Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930

Thread: Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology and Learning

Default Re: Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology and Learning

Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology Video: Talking to Spirits No. 2

https://vimeo.com/213361463

* * * * * BEGIN INTRODUCTION * * * * *

I am sharing the real story of our spiritual companions and how they affect our lives in so many ways. In this second seminar, I describe how you can co-exist with your spiritual companions to achieve greater ability and harmony with others while achieving dreams that were previously beyond your reach.

* * * * * END INTRODUCTION * * * * *

2. Thanks Dulloldfart, Hatshepsut, JBWriter says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Ogsonofgroo, lotus, phenomanon, JBWriter laughed at this post

One thing I wonder...

Why David doesn't make a good use of his surrounding friendly entities to act as teleprompters ????

It's like if he is selling one thing he doesn't wanna use
    Last edited by lotus; 18th April 2017 at 02:20 AM.

4. Likes I told you I was trouble liked this post

VIDEO: Post-Scientology Spiritual Technology - The Anatomy of Failed Help

Spoiler: You are trying to get into communication with more than one beings (i.e., Spiritual Beings, BTs in Scientology) who are not in communication with each other. You are talking to multiple beings (i.e. again, Spiritual Beings, BTs in Scientology) that have conflicting need and viewpoints.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    VIDEO: Post-Scientology Spiritual Technology - The Anatomy of Failed Help

Spoiler: You are trying to get into communication with more than one beings (i.e., Spiritual Beings, BTs in Scientology) who are not in communication with each other. You are talking to multiple beings (i.e. again, Spiritual Beings, BTs in Scientology) that have conflicting need and viewpoints.
    Oh boy!
    You are loosing me here...

Very very complicate though

Is it normal I am seeing several entities in the videos ????

( didn't watch it in full since I have vertigo and nausea these days )

7. LOL! RogerB laughed at this post

Free Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology Sessions Available for Certain Volunteers

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17966

http://workabletechnology.com/?p=1316

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Free Sessions Available for Certain Volunteers

I am looking for volunteers who believe in spiritual activity and have had one or more SRT sessions or sessions in any of the following practices, but have had no lasting benefit from them.

If you have tried any of the following practices and are still looking for lasting results, I would like to give you a chance to discover why you were unsuccessful no matter how hard you tried to get the benefits you were looking for.

Have you done any of these practices and failed to get the results you wanted?

Scientology, Ron’s Org, A Course in Miracles, Energy Healing, Angel Magic, Ayurvedic Healing, Biofeedback, Body Mind Counseling, Chakra meditation, Channeling, Crystal Work, Divination, Eckankar, Freemasonry, Healing Touch Energy Work, Hypnotherapy, Hypnotic Regression, I Ching, Kabbala, Macumba, Magick, Mediumship, Mysticism, Palmistry, Pendulums, Rosicrucianism, Shamanism, Silva Mind Control, Sorcery, Spiritualism, Tarot cards, Theosophy, Visualization, Voodoo, Wicca, Yoga,

I would like to interview you and give you one or more free sessions to identify and handle what we have found to be the major cause for failure in any spiritual practice. Your sessions will be confidential, but the underlying barriers to success will be aggregated and published in an upcoming report.

Let me know if you are interested by sending me an email at srtcounseling@gmail.com

David St Lawrence

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *

9. Thanks Dulloldfart, tesseract says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Churchill's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CommunicatorIC View Post
    Free Post-Scientology Spiritual Rescue Technology Sessions Available for Certain Volunteers

http://possiblyhelpfuladvice.com/?p=17966

http://workabletechnology.com/?p=1316

* * * * * BEGIN EXCERPT * * * * *

Free Sessions Available for Certain Volunteers

I am looking for volunteers who believe in spiritual activity and have had one or more SRT sessions or sessions in any of the following practices, but have had no lasting benefit from them.

If you have tried any of the following practices and are still looking for lasting results, I would like to give you a chance to discover why you were unsuccessful no matter how hard you tried to get the benefits you were looking for.

Have you done any of these practices and failed to get the results you wanted?

Scientology, Ron’s Org, A Course in Miracles, Energy Healing, Angel Magic, Ayurvedic Healing, Biofeedback, Body Mind Counseling, Chakra meditation, Channeling, Crystal Work, Divination, Eckankar, Freemasonry, Healing Touch Energy Work, Hypnotherapy, Hypnotic Regression, I Ching, Kabbala, Macumba, Magick, Mediumship, Mysticism, Palmistry, Pendulums, Rosicrucianism, Shamanism, Silva Mind Control, Sorcery, Spiritualism, Tarot cards, Theosophy, Visualization, Voodoo, Wicca, Yoga,

I would like to interview you and give you one or more free sessions to identify and handle what we have found to be the major cause for failure in any spiritual practice. Your sessions will be confidential, but the underlying barriers to success will be aggregated and published in an upcoming report.

Let me know if you are interested by sending me an email at srtcounseling@gmail.com

David St Lawrence

* * * * * END EXCERPT * * * * *
    Ahh...delusion combined with certainty sure do form a potent mixture, don't they?
    -Len Zinberg

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid
    the consequences of avoiding reality.

www.xenu.net

www.tonyortega.org

11. Likes tesseract, Ogsonofgroo liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Ahh...delusion combined with certainty sure do form a potent mixture, don't they?
    Oh yes they do eh!

'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

13. Likes Churchill liked this post
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930