Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scientology Center Planned for Downtown Detroit

Silver Meritorious Patron ILove2Lurk's Avatar

Default Re: Scientology Center Planned for Downtown Detroit

. . .
    They've appointed a new ED who
    says he'll straighten
    out all this s**t as soon as he returns from his leave
    of absence. Should be out, I mean back, very soon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	suge-knight.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	13683

Last edited by ILove2Lurk; 20th July 2017 at 05:42 AM.

Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post

EDITORIAL NOTATIONS:

THIS POST HAS BEEN EDITED BY DON HUBBARD, PURSUANT TO SOMEONE WRITING HIM A VERY UNHAPPY PM, THINKING HE WAS UNNECESSARILY SLAMMING THE WRONG TARGET.

BECAUSE TODAYS CULTURE CAN BE HYPER SENSITIVE TO PERCEIVED (WHETHER ACTUAL OR NOT) "AGGRESSIONS" OR "MICRO AGGRESSIONS", DON REMOVED THE OFFENDING WORDS. THEY WERE NOT SLANG NOR WHERE THEY PEJORATIVE IN ANY SENSE. BUT THE WORDS WERE NONETHELESS PERCEIVED AS UNFAIRLY CRITICAL OR VICTIMIZING CERTAIN PERSONS OR GROUPS.

SO, DON HAS REMOVED THOSE WORDS, WHICH DOESN"T REALLY CHANGE THE POST, BUT AT LEAST IT CHANGES THE PERCEPTION OF THE POST FOR THE OFFENDED INDIVIDUAL.

DON MENTIONED TO ME THAT GROWING UP IN PROFOUNDLY MIXED SOCIETAL, CULTURAL, ETHNIC AND ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENTS, IT NEVER OCCURRED TO DON (OR THOSE WHO LIVED LIKEWISE) THAT SPEAKING IN VERNACULAR COULD BE DEEMED OFFENSiVE.

WELL IT'S 2017 AND DON HAS OTHER PRIORITIES THAN INADVERTENTLY OFFENDING READERS WHEN NO OFFENSE WAS EVER EVEN INTENDED.

IF ANYONE ELSE NEEDS THIS POST CHANGED FURTHER, LET ME KNOW AND I'LL SEND IT UPLINES TO DON HUBBARD WITH A CSW REQUESTING FURTHER EDITS.

best!
    hh

--------------------------------

I guess since Detroit is one of the impoverished and violent cities in the Western Hemisphere, with 83% xxxxxxxxxxxx who have an average per capital weekly income of $289, this is a great location to seek COS customers who have an expendable, extra $500,000 throwaway dollars to buy a "bridge".

Add to that, in Detroit 93% of the public school graduates are NOT PROFICIENT in reading. And you are going to try and sell them 10 million words of Hubbard's pseudo-scientific ranting? How many are even capable of clearing the word "daguerreotype" on the Student Hat in a culture dominated by profound illiteracy?

On the brighter side, 96% of public school graduates in Detroit are NOT PROFICIENT in math. This, Scientology management predicts, will become incredibly helpful in reg cycles where fast talking cult salesmen explain the math of how easily the prospect's income will rise in order to pay all of the new debt service to bank loans and maxed out charge cards.

DIALOGUE OMITTED BELOW

REGISTRAR
    xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx

PROSPECT
    xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxx

PREDICTION: Detroit will become the biggest fail in the history of the the massively failed Ideal Org program. Because the last thing in the world this beleaguered xxxxxxxxxx ecosystem needs is yet another invasion wave of vampiric predatorial parasites to sell them out and steal what precious little hope and money they have left.
    Seriously, some one got triggered? Tell them to grow a pair if they're a male, or to harden the fuck up if female, and STFU if gender confused. Jesus I can't stand political correctness.

3. Thanks Edwardo, ILove2Lurk, HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post

Karin Pouw said: "The church has expanded more in the last decade than it had in the previous 50 years combined".

I think it's about time the media pointed out that this refers to buildings and not membership. Or they could at least question the CoS as to what they mean by "expansion".

5. Thanks Little David says "thank you" for this post
    Likes ExposedPerfidy, HelluvaHoax! liked this post
    LOL! HelluvaHoax! laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThetanExterior View Post
    Karin Pouw said: "The church has expanded more in the last decade than it had in the previous 50 years combined".

I think it's about time the media pointed out that this refers to buildings and not membership. Or they could at least question the CoS as to what they mean by "expansion".

There's something about that endlessly repeated quote that makes me think it's going to end up on the Stupid Thread.

It's as if they think this "proves" that scientology works. Because "unprecedented" numbers of people are coming in.

This means agreement.

Agreement means Reality.

So, they can't simply prove the tech works by SHOWING it work? Instead they prove the tech works by........................lying about the size of their congregation?! LOL

I am sensing there may be an outpoint in there somewhere......

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

7. LOL! Bluebell laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Churchill's Avatar

Smile Re: Scientology Center Planned for Downtown Detroit

Quote Originally Posted by ILove2Lurk View Post
    . . .
    They've appointed a new ED who
    says he'll straighten
    out all this s**t as soon as he returns from his leave
    of absence. Should be out, I mean back, very soon.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	suge-knight.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	48.4 KB 
ID:	13683

Kwame Kilpatrick is a self-made millionaire, despite your cheap attempt to denigrate him, and, by the way, in neighboring Flint, efforts are already well underway to replace the crime and abject poverty with happiness, which most people agree is a lot better.

Here's the REAL story: http://www.mlive.com/news/flint/inde...p_save_fl.html

And if you still remain unconvinced, there's this gem: http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...rdon/93056234/

(best line)
    "This is yet another extremely intelligent black man that we are going to allow to rot away in
    prison"

(to which I'd just add)
    "We're Scientology, bringing happiness to a town near you, just like we did in Venezuela."
    Last edited by Churchill; 20th July 2017 at 02:15 PM.
    -Len Zinberg

"One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough,
    we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It's simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we've been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back."
    -Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark

www.xenu.net

www.tonyortega.org

9. Likes Tanchi liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12