Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Will this be the greatest show ever?

Gold Meritorious Patron oneonewasaracecar's Avatar

Default Re: Will this be the greatest show ever?

The typical viewer of Leah's series will not read his blog and his posts are vague and unclear so his words have no effect in the grand scheme of things.

I did notice, however, that in Episode 2 of Leah Remini's documentary Marty's name was used very sparingly. There were a few times where they showed footage of the Squirrel Busters and the 3 people that stalked him at the airport in LA, and his name was not mentioned and I would have expected it to be. They did mention the names of other critics in the same context, but they only mentioned his name once or twice.

Pretty sure the press are now fully aware that using Marty's name is not a good idea and may tarnish the credibility of the documentary. That may be the purpose of the exercise.

2. Likes AngeloV, Victoria liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post

Stay tuned (lest you rue) while I prepare the ground to write a book entitled "The Self-Troller Next Door".
    Quote Originally Posted by oneonewasaracecar View Post
    Wait, you're doing an autobiography? I look forward to purchasing it.

English is a second language I don't master, but I do my very best to improve .
    Please don't hesitate to correct anything that makes my writing difficult to read.
    Thank you.

4. Thanks oneonewasaracecar says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by oneonewasaracecar View Post
    The typical viewer of Leah's series will not read his blog and his posts are vague and unclear so his words have no effect in the grand scheme of things.

I did notice, however, that in Episode 2 of Leah Remini's documentary Marty's name was used very sparingly. There were a few times where they showed footage of the Squirrel Busters and the 3 people that stalked him at the airport in LA, and his name was not mentioned and I would have expected it to be. They did mention the names of other critics in the same context, but they only mentioned his name once or twice.

Pretty sure the press are now fully aware that using Marty's name is not a good idea and may tarnish the credibility of the documentary. That may be the purpose of the exercise.
    Oh, I thought they'd left his name out entirely.
    That must burn.
    Mike said he (Mike) was probably the number one hated enemy of David Miscavige, and then he said, or maybe two. But, I never heard Marty's name mentioned.
    And I was wondering if they'd even had to go back and remove Marty's name at some point, since I don't know what the time frame was on the filming, and what ground Marty was preparing at the time.
    Could have been a 180 from his stance now.
    "You mocked up Scientology. It's time to as-isn't it." -Freeminds

6. Thanks oneonewasaracecar says "thank you" for this post

It was kind of expected that Marty would trash Leah's show.

He trashed Louis Theroux's Scientology movie
    He trashed Ron Miscavige's book
    He constantly trashes Tony Ortega
    He's trashed Karen De La Carriere
    He's trashed Chris Shelton
    He's trashed ESMB

He has to covertly trash Leah because it will affect his reputation if he does it openly.

He hasn't outright come out & trashed Mike Rinder either, because that would take balls (and give the game completely away).

8. Thanks Lulu Belle says "thank you" for this post
    Likes tetloj, scooter, Victoria, Jump, AngeloV and 2 others liked this post

This Scientology shit sure is a mindfuck, ain't it?
    "Religion is free; Scientology is neither."

"If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." - George Orwell, 1984

"L. Ron Hubbard is the cult leader for the crime that is Scientology." - Cleverbot

"And while we're at it I might as well toss this in for a good laugh. We were doing a lot of "research" on Rockslams at that time and one of the Hubbard thing's rockslamming items was...(oh you're going to love this)...'unlimited wealth'" - Mystic

10. Thanks dchoiceisalwaysrs says "thank you" for this post
    Likes scooter, Victoria liked this post
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345