Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Brian Sheen's Disconnection Story Registry

Default Re: Brian Sheen's Disconnection Story Registry

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu Belle View Post
    This is the first time I've read anything about this (haven't been around much) and I'm still trying to understand this.

From what I get, they are sending these letters specfically to people who have family members still in.

Are they only sending them to family members who have children/relatives on staff? In the Sea Org? Is it just family members of Sea Org members at Flag? (if that's the case, it sounds like some sort of External Influences mission.)

If that's the case, it's obviously extortion. Come in and pay or never talk to your kid again.

If they're sending this to people who are just out with no family in, I'm clueless as to why they'd bother.
    There is another possibility: Preemptive insulation.

The COS might be worried that someone who has left, such as Brian, might infect a staff member, Sea Orger, or even public with entheta and cause them to leave. The COS might be worried that to wait until it has received actual evidence that this is being done might be too late. Thus, preemptive insulation -- the Order that one do the A-E steps and get rejoin the group, or face disconnection.

The two possibilities -- extortion and preemptive insulation -- are of course not mutually exclusive.
    Last edited by CommunicatorIC; 10th April 2016 at 02:31 AM.

2. Thanks Enthetan says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Enthetan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Brian -- there's all the policy on Comm Evs and then there is what happens in real life. I was in the SO 1972-1996, at Saint Hill from 1972-1986 and then in LA (ITO mostly) for the remaining ten years.

In my experience, and from reading reports on ESMB, the Comm Ev works out pretty much as the guy(s) at the top of the heap -- not necessarily even the stated convening authority or IJC -- want it to. The Comm Ev members are not independent: if they don't write the findings and recommendations as the head cheese wants them the F&Rs get rejected and they are told to redo them. After a few bounces the Committee can get told that if they don't do what the poobah (same head cheese) wants then they will get comm-eved themselves. Remember also that the Committee members are usually doing the thing after normal post hours in their sleep time and want to get through it as fast as possible. In short, it tends to be a kangaroo court.

I suppose it could happen that it will be fair, but don't expect it to be.

Paul
    I requested & got a comm ev. The findings were completely bogus & bore NO resemblance to anything that happened.

a review comm ev was even worse.

I appreciate people hoping that group will; apply " justice " but in all honesty I never got that or saw anyone else get any such thing.

They meter out exactly what the head person wants dealt out - period !

in scn, YOU don't count. Ever.
    Ain't life grand !

Over the years, I've come to really believe there is here & now . . . . . . . only.

4. Likes Enthetan liked this post

Default Re: Brian Sheen continues to fight Scientology’s ‘disconnection’

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    <snip>
    So when Sheen got a letter last April informing him that he had been declared a “suppressive person” by the Church of Scientology and would need to perform an amends project in order to get back into the good graces of the organization, he says he was completely taken by surprise. But more importantly, he soon heard from his daughter, who told him that until he completed the project, she couldn’t have anything to do with him. She was disconnecting. <snip>
    Ah, where is the actual declare ? Per there own policy, if it isn't written it isn't true " !

Has daughter READ the declare or just been TOLD about it ?

So much bogus about the way this was gone about by the cult BUT they have the daughter under their complete control.

I like the way the guy is getting the state to help protect his rights !
    Ain't life grand !

Over the years, I've come to really believe there is here & now . . . . . . . only.

VIDEO: The Fraud and Mind Control of the Cult of Scientology.

Published on Nov 21, 2016

Learn how this cult uses fraud and mind control to manipulate people in giving them all their money and taking control of their lives. Follow the path one person, Brian Sheen, took that kept him in an hypnotic state for 45 years before he awakened to discover the massive fraud and mind control he had become a victim of which led to the ripping apart of his family from this cults policy of disconnection.

7. Thanks Enthetan, dchoiceisalwaysrs says "thank you" for this post
    Likes dchoiceisalwaysrs liked this post

What comes back from a comm ev tends to make one wonder if somehow they go your " results " mixed up with someone else's as it breaks NO resemblance to what took place.

Seems to me the results are decided before the damn thing starts & all that happens is some poor staff members who couldn't get out of doing it were forced to forgo sleep to listen to stuff that have NO interest in & know the " big cheese " has already determined what is going to happen.

Can I say a complete fucking waste of time any plainer ?

Justice does not existence as part of scientology.

Those lofty things we once read ?Most of us now see as a pack of lies designed to tighten the trap on us.
    Ain't life grand !

9. Likes dchoiceisalwaysrs liked this post

I knew someone who was told that if they didn't do what a big-shot ethics officer told them they would be declared. They refused so they were declared on a trumped-up charge.

Then a second person was told to disconnect from that first person. They refused so they were declared.

Then a third person was told to disconnect from the second person. They refused. They weren't declared but were subjected to such oppressive ethics actions they left scientology.

Years later the first person had their comm ev reviewed and it was found to be illegal so their declare was lifted. By this time they were living with the second person who was still declared therefore the lifting of the first person's declare was largely pointless.
    All three people are now out of scientology for good. Well done big-shot ethics officer.

11. Thanks ILove2Lurk says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Wilbur, ILove2Lurk liked this post
    LOL! ILove2Lurk laughed at this post

VIDEO: A Family Torn Apart by Scientology's Disconnection Policy

13. Thanks ThetanExterior, dchoiceisalwaysrs says "thank you" for this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234