Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark "Marty" Rathbun addresses Tony Ortega, Carmen Llywelyn and Alonzo

Gold Meritorious Patron oneonewasaracecar's Avatar

Default Re: Mark "Marty" Rathbun addresses Tony Ortega, Carmen Llywelyn and Alonzo

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    ...But one thing Iím very adamant about is finding out who this person is at The Bunker whoís lying about knowing me. Let me be clear, this person does not know me & I have no idea that is...
    If he doesn't know who they are, how does he know they don't know him?

2. Thanks Gizmo, tetloj says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Northern Shewolf laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron ILove2Lurk's Avatar

Default Re: Mark "Marty" Rathbun addresses Tony Ortega, Carmen Llywelyn and Alonzo

Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC

. . . By way of background for anyone who is not aware, Carmen Llywelyn's complaint against Tony Ortega seems to be based in large part, albeit perhaps not entirely, on the following comment by Tony . . .
    Any people who get upset reading blogs:

Welcome to the Internet! (Also referred to as the World Wide Web.)

PS: It won't ever get any better.

Suggestion:

Stay off the Internet. Read a book instead. Take up a new hobby
    off the computer.

If you must be on the Internet:

Try participating in blogs that are more friendly and take up somewhat
    mundane topics, like this blog that debates gravity:

Debating gravity

Or this friendly blog, Friendly Atheist, that discusses jailing climate change deniers:

Jail Climate Change Deniers Now!

. . . .

4. Thanks moontaco, ForLease, WhatWall says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Northern Shewolf, Gizmo, Enthetan, Lulu Belle, gbuck and 7 others laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron uncover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oneonewasaracecar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Llywelyn
    ...But one thing I’m very adamant about is finding out who this person is at The Bunker who’s lying about knowing me. Let me be clear, this person does not know me & I have no idea that is...
    If she doesn't know who they are, how does she know they don't know him her ?
    FIFY

Here is what "Miss Tia" wrote:
    http://misstia.livejournal.com/825823.html
    She (= Carmen Llywelyn) says she only had a 10 minute conversation with him (= Tony Ortega), he did most of the talking, and they agreed to meet up so he COULD interview her. She tried to arrange that; but he never got back to her.
    So she should know Tony Ortega, but maybe she got one dose to much of Co$....

Carmen said the following on Alonzo's blog:

http://www.alanzosblog.com/tony-orte...#comment-47490

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Carmen Llywelyn June 6, 2016 at 3:26 pm #

Miss Tia, Alanzo, thank you. I’ve begun to speak with lawyers about possible litigation against Tony. I believe his sadistic handling of myself & some other ex’s needs to be throughly investigated. People’s rights have been trashed like they’re worthless & this is inhuman. The last time I checked I had the right to privacy & quality of life. I’d also like for the other details about the harassment Ive gone through to come out in public & Im ready to name names. If anyone else is interested in joining suit please let me know. But one thing I’m very adamant about is finding out who this person is at The Bunker who’s lying about knowing me. Let me be clear, this person does not know me & I have no idea that is. I would never be friends with someone so egocentric & cruel to engage in abuse. Not after what Ive been through. This person needs to be exposed & brought to justice. I plan to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Ive made no secret that I’ve had a stalker who I know has hacked into my personal phone & endangered me & my family in real life. If anyone can find out who this person is, I would greatly appreciate it because I’ve got a victim impact statement that I can’t wait to read to him. This person has unjustly gone on a campaign to hurt & discredit me. Why? For attention? Because he’s sick? Yes most likely, but that’s not my problem anymore. I will get justice for my children. Thank you guys more than words can express for bringing me that much closer to getting real resolution.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *
    But otherwise she feels okay ? Oh boy, ......

BTW, Wikipedia claims that the last time she got some attention was more than 15 years ago, in 2001:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carmen_Llywelyn
    Last edited by uncover; 8th June 2016 at 01:07 PM.
    "Scientology & the FZ - where mental illness is celebrated as a win called OT." (C) 2013 by HelluvaHoax!

"To get involved in Scientology is a mistake any good person could make. But to stay involved for a lifetime requires sadism or some degree of masochism." (C) 2014 by HelluvaHoax!

6. Thanks Northern Shewolf, RogerB, WildKat says "thank you" for this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron George Layton's Avatar

scientology isn't dying, it is shedding it's cos husk and evolving into a; butterfly, snake, people eating plant, osa pod people? Time will tell.( unfortunately)
    Each time I spot hypocrisy, it turns around and points at me.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen#1 View Post
    Critics on the war path with other critics threatening law suit etc. ~~ Major STAT for OSA.
    It even could be that they in a very covert hidden way, they fanned the flames to precipitate some of it.

