Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Marty and Mike talk to each other?

Default Re: Do Marty and Mike talk to each other?

Marty has openly confessed to beating Mike in CO$ under instruction
    of DM. The Truth Rundown is vital data, 15-17 former execs testifying to
    DM beating juniors. Then watch the trial f Debbie Cook where she states
    in the court record, filmed on one of the major networks, that she was put
    in a dustbin filled with water had water pured over here, a sign saying Lesbo
    hung around her neck and one instance went for 12 hours. She testifies that DM
    made another exec lick a toilet floor clean. That stopped DMs lawsuit in its
    tracks.

Mike and Marty have been friends a long time and there is no reason to
    think anything has changed.

2. Thanks eldritch cuckoo, Smurf, Cat's Squirrel, WildKat, Maria Cuervo and 1 others says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Kerry, Maria Cuervo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by mawena View Post
    I forget which video it was but the story has been recounted several times by Marty.

According to him he was bouncing Mike's head off of the floor screaming at him to confess and under his breath Mike whispered "Marty, I don't want to play this game anymore"

I hope that they're good friends at least, considering everything they went through together.
    I remember a video of Mike saying just that : "Marty, I don't want to play this game anymore" . Generally people are sorry for what they did and once they decompress from all the stress, the lack of sleep and the subhuman condition they take a new slant on life. Most of the Sea Org exes I have been in contact with have travelled very fast down the road, away from the bridge to total slavery. They take responsibility and many do what they can to expose the abuses of the cult because they know they were cogs of this monstrous machine leading to nowhere. So they have no axes to grind on their former companions. They know they were in a very particular environment that induced the behaviour they now regret. Mike and Marty have changed their point of view on Hubbard and Scientology enormously. At the beginning Mike didn't like any criticism on Hubbard, Marty still thought the "tech" was remarkable and being misused by Miscavige. Just in the last two years, they have gone a long way from their statements as "independants". Marty doesn't consider himself a Scientologist anymore and Mike doesn't really look like the Saviour of the Holy Grail of Scientology. So they have a lot to share because of their past and because of their fight against the most dangerous and wealthy cult that ever existed on Earth.

Follow this link and navigate down to "Mike Rinder got the worst of it"

http://www.tampabay.com/specials/200.../hawkins.shtml
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

5. Thanks MissWog, Maria Cuervo says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron In present time's Avatar

Mike must have said the exact right thing. Because Hubs wrote somewhere that a thetan has the right to leave a game. Otherwise, I doubt it would have even gotten through to Marty.
    Marty said in his history channel docudrama that Mike saying that to him was the final straw.
    But I haven't heard him claim that before. I thought being sent to the hole is what did it.

7. Likes eldritch cuckoo, Maria Cuervo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by West Grinsted View Post
    I remember a video of Mike saying just that : "Marty, I don't want to play this game anymore" . Generally people are sorry for what they did and once they decompress from all the stress, the lack of sleep and the subhuman condition they take a new slant on life. Most of the Sea Org exes I have been in contact with have travelled very fast down the road, away from the bridge to total slavery. They take responsibility and many do what they can to expose the abuses of the cult because they know they were cogs of this monstrous machine leading to nowhere. So they have no axes to grind on their former companions. They know they were in a very particular environment that induced the behaviour they now regret. Mike and Marty have changed their point of view on Hubbard and Scientology enormously. At the beginning Mike didn't like any criticism on Hubbard, Marty still thought the "tech" was remarkable and being misused by Miscavige. Just in the last two years, they have gone a long way from their statements as "independants". Marty doesn't consider himself a Scientologist anymore and Mike doesn't really look like the Saviour of the Holy Grail of Scientology. So they have a lot to share because of their past and because of their fight against the most dangerous and wealthy cult that ever existed on Earth.
    Great posting. When listening to the Truth Rundown videos of the many Int staff who left/escaped, you realize it's more involved and complicated and that many staff hit each other when pressured by Miscavige who would stare at someone intensely and say, "Why am I the only one who puts ethics in? YOU work with this guy (whoever was the target of DM's wrath at the moment) every day!" and people would jump to stay in his good favor.

It was (is?) a "culture" of violence.
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

9. Thanks Cat's Squirrel, Gib, eldritch cuckoo, TG1, WildKat and 2 others says "thank you" for this post
    Likes MissWog liked this post

That's why we love Tommy Davis.
    His hysterical, histrionic outbursts perfectly demonstrate how a thetan looks after it's reactive engrams are removed from it's bank.

That's what serenity of beingness looks like.

We love Tommy Davis and want him back.

I want someone to care enough about me to have them screaming like a banshee about me in front of cameras.
    I was in a Space Alien Cult called Scientology. Scientology: the prison of belief.

11. Thanks HollywoodGuy says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Kerry, HollywoodGuy, eldritch cuckoo, MissWog, Smurf and 2 others laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Udarnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sindy View Post
    Even if Tommy's story was correct, Marty would have been acting under Miscavige's orders anyway. It's interesting how Mike Rinder's ex-wife (who knows every inch of him) says she never saw any signs of violence on the guy. Hmmm, that's conflicting data to what Tommy is saying here, right? I guess when Marty beats the crap out of people it miraculously heals in seconds leaving not a trace of violence.

Also, Rinder's ex-wife says, "I know every inch of his body, every accident, every time he broke his wrist........" Say what? Why did Mike Rinder keep breaking his wrist? Why so many accidents? He was an international spokesperson for the church. Is that a physically demanding job in and of itself? Do they do football plays every morning? That's weird. I have never broken my wrist. Have you?

The cult has thoroughly 'dead-agented' itself with me. I believe not one word (and some may even have some truth to them every now and again and I couldn't care less). They're liars to the core.

Cathy Rinder and the Inch Wives starting at 6:30

That's the one where Jenny DeVoght spreads her hands about 3 feet when she says "every inch of him". What kind of artillery is Tom packing?
    Imagine, if you will, a load of horseshit. And we’re not talking just your average load of horseshit; no, we’re talking colossal load of horseshit. An epic load of horseshit. The kind of load of horseshit that has accreted over decades and has developed its own sort of ecosystem, from the flyblown chunks at the perimeter, down into the heated and decomposing center, generating explosive levels of methane as bacteria feast merrily on vintage, liquified crap... -- John Scalzi

13. LOL! TG1, idrizomare, Maria Cuervo laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron

I have been watching the Truth Rundown. More than 3/4 of the way through it.

15. Likes Sindy, MissWog liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Udarnik View Post
    That's the one where Jenny DeVoght spreads her hands about 3 feet when she says "every inch of him". What kind of artillery is Tom packing?
    Now, now, behave yourself there laddie....

17. LOL! In present time, MissWog, Maria Cuervo laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Udarnik's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The_Fixer View Post
    Now, now, behave yourself there laddie....
    Just curious. It wuz Jenny whut started it...
    Imagine, if you will, a load of horseshit. And we’re not talking just your average load of horseshit; no, we’re talking colossal load of horseshit. An epic load of horseshit. The kind of load of horseshit that has accreted over decades and has developed its own sort of ecosystem, from the flyblown chunks at the perimeter, down into the heated and decomposing center, generating explosive levels of methane as bacteria feast merrily on vintage, liquified crap... -- John Scalzi

19. LOL! MissWog laughed at this post
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast