Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Anti Scientology cultist?

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Default Re: Anti Scientology cultist?

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    I nominate the term "Anti-Scientology Cult" as the official replacement for the far more cumbersome mouthful, "Bitter Defrocked Apostates And Bloggers Living On The Fringes Of The Internet."
    It's not immediately clear if it's "(anti-Scientology) cult" or "anti-(Scientology cult)". "Anti Scientology Cult" indicates neither, so if it's unfamiliar one has to figure it out from context.

Not joking.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

2. Thanks Veda, Lulu Belle says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by ethercat View Post
    Quoting your post from another thread, Veda, because it's relevant to this thread:
    Yes, that Anti Scientology Cultist term has Bernie written all over it, lol. Glad Anonymouse preserved http://bernie.cncfamily.com pages since Bernie blocked the Internet Archive from archiving them.

Disclaimer by Anonymouse

"This web site is NOT created by a Scientologist. It is created by a Scientology EX-MEMBER who is critical of Scientology. However, this ex-member is ALSO critical of the anti-Scientology movement. This does not make him a Scientologist, nor a defender of Scientology."
    http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-w...m/sc/myths.htm
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

4. Thanks Free Minds, Free Hearts, Veda, Churchill, Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Churchill, moontaco liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

This thread reminds me of something. . .

Something way worse than eating chocolate pudding and having a Scientologist give you an r-factor that it's actually Ron's poop.

One of the worst things ever posted in the history of the internet! By Anybody! Anywhere! Ever! LOL

And now, my friends, we shall revive & revisit an event far more restimulative than OT III or even the Gorilla Goal Implants of 318 trillion years ago. Let us proceed by opening the ESMB time capsule. Prepare yourself for a full dosage of Redux Reflux Regurgitatus.

---------------

An Ode to L Ron Hubbard
    Written by Mark Rathbun
    Posted on March 12, 2011

You said your legacy would be the tech
    but the dictator said otherwise
    and the church began its demise
    and hurt came to those who would object

You said there was no hidden data line
    but the dictator said he knew better
    and burned all of your policy letters
    and the church went into long term decline

You said the tech was timeless and free
    but the dictator wanted power and cash
    and made your truth a confusing hash
    and status and greed replaced the state of OT

You acknowledged the loyalty of your gracious wife
    but the dictator used her as a stepping stone
    and she died forgotten, friendless and alone
    and thus he erased your dear Manuela from your life

You raised three fine children and one who died too soon
    but the dictator wanted them forgotten too
    and your progeny turned from sunshine to blue
    and the many who loved you wept under a sorrowful moon

You had faith that your friends would make it come out right
    but the dictator mis-used your treasure to enervate them
    and black dianetics, reverse scientology internecine mayhem
    and with violence did he destroy their willingness to fight

You said only truth could penetrate thick armor plate
    and though the dictator protested this fact
    it was your ace in the hole that has our back
    and everyday now more are working to reverse your fate

And alas, it may take time and a perilous struggle
    but we assure you it is too late to reverse our tide
    you’ve got friends to the end of time on your side
    and come hell or high water we’ll emerge from this jungle

Because we know you were right that the truth shall set us free
    and that is one thing no dictator will ever take away
    it will be your real friends standing at the end of day
    humanity freed, the only proper acknowledgment of thee

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/201...l-ron-hubbard/
    There are a series of Hubby photos at this link.

Ogsonofgroo
    12th March 2011, 04:13 PM

Good frikken fried baby jebus onna poopsicle stick that suxors..... :(

afaceinthecrowd
    12th March 2011, 04:16 PM

BUMP! Took the words right outta my mouth.

Face

degraded being
    12th March 2011, 04:16 PM

How do I get vomit out of my keyboard?

Opter
    12th March 2011, 04:19 PM

The blind leads the sightless.

Mary Sue went to jail "on behalf" of her husband while he was still alive.

Puleeze, give me a break.

Opter

Ogsonofgroo
    12th March 2011, 04:20 PM

How do I get it off my cat??? (even she puked a bit in her mouth, poor thing)

In retrospect I recall, many, many years ago, being assaulted by poetry of this caliber, I'm thinking it was 4th or 5th grade but could be my own teen-angst stuff too...... oi. :tearingeyesoutwashingbrainsmiley:

Emma
    12th March 2011, 04:20 PM

You can't. You'll have to line up behind me to get a new one.

skollie
    12th March 2011, 04:22 PM

I was wondering the same thing, db. Let me know if you figure it out.