At any rate, when critics and whistleblowers fight, OSA Wins.
    What does OSA actually win, though? I mean in the real world, as opposed to their stats, which are meaningless to anyone but themselves and their leader DM?

What do individuals lose by speaking their minds, even when they disagree with other individuals who are speaking? And what do they gain?
    Narconon Reviews
    Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
    Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions
    Public indignation will be the tipping point against Scientology. We are Reaching For the Tipping Point!
    Why did people join? Why did people leave? Find out at Scientology - Through the Door.

9. Thanks Lulu Belle, Gizmo, gbuck, Pooks, tetloj and 5 others says "thank you" for this post

Does this mean I can bring a lawsuit against anyone I don't like because I don't know who is really harassing me?

I can't wait to see this lawsuit go nowhere or even get started.

Carmen said the following on Alonzo's blog:

http://www.alanzosblog.com/tony-orte...#comment-47490

* * * * * BEGIN QUOTATION * * * * *

Carmen Llywelyn June 6, 2016 at 3:26 pm #

Miss Tia, Alanzo, thank you. Iíve begun to speak with lawyers about possible litigation against Tony. I believe his sadistic handling of myself & some other exís needs to be throughly investigated. Peopleís rights have been trashed like theyíre worthless & this is inhuman. The last time I checked I had the right to privacy & quality of life. Iíd also like for the other details about the harassment Ive gone through to come out in public & Im ready to name names. If anyone else is interested in joining suit please let me know. But one thing Iím very adamant about is finding out who this person is at The Bunker whoís lying about knowing me. Let me be clear, this person does not know me & I have no idea that is. I would never be friends with someone so egocentric & cruel to engage in abuse. Not after what Ive been through. This person needs to be exposed & brought to justice. I plan to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. Ive made no secret that Iíve had a stalker who I know has hacked into my personal phone & endangered me & my family in real life. If anyone can find out who this person is, I would greatly appreciate it because Iíve got a victim impact statement that I canít wait to read to him. This person has unjustly gone on a campaign to hurt & discredit me. Why? For attention? Because heís sick? Yes most likely, but thatís not my problem anymore. I will get justice for my children. Thank you guys more than words can express for bringing me that much closer to getting real resolution.

* * * * * END QUOTATION * * * * *

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality." (Nikola Tesla)

"In the twenty-first century, the robot will take the place which slave labor occupied in ancient civilization."(Nikola Tesla)

11. Likes Gizmo, oneonewasaracecar, WhatWall liked this post

DM's happy for a few hours, days?

Quote Originally Posted by ethercat View Post
    What does OSA actually win, though? I mean in the real world, as opposed to their stats, which are meaningless to anyone but themselves and their leader DM?

What do individuals lose by speaking their minds, even when they disagree with other individuals who are speaking? And what do they gain?

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality." (Nikola Tesla)

"In the twenty-first century, the robot will take the place which slave labor occupied in ancient civilization."(Nikola Tesla)

13. LOL! Northern Shewolf, TrevAnon, Enthetan, WildKat, gbuck and 2 others laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron George Layton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by freethinker View Post
    Does this mean I can bring a lawsuit against anyone I don't like because I don't know who is really harassing me?

I can't wait to see this lawsuit go nowhere or even get started.
    I believe the best lawsuit I've run across is The Lone Ranger's.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	loneranger tonto.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	12684
    Each time I spot hypocrisy, it turns around and points at me.

15. LOL! RogerB, tetloj laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron afaceinthecrowd's Avatar

Ah, good ole Spinnin' Marty...The consummate victimized victimizer who on his Blog excoriated, trashed and viciously, repeatedly and wantonly Posted long narrative prevarications and invented "facts" about many of the Scn luminaries of the Past that walked away, challenged and fought the Beast--Mano Y Mano at great personal peril-- when Marty was enthusiastically being DM's Himmler...And, when challenged, censored his Blog to keep it "Pure and Free" of any "Entheta", i.e. Truth.

Face
    Last edited by afaceinthecrowd; 8th June 2016 at 10:26 PM. Reason: Clarification, Typos
    Living is a Metaphor of Life

17. Thanks cakemaker, JBWriter, Gizmo, Sidney18511, WildKat and 4 others says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Northern Shewolf, Cat Daddy laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by afaceinthecrowd View Post
    Ah, good ole Spinnin' Marty...The consummate victimized victimizer who on his Blog excoriated, trashed and viciously, repeatedly and wantonly Posted long narrative prevarications and invented "facts" about many of the Scn luminaries of the Past that walked away, challenged and fought the Beast, Mano Y Mano, when Marty was enthusiastically being DM's Himmler...And censored his Blog to keep it "Pure and Free" any "Entheta", i.e. Truth.

Face
    Bravo

19. Thanks Northern Shewolf says "thank you" for this post
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast