Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scientology IAS Freedom Medal on Ebay

Gold Meritorious Patron TheOriginalBigBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Scientology IAS Freedom Medal on Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by dchoiceisalwaysrs View Post
    Where is Kemist? Oh I bet he is still hanging around at Tony's underground bunker.
    Or the Money Mart and such pawn shops have a quick and dirty analyzer..and will even price it for ya no charge
    I'm guessing the metal in the awards is like Coney Island Amusement Park quality. There must be a lot of these on display around Clearwater where the humidity and salt are high. I wonder if these displays are all starting to look like this medallion?

Kind of poetic actually.

2. Likes Jump liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    Whose medal is it?

Looks like the first name ends with "S", Middle initial "U", last name starts with "C".

https://www.isp.idaho.gov/forensics/...%20rev%200.pdf

(Magnetic Restoration might work.)

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalBigBlue View Post
    Looks like the first name ends with "S", Middle initial "U", last name starts with "C".

Hmm.... Mr/Ms SUCker?

5. LOL! xwc laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Little David View Post
    I shouldn't be, but I'm surprised at how poorly made those are.

DM should be ashamed to award such trash:
    Forgive me for momentarily going off subject here but with each new picture of miscavige, as he gets older, he just looks physically weirder and weirder.

These days pictures of him look like they were poorly edited in Photoshop, as if somebody has put his head on a tiny body leaving the head looking far too large. I have to wonder if in his home(s) he had the doorknobs lowered so he would not have to reach up to open and close them?

I am not commenting on this simply to make fun of the guy but my brain just cannot make the correlation between body and head sizes. Am I the only one who sees this? If so then I am making an appointment for therapy and hopefully some good medication.

Thank you for letting me interrupt here. Carry on.

7. Thanks Bluebell, TheOriginalBigBlue says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Free to shine liked this post
    Patron with Honors

Maybe the IAS could help us out.

Granitt.

Tom Cruise is the only one who can help.

10. LOL! oneonewasaracecar, Hypatia, Jump laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron uncover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheOriginalBigBlue View Post

I think this effort is not really necessary..... my bet goes to:

former CCHR-International president Dennis H. Clarke

BTW, interesting is the location of the ebay-seller: Las Vegas

Maybe someone wanted to use his OT-skills there but needed some money first ?

"Scientology & the FZ - where mental illness is celebrated as a win called OT." (C) 2013 by HelluvaHoax!

"To get involved in Scientology is a mistake any good person could make. But to stay involved for a lifetime requires sadism or some degree of masochism." (C) 2014 by HelluvaHoax!

12. Thanks cakemaker, TheOriginalBigBlue says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Dulloldfart, Little David liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Bost_Bobby View Post
    Forgive me for momentarily going off subject here but with each new picture of miscavige, as he gets older, he just looks physically weirder and weirder.

These days pictures of him look like they were poorly edited in Photoshop, as if somebody has put his head on a tiny body leaving the head looking far too large. I have to wonder if in his home(s) he had the doorknobs lowered so he would not have to reach up to open and close them?

I am not commenting on this simply to make fun of the guy but my brain just cannot make the correlation between body and head sizes. Am I the only one who sees this? If so then I am making an appointment for therapy and hopefully some good medication.

Thank you for letting me interrupt here. Carry on.
    If the heads fade away and only the eyeballs are left then it is time to stop doing TRs.

Quote Originally Posted by uncover View Post

Are we sure this isn't a slot machine token?

15. LOL! Bluebell, Jump, Hypatia laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron Little David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uncover View Post

That would fit, he was at Hale Nani Rehabilitation and Nursing Center and other places in Honolulu and
    the seller is
    The Las Vegas Hawaiian Estate Co.

From Linkedin:

"From 1669 on, MR. Clarke has mainly been known for his involvement in human rights work.

FROM 1969 ON, HE HAS BEEN INVOLVED AT VARIOUS LEVELS WITH THE, "CITIZENS COMMISSION ON HUMAN RIGHTS INTERNATIONAL, ("CCHR INT")

In 1987 in Paris, Mr. Clarke became one of four recipients of the prestigious, International Association Of Scientology (IAS), "Religious Freedom Award" and "Gold Medal," presented by the Religious Technology Center's, Chairman Of the Board, Mr. David Miscavige, a stellar human rights advocate and freedom fighter in his own right.

Dennis H. Clarke is a native of Hawaii and since the 1960s, has done over 40,000 hours of press interviews, for both in ink and electronic media, (radio and TV shows) and has been prolific writer of essays on human rights and has been seen read and heard by millions of people around the world. He has testified before numerous Governmental bodies and NGO's, including the US Congress, numerous US State, local and international governments. He has testified at the United Nations in Geneva, where he and Dr Thomas S. Szasz, M.D., presented before the UN's human rights commission on the existence of psyatrichically coceived and run, "psychiatric slave labor camps," into which psychiatrist used their "Civil Commitment Laws," under South Africa's Apartheid governments to seize and hold, young, healthy and strong Black men as slaves to work private corporate mines, all considered too dangerous for others to even enter. He has often been a guest lecturer at colleges and universities internationally.

He has also campaigned to get a correct definition of human rights, agreed upon and used by human rights advocates world wide, in place of no or ill-conceived definitions. Mr Clarke recommends the definition offered in 1969 by his, "Best friend," L. Ron Hubbard: "The very basis of human rights is freedom from false accusations and from brutality and punishment without offense." RJ 69 No. 1"

https://www.linkedin.com/in/dennis-clarke-627ab958

The lure of the pseudoscientific vocabulary and promises of dianetics cannot but condemn thousands who are beginning to emerge from scientific illiteracy to a continuation of their susceptibility to word-magic and semantic hash.

S.I. HAYAKAWA 1951

17. Thanks TheOriginalBigBlue says "thank you" for this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast