Thread: hello

Default hello

Hey,
    I never was a scientologist, but I have a friend that is currently apart of that cult.
    I am fighting for her and other victims. I guess you can say I am apart of anon. While I am apart of anon I do not partake in the illegal side of things. I am here to listen to your stories. So I can gain inspiration, and motivation from you all.

thank you for sharing, and I am truly happy that you have escaped.

wishing you all the very best.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi there, and welcome.

Feel free to post your views on how Scn has impacted your life, even if just from changed interactions with your friend.

Paul

Welcome!
    "Of all the enemies of public liberty, war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded because it comprises and devlops the germ of every other. As the parent of armies, war encourages debts and taxes, the known insruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few. In war, too, the discretionary power of the executive is extended ... and all the means of seducing the minds are added to those of subduing the force of the people ..."

James Madison

Patron with Honors

Welcome /b/rother.
    "And so being a writer is a very hard job you see; the wife is always coming into the room saying 'New Shoes' and the publisher is always coming in saying 'when will you meet the deadline' and the federal government is always coming in and saying 'Greetings'.

Banned
    Blog Entries

Welcome anon88 -

Good to have you here.

Post and post and post!

Hi anon88, I'm in a similar boat on the forum except I don't have a friend in scientology... Welcome here

Quote Originally Posted by Nona View Post

Hi anon88, I'm in a similar boat on the forum except I don't have a friend in scientology... Welcome here
    Welcome anon88 - once upon a time I had thousands of friends in Scientology - now almost all of them are out!
    The truth is what it is - not what you want it to be.

http://knowledgism.com/alan/default.asp