Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Whatever happened to

Default Re: Whatever happened to

Quote Originally Posted by TrevAnon View Post
    ^ Now I'm curious.... that was a KR?

Would be my first!
    :sigh: If you insist and you're sure this will make you happy? Here ya go, Trev. Don't say I never did anything for ya.

TO: EXSCN MAA
    CC: ALL ESMB MEMBERS and
    PUBLIC ExSCNS
    -----------------------------
    JustSheila

KNOWLEDGE REPORT
    TREVANON

After tremendous, painstaking efforts on behalf of me, Lotus, TheOriginalBigBlue, Dulloldfart and others to reconcile the differences between Phenomenon and Strativarius, when we thought there would be mega-theta kissing and ARC was re-established, Trevanon posted, 'All of you: go get a room please?!' A copy of his post in full is attached by link to this report and is Post #25 of thread, "Whatever happened to."http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?40674-Whatever-happened-to/page3&p=1070205#post1070205

This means that Trevanon may have been the 3rd Party that caused all the problems between Phenomenon and Strativarius. Trevanon has ruined the Reconciliation of the Century and since all problems and disagreements are caused by a Third Party per L Ron Blubbard's HCOPeeL "The Third Party Law," Trevanon needs to be investigated as the third party.

If he caused this much trouble at the Reconciliation of the Century, then it may be that Trevanon caused all the troubles all the time that have ever existed on ESMB. He probably even got LoneStar in trouble. However, Claire Swazey's name was also mentioned on the thread so it could have been Claire, too.

L,

JustSheila
    "Looking back on it I think I got these gains only because the processing made me self reflect and try to repair the damage done by it. So I made gains in spite of Scientology not because of it. It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not."

- Cleared Cannibal

He shouldbe immediately issued a non-e order to not endanger ESMB, and a com ev must be shortly appointed.

Ethics is askink for KR's about any sit observed or known facts (all his out-ethics on all dynamics) concerning TrevAnon.
    English is a second language I don't master, but I do my very best to improve .
    Please don't hesitate to correct anything that makes my writing difficult to read.
    Thank you.

3. LOL! AnonyMary, JustSheila laughed at this post

You're RIGHT, Lotus! We better get that interrogatory going right away.

CONFIDENTIAL - EYES ONLY

TO: ALL EXSCN MEMBERS
    ALL PUBLIC EXSCIENTOLOGISTS

INTERROGATORY
    TrevAnon

In order to conduct an objective investigation into TrevAnon's actions, please answer the following questions. Other than your ESMB name and the fact that your answers will be available on the worldwide Internet and can be Googled, all answers will be treated with complete confidentiality and fairness.

1) Has TrevAnon ever replied on a thread that you were on?

2) Has TrevAnon ever told a joke that you didn't think was funny?

3) If you were present during 'The Reconciliation of the Century' thread, what did you see TrevAnon do?

4) Has TrevAnon ever PMed you about Strativarius or Phenomenon?

5) Has TrevAnon ever PMed anybody?

6) Anything else you'd like us to know about TrevAnon before his head goes objectively and fairly on a pike as an example?

7) Anything about Claire Swazey?

ADDED: Just joking, TrevAnon. We absolutely love you.
    "Looking back on it I think I got these gains only because the processing made me self reflect and try to repair the damage done by it. So I made gains in spite of Scientology not because of it. It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not."

- Cleared Cannibal

5. LOL! AnonyMary, lotus laughed at this post
    Big List researcher

Thanks a lot, I never laughed so hard while being here.

Also MOAR

7. Likes phenomanon, AnonyMary, JustSheila liked this post
    LOL! AnonyMary, JustSheila laughed at this post
    Big List researcher

Quote Originally Posted by JustSheila View Post
    TO: ALL EXSCN MEMBERS
    ALL PUBLIC EXSCIENTOLOGISTS[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
    That includes me too.

INTERROGATORY
    TrevAnon

In order to conduct an objective investigation into TrevAnon's actions, please answer the following questions. Other than your ESMB name and the fact that your answers will be available on the worldwide Internet and can be Googled, all answers will be treated with complete confidentiality and fairness.

1) Has TrevAnon ever replied on a thread that you were on?

Uhm, yes. I guess so.

2) Has TrevAnon ever told a joke that you didn't think was funny?
    No.

3) If you were present during 'The Reconciliation of the Century' thread, what did you see TrevAnon do?
    Posting epic jokes. More or less.

