Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: OSA monitoring of ESMB

Default Re: OSA monitoring of ESMB

Who would have even think 10 years ago that Mike Rinder and Marty Rathbun would escape and seek refuge and help!

Knowing there will be help out there and it's possible to rebuild a new life may make a difference.

The vast majority of SO, int base staff , top management and original messengers are now out, well established, and sveral of them are happy to help whoever wants to leave and be safe.

There are\had been several former OSA staff here on the board, and former volunteers...most of them are doing just fine persuing a normal life, out of the cult, succeeding in rebuilding a rewarding life. The camaraderie of the Sea Org still exists out of the cult, and is even stronger since most are out now, and many keep in touch, with genuine friendship sharing.
    Last edited by lotus; 25th December 2016 at 02:09 AM.
    English is a second language I don't master, but I do my very best to improve .
    Please don't hesitate to correct anything that makes my writing difficult to read.
    Thank you.

2. Likes Enthetan, Dave B., Type4_PTS liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dave B. View Post

I like the thought, but it might be too late for some of them. The dipshits that waste 10, 20 or 30 years in the kult and then get tossed to the gutter like trash... that's $cientology S.O.P. So, if you're reading this and in the $cn. cult don't waste too much time. The longer you wait the harder it is to have a life.
    True. 27 years in for me....its tough now....even though 15 years out.

That is a life time of the best years of "making it."

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus Dave B.'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Leland View Post
    True. 27 years in for me....its tough now....even though 15 years out.

That is a life time of the best years of "making it."
    Luckily I was only a "public" for four months and in the S.O. for 11-1/2 months. I shrugged it off pretty easily. I was young. My time in the S.O. and my leaving was not dramatic. I was still on good terms when I left, they liked me. etc. My problem was I didn't pay much attention to the cult for 25 years after that and actually thought they were OK and just "misunderstood" by the public. In other words I had no idea, (zero) how bad and how criminal they had gone over that time. This mistaken idea almost cost me my life in 2011 when they roped me back in as a public. My recovery from that over the next two, two and a half years was very difficult.

We had several posts about this long ago on ESMB; if I had the money I'd open a group home for the tossed away cult old-timers where they could live out their lives with at least some measure of dignity. Not just Hubbard's cult but for ex-members of any cult with no other options.

So, to cult members reading this, here is my Christmas Message to you: ;-) don't burn your bridges. You are going to need a Plan B. All those wogs, family and friends, you disdain now.... you'll need them to help you get you life back on track when you come to your senses. Because as the illustrious ESMB sage Helluva Hoax has said, "All $cientologists are ex-$cientologists, they just don't know it yet."
    "You should not get the subject of individual improvement and religious experience confused with the social activity of large groups grinding up against each other. It is not worth your time. The groups come and go. The individuals don't. There have been many groups and civilizations, and there will be many more of them, but a decent individual is a relatively permanent thing." - Geoffrey C. Filbert 1982

5. Thanks Out/Int, lotus, tesseract says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Out/Int liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by lotus View Post
    My best sincere wishes to OSA, in hope you spent some christmas tieme with your kids and you enjoy what family love and support means in your and their life...
    For the last two decades, my Christmas gift to myself, has been to ensure that none of my kids would ever be subject to being recruited into the Sea Org or staff.
    Find out just what a people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. -- Frederick Douglass

7. Thanks lotus, Churchill says "thank you" for this post

OSA needs to exercise more caution with future OPS particularly those involving posters on ESMB.

Some may respond!

Click Here for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by OSAOPS View Post
    OSA needs to exercise more caution with future OPS particularly those involving posters on ESMB.

Some may respond!

Click Here for more details.
    I don't quite understand what you meant.

But certainly, all OPS of any nature may find ESMB ''sheeps'' a tough herd to control....
    as it is more a heteroclite group than a homogeneous herd

That would required seveal herdsmen to run after all them having fun and running in all directions

Thread that was linked has been pulled.

11. Thanks Out/Int says "thank you" for this post

To view removed thread (via google cache):

Click Here

13. Thanks Out/Int says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Out/Int liked this post
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021