Gadfly
    12th March 2011, 04:32 PM

Puking uncontrollably!

The essay sort of makes sense if you put the name of the ORIGINAL DICTATOR in place of every word "dictator" - the name "L. Ron Hubbard".

Contradictory? Well, of course, but THAT is a very intense part of how Hubbard put the subject of Scientology together - it is incredibly contradictory - and most people can't mentally deal with THAT and instead suppress various aspects of that (ref: cognitive dissonance).

+++++++++++++++

Sindy
    12th March 2011, 04:38 PM

I guess we'll call this the "Puke Thread".

BunnySkull
    12th March 2011, 04:40 PM

This seriously needs to be entered in a bad poetry contest. It's just as bad as Marty's serious "writing." Anyone remember his book excerpt about trying to will himself to die in order not to deny Mosey the gift of Scientology. It was seriously just as cliched, juvenile, overwrought, revolting sentimental and melodramatic as this latest hilarious attempt at poetry.

No wonder Marty failed miserably as a "independent journalist" when he left the cult. His writing samples would have been passed around any editors meeting for the good laugh of the day. Since he his totally unable to accept any criticism his awful writing will never improve.

I have no doubt the real worlds honest criticism of his abilities and work is one reason he went running back into the arms of Scientology followers where he could get the ignorant fawning he so desperately needs. No where else on the planet does anyone give two shits about Rathbun or think of his talents as anything even approaching mediocre. But among the brainwashed Scios he can still pretend he is a BIG being, superior to all wogs and on a mission to salvage this sector with other loyal officers.

He doesn't want to "wake up" in fact the delusion is the only thing he has to validate his sense of self worth. Without it he is just another immature, middle age loser, but with wacky beliefs most people scoff or mock, with a bad back who possesses no real talents, skills or accomplishments in the real world except the those most school yard bullies have. He clings to the con as if his life depended on it, because it does. If he loses it he also loses his purpose, his income, his new house, his saviour complex and all his adoring sychopants. Its all just truly pathetic behavior for a grown man. Reminds me of the 7 year old kid running around with a cape pretending he's a super hero fighting villains and saving the world and who crumbles into a puddle of tears when adults tell him he is in fact just an average kid playing make believe.

Tl:dr He tried the real wog world for a short time and went running scared back into the arms of LRH because deep down he's truly a coward and not man enough to make it the real world where criticism is part of the learning curve and his totally unmerited superiority complex would ensure his place as a running joke.

Emma
    12th March 2011, 04:45 PM

Someone needs to educate Marty about the SEVEN children Hubbard fathered.

Sindy
    12th March 2011, 04:46 PM

Someone needs to educate Marty about the SEVEN children Hubbard fathered.

Me too. I thought there were SIX. Am I forgetting that Nibs has a sibling?

Free to shine
    12th March 2011, 04:47 PM

I agree with your no nonsense comment BunnySkull.

Funny thing is that it didn't make me puke to read it, or I couldn't have posted it here. I have read many such things over the years. What does make me feel sick are the comments from other people.

I see this Ode as a heartfelt message. I respect Marty's right to say what he does. The more he talks, the more it becomes even more obvious what he intends, and how terribly deluded he still is.

I think many of us could have thought of Hubby that way in times past. To see such a starkly puke making Ode right here, right now, from someone who has supposedly woken up in some way and is presenting himself as a leader, is a dire warning to anyone who values their own thought processes.

FoTi
    12th March 2011, 04:47 PM

Delusional?

How could he possibly believe that?

NomenNescioNY
    12th March 2011, 04:49 PM

^^ Well said.

--
    Marty and Hubby, sitting in a tree..

FoTi
    12th March 2011, 04:49 PM

3 wives....7 children.

Emma
    12th March 2011, 04:52 PM

Yeah Nibs has a sister.

http://exscn.net/content/view/137/100/

HelluvaHoax!
    12th March 2011, 04:54 PM

You mean standardly?

A turkey feather duster and newspaper?

(continued at LINK).....................
    Last edited by HelluvaHoax!; 18th September 2016 at 07:50 PM.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

6. Thanks Free Minds, Free Hearts, an0n, WildKat says "thank you" for this post
    Likes an0n, gbuck, Churchill liked this post
    LOL! an0n, Knows, BunnySkull, Some Random Guy, tetloj and 7 others laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

I've been posting for years (after Rathbun condemned Scientology as a cult and Hubbard as an antisocial tyrant whose tech did not work) that it is bizarre beyond comprehension why Marty did not REMOVE that odious Ode post from the internet.