4) Has TrevAnon ever PMed you about Strativarius or Phenomenon?
    Not that I recall.

5) Has TrevAnon ever PMed anybody?
    Yup.

6) Anything else you'd like us to know about TrevAnon before his head goes objectively and fairly on a pike as an example?

7) Anything about Claire Swazey?

ADDED: Just joking, TrevAnon. We absolutely love you.
    Damn, now you're taking away all the fun.

9. LOL! AnonyMary, Jump, JustSheila, lotus laughed at this post

It must be ask if he\she is a sexual pervert.

We need all

time
    place
    form
    event
    English is a second language I don't master, but I do my very best to improve .
    Please don't hesitate to correct anything that makes my writing difficult to read.
    Thank you.

11. LOL! AnonyMary, JustSheila laughed at this post
    Big List researcher

He.

Masochistic
    Extraordinary
    Sadistic
    T something (Can anyone help me out? Oh wait, I'm the one who is accused, so I guess no.)

13. LOL! AnonyMary, JustSheila laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    I dislike seeing these petty squabbles here, especially between people I like. Although I admit I find it amusing that a petty personal squabble appears by magic when the queen of petty personal squabbles is mentioned but hasn't even posted.

Paul

Did you happen to notice that she posted an answer?

Originally Posted By Claire Swazey

People who have never been in Scn also are known to have squabbles.

Some people don't have that many squabbles. But others do. It pretty much depends on other things. YMMV.

My neighbor once (while baking apple turnovers) asked me if I wanted to play a game of scrabble. It sounded like squabble. They are not even a Scientologist.

* Claire's post, although channeled via the theta universe, is nonetheless verbatim.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by TrevAnon View Post

Thanks a lot, I never laughed so hard while being here.

Also MOAR
    Srsly? I am shocked and MORTIFIED how easily I can still just roll these off. Crikey, I was only Dir I&R for less than two years, over two decades ago. Frickin' Scientology mind numbing crazed alternate bizarro thinking really sticks in the brain.

MOAR you say? Well, I was holding back, wanted to do all the ethics gradients in proper order first, but... you've really set yourself up for a Non-E order, Trev:

TO: ALL EXSCIENTOLOGISTS
    ALL ANONS
    ANYONE VAGUELY INTERESTED

COPY: ESMB MOD
    ESMB MAA

JustSheila and Lotus
    NON-ENTURBULATION ORDER
    TrevAnon

An Ethics Investigation has revealed report(s) that TrevAnon is singly and solely responsible for ruining the Reconciliation of the Century on the 'Whatever happened to' thread.

A zillion hours were spent by heaps of members to reconcile the tiff between Phenomenon and Strativarius. Just as it looked like they were going to have some major huggin' and lovin' with theta ARC and we were all going to go exterior with persistent F/Ns, TrevAnon suggested everyone get a room and we all got ARC broken.

This is Joking and Degrading and per L Ron Blubbard, is 1.1 on the Tone Scale.

Further reports reveal that TrevAnon:

1) Often posts logical reasons why Scientology is stupid,
    2) Usually stays on thread topic without too much meandering
    3) Has not participated in alternate methods of Scientology offered by Indies,
    4) Is notably absent from every single dispute seen on ESMB, as he 'gets along well with others'
    5) Tells good jokes and never posts volumes of unreadable gobbledygoop.

and that's just weird.

TrevAnon is also reportedly unpredictable, he comes and goes as he pleases on ESMB and posts whenever he wants. He jokes a lot and has gotten a lot of lols and has become popular, despite his popping in and out the way he does.

TrevAnon is hereby warned that if ONE more report is received of him enturbulating anyone, he will be Declared an SP (Spontaneous Person). He is to learn to become stable and predictable and not ask for horrible things like KRs, Ethics Investigations and Non-Enturbulation orders.

OR ELSE.

- Cleared Cannibal

16. Thanks Gizmo, TrevAnon says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Gizmo, TrevAnon liked this post
    Big List researcher

LOL!

Now I'm gonna report my own post so a mod can put this whole derail into the dome a separate thread. *

So you all can get back hugging together in this hugbox.

ETA If it's over two decades you regularly made these things then you're still surprisingly good. Maybe the nearest org has a job for you, errr, wait.

* Naah. Not really

18. Likes JustSheila liked this post
    LOL! AnonyMary, Leland, JustSheila laughed at this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast