAIN!!! Absolutely, positivly CERTAIN!! Nothing better than a true believer to spread the word

Quote Originally Posted by Yss View Post
    Thank you, Yss! His comments were worth suspending all my ad blockers and cookie trackers to read what he wrote and make my own comment.

Welcome! It's nice to have you here.
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

7. Likes Northern Shewolf, SPsince83, MissWog liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron MissWog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post
    Thank you, Yss! His comments were worth suspending all my ad blockers and cookie trackers to read what he wrote and make my own comment.

Welcome! It's nice to have you here.
    Good catch Mary!
    Welcome to the board Yss! Sorry I missed that in my repły!

9. Thanks Northern Shewolf, AnonyMary says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Northern Shewolf liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron WildKat's Avatar

Excellent article, thanks for posting!

11. Likes Northern Shewolf, AnonyMary liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron WildKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissWog View Post
    my head hurts after reading his 2000 words! Oh boy, is Mr. Alan Dille CERTAIN!!! Absolutely, positivly CERTAIN!! Nothing better than a true believer to spread the word
    He compares 1:1 with the best of the Bible thumpers, and looks just as ridiculous. He's got the truth and is going to heaven and is saved, and everyone else going to hell.

13. Thanks eldritch cuckoo, Northern Shewolf, MissWog says "thank you" for this post
    Patron with Honors

"The masses is responsible..." - Alan Dille

Apparently, his 43 years of courses didn't include English.

Great share!
    Marty on ex-members: "They walk away quietly, in silent desperation." that's absolutely me for a LONG time.

I only felt confident about seeking facts and connecting the dots online after watching Going Clear. Other than that I have simply lived in total silence in fear of being declared and disconnected from family still in. Still trying to forget the matrix of tought, speak and think.

I'm so grateful to the ex members who have spoken out.
    Question everything, especially when someone tells you not to. Don't rely on a single source when seeking your answers. Rely upon yourself.

Gold Meritorious Patron Udarnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whoisxenu View Post
    "The masses is responsible..." - Alan Dille

Apparently, his 43 years of courses didn't include English.
    I keep tellin' ya, they clear words, not grammar.

On a serious note, getting people to focus on the words and not the structures that hold those words together in packets of actual meaning is an important part of the thought stopping apparatus of the cult.
    Imagine, if you will, a load of horseshit. And we’re not talking just your average load of horseshit; no, we’re talking colossal load of horseshit. An epic load of horseshit. The kind of load of horseshit that has accreted over decades and has developed its own sort of ecosystem, from the flyblown chunks at the perimeter, down into the heated and decomposing center, generating explosive levels of methane as bacteria feast merrily on vintage, liquified crap... -- John Scalzi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast