Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Marty and Mike talk to each other?

Default Re: Do Marty and Mike talk to each other?

Quote Originally Posted by Udarnik View Post
    Just curious. It wuz Jenny whut started it...
    Yeah whatever you say, Tommy err Udarnik......

2. LOL! Udarnik, Maria Cuervo laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Cuervo View Post
    I have been watching the Truth Rundown. More than 3/4 of the way through it.

After receiving the The Debbie Cook email of Jan 1. 2012.

I started researching the internet, never done it before, just like Paul Haggis says in the Going Clear doc. By luck, the first thing I ran into was the Truth Rundown vids. I watched them, I was a true believer at the time.

So many questions I had of myself. How could this be that the highest people in scientology are stating such things? What about case gain? Somebody who was bad, thru scientology could become good? The able making the able more able? So many questions to resolve, and at the same time the horror of it all.

The actual is Marty was beating on Mike, and Mike said "I'm done with this game".

And Marty stopped beating him, simple as that, both eyes opened. Fight Club ended for the two, with different time frames of leaving.

I'm only too happy both escaped and spoke. And are friends.

4. Thanks Out/Int, TG1 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Out/Int, In present time, TG1, Sindy, Udarnik and 2 others liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Cuervo View Post
    I have been watching the Truth Rundown. More than 3/4 of the way through it.

Isn't that video series amazing?! It offers SO many corroborating specifics that it really is impossible to ignore the evil of that organization.

That was the journalism that really ignited so much -- Anderson Cooper's CNN series, Marty's blog (which was very effective at pulling people out of the church), the Debbie Cook email and the Church of Scientology's ill-advised litigation against her (resulting in her chilling on-the-stand video'ed testimony that's still all over the Net), and eventually Going Clear (both the book and the film).

Quote Originally Posted by Gib View Post
    After receiving the The Debbie Cook email of Jan 1. 2012.

I started researching the internet, never done it before, just like Paul Haggis says in the Going Clear doc. By luck, the first thing I ran into was the Truth Rundown vids. I watched them, I was a true believer at the time.

So many questions I had of myself. How could this be that the highest people in scientology are stating such things? What about case gain? Somebody who was bad, thru scientology could become good? The able making the able more able? So many questions to resolve, and at the same time the horror of it all.

The actual is Marty was beating on Mike, and Mike said "I'm done with this game".

And Marty stopped beating him, simple as that, both eyes opened. Fight Club ended for the two, with different time frames of leaving.

I'm only too happy both escaped and spoke. And are friends.
    Beautifully described, Gib. Thanks.
    And dear God, I pray that COB and other cult predators are profoundly humiliated in a way we can all laugh at and give each other high-fives about—after which someone takes us all out for lots of ice cream and then we all go home and get to stay up really late and watch cartoons.

6. Thanks Sindy, Maria Cuervo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Sindy, MissWog, Maria Cuervo, Lulu Belle liked this post

In his post today, Marty lumps Mike's blog in with this site and the Bunker.

For all his posturing about desiring freedom from arguing about Scientology, it seems Rathbun does little besides categorize people and attack them.
    Last edited by TexasLurker; 17th September 2016 at 08:02 PM.

8. Thanks ForLease, Lurker5, Victoria says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Ratbun's rant du jour includes these ridiculous and absurdly creepy revelations:

RATHBUN WROTE:
    "But, put all that hypocrisy aside for the moment – it leaves a lot of room for debate. Let’s focus on one fact that cannot be disputed. It is published for the world to see. That is, all ASC fora (Underground Bunker, Mike Rinder’s blog, Ex Scnsts Message Board included) default to making ruthless fun of that which Scientologists swear Scientology does for them spiritually."

Hey, Marty, let's not put all that hypocrisy aside for the moment. Particularly your hypocrisy. There is a reason people make "...ruthless fun of that which Scientologists swear Scientology does for them spiritually". Not long ago, when you were swearing how much Scientology was doing for you spiritually, at the same time you were thugging and running felonious black ops on innocent persons and victims of Scientology. Want an example? Sure, there are many. How about the time you criminally ordered the destruction of incriminating evidence in the Lisa McPherson criminal justice actions and civil litigation with an imperious wave of your hand and the command to "Lose it!"

