Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Former workers file EEOC complaints saying Grant Cardone forced Scientology on them

Default Re: Former workers file EEOC complaints saying Grant Cardone forced Scientology on th

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    The "intro" to the quoted post and video was by me. Sorry if I misconstrued, misinterpreted to misrepresented the video. I tried to make clear what I thought was the ambiguity of Steven's video and my uncertainty by using the phrase, "appears to allege." I wasn't quite sure why Steven mentioned Grant, other than to allege or imply something.

I cross-posted this because this is the first I heard about wealthy Scientologists making money by making loans to other Scientologists to go up the Bridge to Total Freedom, and I've heard a lot over the years.
    Scientologists asking other Scientologists for loans for services was a common practice, at least I found it so back when I was in.

Now getting PAID BACK was a sufficiently rare experience that I quickly adopted a policy of "If the banks don't consider you a good enough credit risk to give you a loan, then neither do I".
    “The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.”
    ― Ayn Rand,

2. Likes Leland liked this post

Default Re: Former workers file EEOC complaints saying Grant Cardone forced Scientology on th

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    The "intro" to the quoted post and video was by me. Sorry if I misconstrued, misinterpreted to misrepresented the video. I tried to make clear what I thought was the ambiguity of Steven's video and my uncertainty by using the phrase, "appears to allege." I wasn't quite sure why Steven mentioned Grant, other than to allege or imply something.

I cross-posted this because this is the first I heard about wealthy Scientologists making money by making loans to other Scientologists to go up the Bridge to Total Freedom, and I've heard a lot over the years.
    I was on the Purif with Grant Cardone when I was in Scientology. I never got a Bridge loan.... but I know that guys LIKE Grant Cardone who were wealthy did give them to other parishoners. I don't have first hand knowledge of Grant doing so.

Thanks for sharing my video
    Steven Mango
    Ex-Scientology YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/mangoman7591

4. Likes Jump, Enthetan liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by StevenMango View Post
    I was on the Purif with Grant Cardone when I was in Scientology. I never got a Bridge loan.... but I know that guys LIKE Grant Cardone who were wealthy did give them to other parishoners. I don't have first hand knowledge of Grant doing so.

Thanks for sharing my video

Hi Steven!

Could you comment for the record on the way reg commission works? Say some keen fired up dupe mark student stumps up 100k because their tax records inheritance tech estimate required that. What commission does the reg get?

How much can a scientology registrar scam swindle earn doing this over time?

"Of course, if it's true that Mr. Hubbard was never injured during the war,
    then he never did heal himself using Dianetics principles,
    then Dianetics is based on a lie, and then Scientology is based on a lie." - Tommy Davis

6. LOL! Enthetan, hummingbird laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron WildKat's Avatar

This is new....Grant's wife Elena has gone on FB soliciting "commendations" for her husband. Hmmm....people don't usually solicit commendations unless they need them to combat some attack.

Is he under Comm Ev from WISE or Flag? (Alert, this is PURE speculation.)

He's been around long enough he may be coming under fire from the very group he supports the most. I've seen it before. That's how Scn rolls.

I can verify she is asking for commendations, but unknown what the circumstances are. She's presenting it as "just something nice I'm doing for him, for the man who has everything" etc.

I can't help but think there's a serious "need" for this solicitation.
    Last edited by WildKat; 18th July 2017 at 12:39 AM.
    Dismayed and confused by terrorist attacks? Educate yourself and take action. https://www.theobjectivestandard.com...inst-the-west/

8. Thanks Jenyfurrr, Bluebell, Type4_PTS, Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Leland, Enthetan, AnonLover liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by WildKat View Post
    This is new....Grant's wife Elena has gone on FB soliciting "commendations" for her husband. Hmmm....people don't usually solicit commendations unless they need them to combat some attack.

I agree that this sounds like he's under some sort of "ethics" action or investigation.
    ― Ayn Rand,

10. Thanks WildKat says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Leland, Lurker5 liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Lurker5's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enthetan View Post
    I agree that this sounds like he's under some sort of "ethics" action or investigation.
    Maybe just maybe it will wake him up . . . (Don't anyone hold your breath - this man could buy his way out of anything - and if he is under investigation, that is the reason why - to suck him dry - get more money).

(Where is that person who wanted stories of financial ruin? Might want to keep an eye on this saga.)
    Cautious as one crossing thin ice . . .
    (LaoTze-TaoDeJing, Chapter 15. 2nd verse . . . )

For Ray - I have not forgotten you, my friend
    Or you Scott, this is for you too. I hope you are out.
    Kay is out . . .

12. Thanks WildKat, Enthetan says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker5 View Post
    Maybe just maybe it will wake him up . . . (Don't anyone hold your breath - this man could buy his way out of anything - and if he is under investigation, that is the reason why - to suck him dry - get more money).

(Where is that person who wanted stories of financial ruin? Might want to keep an eye on this saga.)
    Yes, that would be a typical extortion game: find something that could get "Ethics" involved, and then offer him a way out, if he just buys some intensives of sec-checking and/or a big "donation" to either IAS or the Ideal Orgs fund.
    ― Ayn Rand,

14. Thanks Leland, Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post

He's been around long enough he's probably coming under fire from the very group he supports the most. I've seen it before. That's how Scn rolls.

I can verify she is asking for commendations, but unknown what the circumstances are. She's presenting it as "just something nice I'm doing for him, for the man who has everything" etc.

Cross-posted to WWP thread:

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/gra...3#post-2612750

/

16. Thanks Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron ILove2Lurk's Avatar

Could be something harmless enough . . . like maybe he's trying to route onto OT 9 & 10.

18. Thanks WildKat says "thank you" for this post
    Likes phenomanon liked this post
    LOL! dchoiceisalwaysrs, WildKat, Lurker5, Leland laughed at this post

Sounds kinda like: "Would you sign my A to E?"

Geeze....I'd forgotten about that.

Cult members hitting you up in the Orgs hallway....kinda sheepishly....with paper in hand.

But SOLICITATION of Commendations.......wow, that takes the cake.

20. Thanks WildKat, Enthetan, Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast