Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Marty and Mike talk to each other?

Silver Meritorious Patron

Default Do Marty and Mike talk to each other?

Tommy describing the violence in CoS. What sort of relationship do Rinder and Rathbun have today given Tommy's description of Rathbun attacking Rinder?

Default Re: Do Marty and Mike talk to each other?

Tommy got pretty testy there. I couldn't keep listening to it so not sure how the video ends...
    Deez boys sure do have a lot of history.

They seem to get along well, check these out:

Those are just a few. You can go to Marty's YT channel and see all these videos with them.

4. Thanks tetloj, eldritch cuckoo says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by mawena View Post
    They seem to get along well, check these out:

Those are just a few. You can go to Marty's YT channel and see all these videos with them.
    K. Davis' description of Rathbun wailing on Rinder was a bit intense. Just sayin'. Glad they saw past all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Cuervo View Post
    K. Davis' description of Rathbun wailing on Rinder was a bit intense. Just sayin'. Glad they saw past all that.
    That's because Davis is lying and covering for Miscavige.

Have you seen all the Truth Rundown videos and read through that whole series? All the answers are there.

Marty and Mike do not have a problem with each other and as far as I know, never did. The target is Miscavige and the shore story Davis is telling is a cover for what Miscavige did, not Rathbun.
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

I forget which video it was but the story has been recounted several times by Marty.

According to him he was bouncing Mike's head off of the floor screaming at him to confess and under his breath Mike whispered "Marty, I don't want to play this game anymore"

I hope that they're good friends at least, considering everything they went through together.

8. Thanks eldritch cuckoo, Maria Cuervo, Intentionally Blank says "thank you" for this post
    Likes eldritch cuckoo, MissWog liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post

Have you seen all the Truth Rundown videos and read through that whole series? All the answers are there.

Marty and Mike do not have a problem with each other and as far as I know, never did. The target is Miscavige and the shore story Davis is telling is a cover for what Miscavige did, not Rathbun.

I have not seen that series Thank you. I guess I have not seen much at all. LOL.

So i thought this was a video after he left Scn. But this is actually a Scn video made to discredit Marty and Mike.

10. Likes MissWog, Sindy liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Cuervo View Post
    I have not seen that series Thank you. I guess I have not seen much at all. LOL.

So i thought this was a video after he left Scn. But this is actually a Scn video made to discredit Marty and Mike.
    Yes. Indeed.

The Truth Rundown series done by Joe Childs and Tom Tobin of the then St Pete Times, now Tampa Bay Times is one of the most important pieces of reporting ever done on Scientology. It would not be a waste of time to watch/read the entire thing.

http://www.tampabay.com/specials/200...ct/part1.shtml

Tommy Davis is still very much being a suck-up, kiss-ass to Miscavige to this day.
    Last edited by Sindy; 21st April 2015 at 09:38 PM.
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

12. Likes MissWog, mawena liked this post

Even if Tommy's story was correct, Marty would have been acting under Miscavige's orders anyway. It's interesting how Mike Rinder's ex-wife (who knows every inch of him) says she never saw any signs of violence on the guy. Hmmm, that's conflicting data to what Tommy is saying here, right? I guess when Marty beats the crap out of people it miraculously heals in seconds leaving not a trace of violence.

Also, Rinder's ex-wife says, "I know every inch of his body, every accident, every time he broke his wrist........" Say what? Why did Mike Rinder keep breaking his wrist? Why so many accidents? He was an international spokesperson for the church. Is that a physically demanding job in and of itself? Do they do football plays every morning? That's weird. I have never broken my wrist. Have you?

The cult has thoroughly 'dead-agented' itself with me. I believe not one word (and some may even have some truth to them every now and again and I couldn't care less). They're liars to the core.

Cathy Rinder and the Inch Wives starting at 6:30

Last edited by Sindy; 21st April 2015 at 09:28 PM.

Silver Meritorious Patron MissWog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post

Maria,
    here is video #1 of 21.. Start on this video and then watch the rest of the videos off this person's channel.. On the video description you will also find the link to the newspaper's articles.. Have fun! It is really insightful! When you are ready for more, there are videos of Mike Rinder being interviewed by Tony Ortega that will be helpful too.

But these videos will keep you busy for a while

I have no direct knowledge of their friendship but from reading Mike & Marty's blogs it seems they are friends and found their way out of the Indie movement at about the same time too. Mike often writes in support of Mosey's lawsuit as well.

Hope pe this helps! There are hours and hours of great videos out there..it will take time to catch up..this stuff goes back as far as 2008, if not earlier! Let's just say I have washed floors and folded the weight of an elephant in laundry listening to these guys

15. Thanks eldritch cuckoo, Sindy says "thank you" for this post
    Likes CO$CUZ66, eldritch cuckoo, WildKat liked this post
Page 1 of 17 1234567891011 ... LastLast