At long last, sir, have you no sense of shame and cringing? Wouldn't a normal human being delete and erase all traces of that abominably humiliating admission that he was once "flowing power to" and fawning over a vindictive con man who stole most of his life with a cruel and avaricious hoax?

But, no. Marty left the Ode up there on his blog for anyone to read.

I could never even come up with a theory of why anyone would do such a thing.

Of late, perhaps it is dawning on me that (somehow, impossibly)--did Rathbun never change his mind about Hubbard since writing the Ode? LOL

He really shoulda listened to my free online advice these past years. I'll give it another try. . .

Mr. Gorbachev Rathbun, tear down this wall Ode!

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

8. Thanks phenomanon says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! dchoiceisalwaysrs, Knows, phenomanon, Victoria, Veda and 4 others laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    I nominate the term "Anti-Scientology Cult" as the official replacement for the far more cumbersome mouthful, "Bitter Defrocked Apostates And Bloggers Living On The Fringes Of The Internet."

"Anti-Scientology Cult" rolls off the forked tongue so much easier...
    And ASC is so much easier to remember than BDAABLOTFOTI

"We're so sad we're getting old it made us restless. I'm so mad I'm getting old it makes me reckless."
    Adele - When We Were Young

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post
    Yes, that Anti Scientology Cultist term has Bernie written all over it, lol. Glad Anonymouse preserved http://bernie.cncfamily.com pages since Bernie blocked the Internet Archive from archiving them.

Disclaimer by Anonymouse

"This web site is NOT created by a Scientologist. It is created by a Scientology EX-MEMBER who is critical of Scientology. However, this ex-member is ALSO critical of the anti-Scientology movement. This does not make him a Scientologist, nor a defender of Scientology."
    http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-w...m/sc/myths.htm
    anonymouse.org is an anonymizer, not someone who preserved the site. It's pulling the pages, as they are now, through a proxy server that strips your browsing info. The disclaimer was written by Bernie (or whoever may be running the site).
    Narconon Reviews
    Independent Reviews of the Narconon Drug Rehab Programs
    Answers to Frequently Asked But Seldom Answered Questions
    Public indignation will be the tipping point against Scientology. We are Reaching For the Tipping Point!
    Why did people join? Why did people leave? Find out at Scientology - Through the Door.

11. Thanks Veda, Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
    Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post

I've been posting for years (after Rathbun condemned Scientology as a cult and Hubbard as an antisocial tyrant whose tech did not work) that it is bizarre beyond comprehension why Marty did not REMOVE that odious Ode post from the internet.

At long last, sir, have you no sense of shame and cringing? Wouldn't a normal human being delete and erase all traces of that abominably humiliating admission that he was once "flowing power to" and fawning over a vindictive con man who stole most of his life with a cruel and avaricious hoax?

Of late, perhaps it is dawning on me that (somehow, impossibly)--did Rathbun never change his mind about Hubbard since writing the Ode? LOL

He really shoulda listened to my free online advice these past years. I'll give it another try. . .

I had to look for myself. It is indeed still there—and comments are still open. Just in case anyone wants to add something before it's taken down.

Marty's Ode to LRH

13. Thanks TheOriginalBigBlue says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post

Quote Originally Posted by moontaco View Post
    I had to look for myself. It is indeed still there—and comments are still open. Just in case anyone wants to add something before it's taken down.

Marty's Ode to LRH

Marty is a Commanding Officer in the Vogon Invader Force!!

"Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

15. LOL! Victoria, Some Random Guy, scooter, tetloj, Veda laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    It's not immediately clear if it's "(anti-Scientology) cult" or "anti-(Scientology cult)". "Anti Scientology Cult" indicates neither, so if it's unfamiliar one has to figure it out from context.

Not joking.

Paul
    Probably should have placed a hyphen between "Anti" and "Scientology."

The idea is that the "Anti-Scientologists" are bad, and are probably worse than corporate Scientology.

I did use a hyphen in the text.

Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post

-snip-

The "anti-Scientology cultist."

-snip-

For example, Marty explains:

"Anti-Scientology Cult (ASC)... more zealous and coercive than anything it accuses Scientology of..."

You get the drift.

Visit the Ex Scientologist Message Board web site for selected content from ESMB and more: http://exscn.net/

17. Likes Emma, scooter liked this post
    LOL! Jump, Knows laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post
    Little Dave has a big 'ole bulls eye painted on his torso there.

19. LOL! Jump, ForLease, Lurker5 laughed at this post
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast