Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ingo Swann Telepathically Audits Marty Rathbun

Default Ingo Swann Telepathically Audits Marty Rathbun

Hello my name is Ingo Swann. As a world famous psychic and OT everyone knows me so I need no introduction.

I have been telepathically auditing Marty Rathbun. I can do this because, like LRH, I no longer have the impediment of a human body and operate as fully exteriorized thetan.

This, then, will be my ongoing blog wherein I post my auditing of Marty. I have chosen ESMB from among the many fora as my workspace because ESMB is an advanced fora.

2. LOL! Knows, kuato lives, guanoloco, AnonyMary, Jump and 8 others laughed at this post
    WTF? Free Minds, Free Hearts, Lord Xenu said WTF? to this post

Default Re: Do Marty and Mike talk to each other?

Marty Rathbun has asked me to telepathically audit him as he feels his goal to make enemies everywhere possible is being hindered by people who do not lay down and submit to the adjudication of this mighty thetan.

4. Likes Francois Tremblay liked this post
    LOL! kuato lives, guanoloco, AnonyMary, Jump, Ogsonofgroo and 2 others laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron uncover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ingo Swann View Post
    Hello my name is Ingo Swann. As a world famous psychic and OT everyone knows me so I need no introduction.

I have been telepathically .....
    Ingo, I know that you already successfully spotted hidden military installations, can you give us the answer to one simple question:

Where is Shelly ?
    "Scientology & the FZ - where mental illness is celebrated as a win called OT." (C) 2013 by HelluvaHoax!

"To get involved in Scientology is a mistake any good person could make. But to stay involved for a lifetime requires sadism or some degree of masochism." (C) 2014 by HelluvaHoax!

6. Likes Jump, WildKat liked this post
    LOL! kuato lives, guanoloco, RogerB, Lord Xenu, Victoria and 2 others laughed at this post
    Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

This, then, will be my ongoing blog wherein I post my auditing of Marty. I have chosen ESMB from among the many fora as my workspace because ESMB is an advanced fora.
    There's a blog facility on ESMB, whereby a poster may have his/her own blog. I'm not sure if it's accessible to a new poster. That would probably be a more suitable place than the main ESMB Martyworld forum -- although I could be wrong about that!

Or you could become a member of Emma's new site at www.natterblog.com if they're going to be nattery sessions.

Maybe just start posting the sessions and we'll see what happens.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

8. Likes WhatWall liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by uncover View Post
    Ingo, I know that you already successfully spotted hidden military installations, can you give us the answer to one simple question:

Where is Shelly ?
    Shelly is held captive at CST's Twin Peaks base. I get the strong smell of lemon... of Pledge furniture polish. Shelly spends each day repeatedly cleaning and polishing the furniture in LRH's home at the base. She also dusts and cleans the Commodore's home. Shelly...her cleaning... she must pass a white glove inspection at the end of each day... or Shelly cannot eat that night and is locked in a dark room.

Each year on April 1, the furniture from LRH's Twin Peaks home must be taken to Pac Mill for refinishing as Shelly literally polishes off the varnish from her daily repeated cleanings. But this must be so. When LRH returns from T2 to Twin Peaks, and this is where he will return, the furniture in his home must sparkle and the home must be free of dust and any rose perfume scents.

Are you tracking with me? Do I have your complete undivided attention? I don't mind answering questions but my real focus is to help Marty the being. Marty is enturbulated and has enemies. I am here to unenturbulate his enturbulated theta.

10. LOL! Knows, moontaco, kuato lives, guanoloco, Jump and 4 others laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    There's a blog facility on ESMB, whereby a poster may have his/her own blog. I'm not sure if it's accessible to a new poster. That would probably be a more suitable place than the main ESMB Martyworld forum -- although I could be wrong about that!

Or you could become a member of Emma's new site at www.natterblog.com if they're going to be nattery sessions.

Maybe just start posting the sessions and we'll see what happens.

Paul
    No Paul... I am in the right place for now. I watch as Marty ambulates by mouse through ESMB and the other species of fora on the internet...reading and treasuring up the insults and aspersions that mention him. Marty's thirst for motivators has never been handled... David Miscavige knew this and took advantage of it... Marty the thetan must have motivators as his food. Marty gave up in session with me that he scavenges fora for motivators to sate his appetite for endless destruction.

Marty... is being run by a relay of 7 different entities. The entity running Marty in p/t is in the same criminal valence as the entity which ran Marty when he was the inspector general. The entities running Marty are running the knavish posters on Marty's blog... Alanzo is a knave, a tool... he and the others...they're clustered in Marty's incident.

Marty and his knavish followers.... function as a composite cluster... they share Marty's evil purpose to destroy others for bloodsport... The entity running Marty is the highest holder on the plug... Marty was never himself... he is being run by an entity who is being the inspector general and has been the inspector general for 75,000,000 years... Marty is misowning being the inspector general...Marty is in telepathic comm with David Miscavige...

the being who is being Marty Rathbun this lifetime wakes up wondering what new attacks he will face... he can shut off the attacks like a faucet... just as he shut off the attacks on the IRS... but he would have to choose to do so... then what would he do? Marty blew after tax exexemption... because he had no... no more motivators and no war... he came back... allowed himself to return following the much begging and many entreaties by the entity who is being David Miscavige...
    Last edited by Ingo Swann; 20th September 2016 at 10:07 PM.

13. LOL! kuato lives laughed at this post

No Paul... I am in the right place for now. I watch as Marty ambulates by mouse through ESMB and the other species of fora on the internet...reading and treasuring up the insults and aspersions that mention him. Marty's thirst for motivators has never been handled... David Miscavige knew this and took advantage of it... Marty the thetan must have motivators as his food. Marty gave up in session with me that he scavenges fora for motivators to sate his appetite for endless destruction.

Marty... is being run by a relay of 7 different entities. The entity running Marty in p/t is in the same criminal valence as the entity which ran Marty when he was the inspector general. The entities running Marty are running the knavish posters on Marty's blog... Alanzo is a knave, a tool... he and the others...they're clustered in Marty's incident.

Marty and his knavish followers.... function as a composite cluster... they share Marty's evil purpose to destroy others for bloodsport... The entity running Marty is the highest holder on the plug... Marty was never himself... he is being run by an entity who is being the inspector general and has been the inspector general for 75,000,000 years... Marty is misowning being the inspector general...Marty is in telepathic comm with David Miscavige...

You are nominated

The funniest
    Remote Viewing
    entity of the week!

Last edited by lotus; 20th September 2016 at 11:04 PM.

15. Thanks Ingo Swann says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Jump, tetloj, Lulu Belle, Free Being Me laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron uncover's Avatar

Do I have your complete undivided attention?
    This depends of which processes you intend to run on Marty. IMHO a decent gang-bang-sec-check should do the trick. You understand: "reverse flow" and so. If you are alone, and need some accompainment for this, you should find some evicted spirits near Marty's old home in Inglewood.

my real focus is to help Marty the being.
    So are you engaged in Black Magic now ?

BTW, have you ever heard of a guy called Koos Nolst Trenite ?
    Last edited by uncover; 21st September 2016 at 01:43 AM.
    "Scientology & the FZ - where mental illness is celebrated as a win called OT." (C) 2013 by HelluvaHoax!

"To get involved in Scientology is a mistake any good person could make. But to stay involved for a lifetime requires sadism or some degree of masochism." (C) 2014 by HelluvaHoax!

17. Thanks WildKat says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Francois Tremblay, moontaco liked this post
    LOL! lotus, Ogsonofgroo laughed at this post

Default Re: Ingo Swann Telepathically Audits Marty Rathbun

The thing about Ingo Swann, other than his great Si Fi novels containing thinly disguised OT abilities, is his abilities as a chanteuse:

19. Likes Lord Xenu liked this post
    LOL! Victoria laughed at this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast