Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Scientology widening recruitment in Ireland to people in Irish-speaking areas

Default Re: Scientology widening recruitment in Ireland to people in Irish-speaking areas

I was about to post this myself. I should have known you all would be more on the ball then myself. Thanks for the info

Default Re: Scientology widening recruitment in Ireland to people in Irish-speaking areas

Quote Originally Posted by Teanntás View Post
    'gealtact' would be madness or maybe where mad folk live, which would happen if Scientology got control of a Gaeltacht - I think maybe you could do an interesting translation of Scientology stuff :-)
    If they get into the area it would be a shit show worthy of buckets of popcorn. At least I'd be able to brush up on my swearing in Irish. ;)

3. LOL! Teanntás, Lurker5 laughed at this post

Local Area Representative for Firhouse/Ballycullen in Ireland for Social Democrats to chair public meeting about new Church of Scientology facility.

https://twitter.com/CarlyBee25/statu...27190763839488

Default Successful foreign recruiting for the Church of Scientology in Dublin, Ireland

Successful foreign recruiting for the Church of Scientology in Dublin, Ireland.

Tony Ortega has a good article about this by Pete Griffiths:

Our man in Ireland ponders Scientology’s big plans for the Emerald Isle

http://tonyortega.org/2017/07/18/our...-emerald-isle/

/
    Last edited by CommunicatorIC; 19th July 2017 at 02:07 AM.

6. Thanks Teanntás, Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post

VIDEO: Locals have their say on the Victory Centre and Church of Scientology in Dublin, Ireland.

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

Locals have their say on the Victory Centre and Church of Scientology

The Echo Newspaper

Published on Jul 18, 2017

As speculation continues over the new owners of the Victory Centre in Firhouse, we asked local people what they think of the rumours suggesting it has been bought by the Church of Scientology.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

8. Thanks Teanntás, Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post

Scientology preparing to bring in 100 staff to operate Victory Centre in south Dublin as training camp for new recruits.

The Sunday Times: Scientologists set to convert church

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/s...urch-sdsr9mpgb

* * * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Scientologists set to convert church

Religious movement preparing to bring in 100 staff to operate Victory Centre in south Dublin as training camp for new recruits

Mark Tighe

July 23 2017, 12:01am,
    The Sunday Times

The Church of Scientology says it is recruiting 100 staff to help to run a new Irish training centre in a former Christian church in Firhouse, south Dublin, that it has bought for €6m.

The movement, considered a cult in some countries, has set up a Facebook page with pictures of the staff it claims to have recruited for its Ideal Ireland Org.

The pictures purport to show new recruits from around the world receiving their Scientology accreditation after completing various levels of training at one of the group’s bases.

There are also photographs of the recruits arriving at Dublin airport and entering staff apartments, said to be a temporary measure until “we move into the new building” when “they will move into the beautiful…

Want to read more?
    Register with a few details to continue reading this article.

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

'After I got out it was very, very difficult...': Irish ex-Scientology members tell their stories.

The story quotes John McGhee, Pete Griffiths and John Duignan.

The Irish Mirror: 'After I got out it was very, very difficult...': Irish ex-Scientology members tell their stories

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish...icult-10854119

/

11. Thanks phenomanon says "thank you" for this post
    Likes phenomanon liked this post
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567