Now you attempt to bully the "ASC" (anti-scientology-cult) by cloaking yourself and other scientolgists under the protection of "spiritual" gains? Hey, isn't that the "religious angle" Hubbard talked about? LOL. No wonder others make "ruthless fun" of yours and other scientologist's equally ruthless behavior.

Your own history and that of Hubbard's, Miscavige's and other "loyal officers" is a case study in cult paranoia, deception, brutality and terrorism--yet now you attempt to blame others who reject and mock the vicious arrogance of fair game? People who commit these types of antisocial acts go to prison--so you should consider yourself extremely lucky only to have to read the occasional critical opinion or stinging parody of such "spiritual" activities.

RATHBUN WROTE:
    "While wrapping their periodic scandal-mongering around a noble reform flag, ASC sites most consistently revel in denigrating professed results of Scientology applications as nothing but the bunk. It is a critical component of ASC membership. It justifies all of its ass clown hijinks against Scientology. It operates like a bedrock article of faith. The highest attainment in ASC is the firmly expressed certainty that peak experiences are delusions of the weak minded."
    Here is the problem with your attempted defense of scientology's "professed results". It's that they are "professed results", not evidenced in the behavior of said scientologists. At the same time you, Marty Rathbun, were writing glowing success stories of supernaturally advanced OT "spiritual" gains, you were physically assaulting other staff members out of pure viciousness, later blaming it on David Miscavige who had "ordered you" to sadistically beat the hell out of innocent persons. Now, even in 2016, you attempt to shift blame to people who "denigrate professed results"--to wit, you continue to attack and fair game (e.g. lie, trick...et al) those who openly blow the whistle on scientologists' oft-times sociopathic behavior.

What you blithely try to pass off as "peak experiences" (i.e. euphoric delusions of attaining "OT") is negated rather abruptly by your attempt to marginalize critics with the courage to speak out against the COS (Crimewave of Scientology). One can better appreciate your feeble attempts to whitewash the dark covert thuggery of scientology and to get rid of critics by recalling the words of L. Ron Hubbard in his book Science of Survival. Hubbard didn't like critics either. He commanded his followers to "...dispose of them quietly without sorrow".

You seem to have the "without sorrow" part down cold when attacking scientology whistleblowers. However, you clearly have goofed-the-floof when it comes to doing it "quietly"--because the entire worldwide internet is ablaze with viral waves of revelation & revulsion about the viciousness scientologists are secretly perpetrating in this world.

HELPFUL TIP TO MARTY RATHBUN: Hey, you are burying yourself more every day in your own clown shit. This would be an excellent point for you to STFU and dispose of your own presence on the internet, quietly and without sorrow.
    Last edited by HelluvaHoax!; 17th September 2016 at 08:01 PM.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

10. Thanks tetloj, Gib, Sidney18511, Lurker5, anonomog and 7 others says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AngeloV, moontaco, Gib, DonkeyOT, WhatWall and 10 others liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron phenomanon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    HELPFUL TIP TO MARTY RATHBUN: Hey, you are burying yourself more every day in your own clown shit. This would be an excellent point for you to STFU and dispose of your own presence on the internet, quietly and without sorrow.
    phenomanon

12. Thanks HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Lurker5, MrNobody, strativarius, Jump liked this post

Ratbun's rant du jour includes these ridiculous and absurdly creepy revelations:

Hey, Marty, let's not put all that hypocrisy aside for the moment. Particularly your hypocrisy. There is a reason people make "...ruthless fun of that which Scientologists swear Scientology does for them spiritually". Not long ago, when you were swearing how much Scientology was doing for you spiritually, at the same time you were thugging and running felonious black ops on innocent persons and victims of Scientology. Want an example? Sure, there are many. How about the time you criminally ordered the destruction of incriminating evidence in the Lisa McPherson criminal justice actions and civil litigation with an imperious wave of your hand and the command to "Lose it!"

