Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark "Marty" Rathbun addresses Tony Ortega, Carmen Llywelyn and Alonzo

Silver Meritorious Patron Little David's Avatar

Default Mark "Marty" Rathbun addresses Tony Ortega, Carmen Llywelyn and Alonzo

Cyber Cults

Posted on
    June 7, 2016 by Mark C. Rathbun | 2 Comments

The New York Times recently covered some interesting phenomena that is happening online, see Frank Bruni How Facebook Warps Our Worlds. Bruni observes that our newfound abilities to facilely pick villains, jump to judgments and duck/cluster with like-opinionated people (all without showing our faces or even necessarily identifying ourselves) has led to some creepy results. You can see how some of that has played out in the world of scientology where kettles and pots are becoming increasingly indistinguishable at the following links:

Goodbye to all that

Alanzo on Ortega and his Underground Bunker

Tony Ortega and Carmen Llywelyn

https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...7/cyber-cults/

The lure of the pseudoscientific vocabulary and promises of dianetics cannot but condemn thousands who are beginning to emerge from scientific illiteracy to a continuation of their susceptibility to word-magic and semantic hash.

S.I. HAYAKAWA 1951

2. Thanks Northern Shewolf says "thank you" for this post

Default Mark "Marty" Rathbun addresses Tony Ortega, Carmen Llywelyn and Alonzo

Mark "Marty" Rathbun addresses Tony Ortega, Carmen Llywelyn and Alonzo.

Marty Rathbun: Cyber Cults

https://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...7/cyber-cults/

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Cyber Cults Posted on June 7, 2016 by Mark C. Rathbun | 2 Comments

The New York Times recently covered some interesting phenomena that is happening online, see Frank Bruni – How Facebook Warps Our Worlds. Bruni observes that our newfound abilities to facilely pick villains, jump to judgments and duck/cluster with like-opinionated people (all without showing our faces or even necessarily identifying ourselves) has led to some creepy results. You can see how some of that has played out in the world of scientology – where kettles and pots are becoming increasingly indistinguishable – at the following links:

Goodbye to all that…

Alanzo on Ortega and his Underground Bunker

Tony Ortega and Carmen Llywelyn

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

By way of background for anyone who is not aware, Carmen Llywelyn's complaint against Tony Ortega seems to be based in large part, albeit perhaps not entirely, on the following comment by Tony:

http://tonyortega.org/2014/12/26/giv...ent-1759618417

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Tony Ortega Mod ze moo3 hours ago

It's been really tough to stay quiet about this Radar "series." I'll just say that I interviewed Carmen extensively four years ago about her "harassment" -- and then never wrote a word. Make of that what you will.

Next up: The National Enquirer is going to make something thoroughly old and already picked over from about 2006 (involving Cruise, naturally) sound like it's a new bombshell.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

HT re Tony's comment - DeathHamster on WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/members/deathhamster.1014/

I know Carmen is upset and has tweeted about this.
    Last edited by CommunicatorIC; 8th June 2016 at 06:08 AM.

4. Thanks Northern Shewolf, prosecco says "thank you" for this post

Default Re: 7 June 2016 Blog Post by Marty Rathbun

Crap. I wanted to say I posted before you did, but I didn't. Still, I like my Title better than yours.

Mark "Marty" Rathbun addresses Tony Ortega, Carmen Llywelyn and Alonzo

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...lyn-and-Alonzo

I guess these should be merged under the current, boring Title.

6. Likes Northern Shewolf liked this post

Default Re: 7 June 2016 Blog Post by Marty Rathbun

By way of background for anyone who is not aware, Carmen Llywelyn's complaint against Tony Ortega seems to be based in large part, albeit perhaps not entirely, on the following comment by Tony:

http://tonyortega.org/2014/12/26/giv...ent-1759618417

Tony Ortega Mod ze moo 3 hours ago

It's been really tough to stay quiet about this Radar "series." I'll just say that I interviewed Carmen extensively four years ago about her "harassment" -- and then never wrote a word. Make of that what you will.

Next up: The National Enquirer is going to make something thoroughly old and already picked over from about 2006 (involving Cruise, naturally) sound like it's a new bombshell.

HT re Tony's comment - DeathHamster on WWP: https://whyweprotest.net/members/deathhamster.1014/

I know Carmen is upset and has tweeted about this.

Super Moderator

Default Re: Mark "Marty" Rathbun addresses Tony Ortega, Carmen Llywelyn and Alonzo

The two threads have been merged.

9. Thanks Northern Shewolf says "thank you" for this post
    Patron Meritorious

Default Re: Mark "Marty" Rathbun addresses Tony Ortega, Carmen Llywelyn and Alonzo

Wait, Marty is saying that Tony Ortega has a cyber cult?

Could we please have an Irony Alert emoticon?

11. Thanks Gizmo, Little David says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Northern Shewolf, NOLAGirl, Gizmo, Lurker5, ForLease laughed at this post
    Tinfoil ForLease thought this post was tinfoily.
    Silver Meritorious Patron ILove2Lurk's Avatar

. Marty who?

13. Thanks phenomanon, Gizmo says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! phenomanon, Northern Shewolf, TrevAnon, Gizmo, Lurker5 and 9 others laughed at this post
    Patron Meritorious

Excellent post.

Five thumbs up.

15. WTF? Some Random Guy said WTF? to this post

Carmen said the following on Alonzo's blog:

http://www.alanzosblog.com/tony-orte...#comment-47490

Carmen Llywelyn June 6, 2016 at 3:26 pm #

Miss Tia, Alanzo, thank you. Ive begun to speak with lawyers about possible litigation against Tony. I believe his sadistic handling of myself & some other exs needs to be throughly investigated. Peoples rights have been trashed like theyre worthless & this is inhuman. The last time I checked I had the right to privacy & quality of life. Id also like for the other details about the harassment Ive gone through to come out in public & Im ready to name names. If anyone else is interested in joining suit please let me know. But one thing Im very adamant about is finding out who this person is at The Bunker whos lying about knowing me. Let me be clear, this person does not know me & I have no idea that is. I would never be friends with someone so egocentric & cruel to engage in abuse. Not after what Ive been through. This person needs to be exposed & brought to justice. I plan to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Ive made no secret that Ive had a stalker who I know has hacked into my personal phone & endangered me & my family in real life. If anyone can find out who this person is, I would greatly appreciate it because Ive got a victim impact statement that I cant wait to read to him. This person has unjustly gone on a campaign to hurt & discredit me. Why? For attention? Because hes sick? Yes most likely, but thats not my problem anymore. I will get justice for my children. Thank you guys more than words can express for bringing me that much closer to getting real resolution.

17. LOL! Gizmo, Freeminds laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Karen#1's Avatar

A primary statistic of Office of Special Affairs is cut communication lines.

If HelluvaHoax spat at me and said "karen, go jump in the Lake ! You are hereby blocked" OSA would get a nice stat because a CUT comm line is a primary stat.

But WAIT.

Critics on the war path with other critics threatening law suit etc. ~~ Major STAT for OSA.
    It even could be that they in a very covert hidden way, they fanned the flames to precipitate some of it.

At any rate, when critics and whistleblowers fight, OSA Wins.

Page 1 of 27 1234567891011 ... LastLast