Now you attempt to bully the "ASC" (anti-scientology-cult) by cloaking yourself and other scientolgists under the cloak of "spiritual" gains? LOL. No wonder others make "ruthless fun" of yours and other scientologist's equally ruthless behavior.

Your own history and that of Hubbard's, Miscavige's and other "loyal officers" is a case study in cult paranoia, deception, brutality and terrorism--yet now you attempt to blame others who reject and mock the vicious arrogance of fair game? People who commit these types of antisocial acts go to prison--so you should consider yourself extremely lucky only to have to read the occasional critical opinion or stinging parody of such "spiritual" activities.

Here is the problem with your attempted defense of scientology's "professed results". It's that they are "professed results", not evidenced in the behavior of said scientologists. At the same time you, Marty Rathbun, were writing glowing success stories of supernaturally advanced OT "spiritual" gains, you were physically assaulting other staff members out of pure viciousness, later blaming it on David Miscavige who had "ordered you" to sadistically beat the hell out of innocent persons. Now, even in 2016, you attempt to shift blame to people who "denigrate professed results"--to wit, you continue to attack and fair game (e.g. lie, trick...et al) those who openly blow the whistle on scientologists' oft-times sociopathic behavior.

What you blithely try to pass off as "peak experiences" (i.e. euphoric delusions of attaining "OT") is negated rather abruptly by your attempt to marginalize critics with the courage to speak out against the COS (Crimewave of Scientology). One can better appreciate your feeble attempts to whitewash the dark covert thuggery of scientology and to get rid of critics by recalling the words of L. Ron Hubbard in his book Science of Survival. Hubbard didn't like critics either. He commanded his followers to "...dispose of them quietly without sorrow".

You seem to have the "without sorrow" part down cold when attacking scientology whistleblowers. However, you clearly have goofed-the-floof when it comes to doing it "quietly"--because the entire worldwide internet is ablaze with viral waves of revelation & revulsion about the viciousness scientologists are secretly perpetrating in this world.

YES!!!!!!

Jesus Christ. Exactly.

And has he ever bothered to speak to these people directly about his concerns? Or did he just disconnect from all of them and start writing shit about anyone and everyone?

But instead of being the better man....

Burn baby burn. Burn it all. Burn it to the GROUND! Pssssssssssssst! Poof.

14. Thanks Lurker5, anonomog, HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron uncover's Avatar

especially this: ^^^^
    "Scientology & the FZ - where mental illness is celebrated as a win called OT." (C) 2013 by HelluvaHoax!

"To get involved in Scientology is a mistake any good person could make. But to stay involved for a lifetime requires sadism or some degree of masochism." (C) 2014 by HelluvaHoax!

16. Thanks HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Lurker5, Bluebell, Victoria, MrNobody liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron George Layton's Avatar

Now you attempt to bully the "ASC" (anti-scientology-cult) by cloaking yourself and other scientolgists under the cloak of "spiritual" gains? LOL. No wonder others make "ruthless fun" of yours and other scientologist's equally ruthless behavior.

Marty, in a couple of his threads ago, praised the insight of the movie "Life of Pi". I think Marty has come to a forgiveness of his past actions and mentally turned it into having gone through a spiritual journey that has brought him to a deeper understanding of self then most people will ever realize exists, let alone is possible to experience.
    Each time I spot hypocrisy, it turns around and points at me.

18. Thanks Lurker5, anonomog, HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron uncover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by George Layton View Post
    ..... I think Marty has come to a forgiveness of his past actions and mentally turned it into having gone through a spiritual journey that has brought him to a deeper understanding of self .....
    So do you want to say that Marty maybe has come to the conclusion that he is only a nasty scumbag ?

BTW, is it really necessary to quote the full text of a previous - long - post.... IMHO this is really annoying.
    "Scientology & the FZ - where mental illness is celebrated as a win called OT." (C) 2013 by HelluvaHoax!

"To get involved in Scientology is a mistake any good person could make. But to stay involved for a lifetime requires sadism or some degree of masochism." (C) 2014 by HelluvaHoax!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast