Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will this be the greatest show ever?

Default Re: Will this be the greatest show ever?

Do you mean that the sociopath may reside closer than the next door ????
    English is a second language I don't master, but I do my very best to improve .
    Please don't hesitate to correct anything that makes my writing difficult to read.
    Thank you.

2. LOL! tetloj, Victoria laughed at this post
    Suspended animation ... I told you I was trouble's Avatar

Posted by Alanzo (on Marty's board)

Attempts to label people as SPs, Sociopaths, Psychopaths and Witches are all attempts at trying to know what goes on in another person’s mind.

It is not possible to use a label to do that.

Alanzo
    I agree with Alanzo on this but I also think Marty may still be needing to label people (as we all did in the cult) in order to work out (and perhaps give credibility to) what he is repulsed by or wants to dismiss from his world. I too will admit to not liking people playing for pity (the hangdog expression, the whining and the general feeling of "look at me, I've been wronged") ... but only when it goes on for years on end.

To label someone when they are in the middle of a genuine situation (and trying to explain it and hopefully resolve it) is not right ... either try and assist or leave someone else to try but adding the label "sociopath" (or similar) is just unhelpful.

As always we have no idea who he is actually talking about but Gerry Armstrong came straight to my mind as he (via Caroline) is still seemingly chasing something from Marty (and Mike) and it could be Marty's way of telling him to get fucked, but who really knows?

Whatever has stirred him to write it must be fairly important to him though.

"I like pigs. Cats look down on you; dogs look up to you; but pigs treat you like an equal."

Sir Winston Churchill.

4. Likes Victoria, lotus liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron scooter's Avatar

Marty who ?

Paul David Schofield
    "Scooter" to his friends

-----
    If he has no friends and everyone's against him
    If he's failed in everything that he has tried
    Try to lift his load, help to bear his burden
    Let him know that you are walking by his side
    And if he feels that all is lost and he is fallen
    Try to place that poor man's feet on solid ground
    Just remember he's some mother's precious darlin'
    Always lift him up and never knock him down

Blind Alfred Reed

-----

6. Likes Bluebell, Jump liked this post
    LOL! tetloj, Ogsonofgroo, lotus laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by I told you I was trouble View Post

To label someone when they are in the middle of a genuine situation (and trying to explain it and hopefully resolve it) is not right ... either try and assist or leave someone else to try but adding the label "sociopath" (or similar) is just unhelpful.
    Labelling people as to make them wrong is not right. (also we all have darker sides as well as luminous ''emanations'')
    It always depends of the 1st morning cofee!
    But when it comes to identify dangerous people (who are known or diagnosed to be dangerous or harmful) because of real issues and illnesses it's okaywith me, because of the harm they may\will potentially cause to many people!

If this had been known of LRH, so much dammages would have been avoided.

But whatoften happens is
    that it's those deranged people who warn people that some others are sociopath and dangerous..

As always we have no idea who he is actually talking about

Me 2

Is ''Marty the mystic'' a label ????
    Last edited by lotus; 11th December 2016 at 03:13 AM.
    Please don't hesitate to correct anything that makes my writing difficult to read.
    Thank you.

8. Likes dchoiceisalwaysrs, Victoria liked this post
    LOL! Bluebell, dchoiceisalwaysrs laughed at this post

Posted by Alanzo (on Marty's board)

I agree with Alanzo on this but I also think Marty may still be needing to label people (as we all did in the cult) in order to work out (and perhaps give credibility to) what he is repulsed by or wants to dismiss from his world. I too will admit to not liking people playing for pity (the hangdog expression, the whining and the general feeling of "look at me, I've been wronged") ... but only when it goes on for years on end.

As always we have no idea who he is actually talking about but Gerry Armstrong came straight to my mind as he (via Caroline) is still seemingly chasing something from Marty (and Mike) and it could be Marty's way of telling him to get fucked, but who really knows?

Whatever has stirred him to write it must be fairly important to him though.

Well, Mike did come out with a rather eloquent blanket apology on his blog last week.
    Perhaps something is going on in the background that has nothing to do with Leah's show.
    As usual Marty is so vague, but opening with "apropos of current events", certainly leave the door open to considering Leah's show, since that's the biggest current event happening regarding the cult right now.
    "You mocked up Scientology. It's time to as-isn't it." -Freeminds

10. Thanks lotus says "thank you" for this post

I read a comment of Mike that I can't find..

But he essentially said to ''say tuned'' because he might be on something that he may reveal soon

I repeat..it has been said by Mike

So I stay tuned
    Thank you.

12. Thanks Jump says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Victoria liked this post

Here, on the bunker

Mike Rinder 3 days ago

Tony -- I could not agree with you more. Paulette is living proof of the lengths scientology will go to in order to destroy a critic. Fortuitously (mostly for her, but ultimately for many others) the evidence of their crimes (correct use of the term, not "maintaining connection to someone declared SP by HCO" sort of "crime") is in their own documents seized by the FBI.

In some ways I think Paulette has given everyone who has come after her strength -- whatever they do "this is nothing compared to what they did to PC, and she endured and came out on top in the end."

I shall forever be thankful to her in a strange sort of way. And I will always admire her. It was a pleasure to meet her face to face finally, I thank you for facilitating that.

Stay tuned as the timing of this article today was a remarkable coincidence - or perhaps not. More to be revealed when I can, but I hope that what is in the planning stages will come to fruition and there will be an opportunity to do more justice to the point you have made in your piece today: If anyone in the world knows Fair Game, it is Pauletter Cooper.
    Thank you.

14. Thanks dchoiceisalwaysrs, Victoria says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Victoria liked this post

My first thought on reading Marty's latest mystery sandwich blog post was that it was a covert dig at Leah's show. Leah does a good job of showing how disgusting the CoS is and therefore is showing the recipients of these disgusting actions as victims of the cult.

At heart Marty is a Scientologist. He may have swung across to centre in years past but he's swung back with vengeance and is talking like a Scientologist again.

Why the mysterious & nebulous post Marty? Why not just come out and say it? Or are you "preparing the ground" for something else coming soon?

Say what you mean you coward.

16. Likes tetloj, Victoria, Jump, ThetanExterior, Leland liked this post
    Patron with Honors

Emma , you cant be that blunt with Marty, your starting to sound like my type of woman.
    He would never stand up well in a Mongrel mob or Hells Angel group would he.
    Granitt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    My first thought on reading Marty's latest mystery sandwich blog post was that it was a covert dig at Leah's show. Leah does a good job of showing how disgusting the CoS is and therefore is showing the recipients of these disgusting actions as victims of the cult.

At heart Marty is a Scientologist. He may have swung across to centre in years past but he's swung back with vengeance and is talking like a Scientologist again.

Why the mysterious & nebulous post Marty? Why not just come out and say it? Or are you "preparing the ground" for something else coming soon?

Say what you mean you coward.
    I agree Marty is referring to Leah's show and the fallout therefrom. What else could his reference to "current events" possibly refer to?

Assuming this is true, what I find particularly disgusting is that Marty would make such an attack after he was informed via Twitter that Leah Remini said the following about him:

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/st...35027181260800

Note the cc @MartyRathbun

It it is doubtful* that Marty missed the above 26 November 2016 tweet specifically tweeted to his attention since he presumably had to open Twitter to tweet out his 9 December 2016 post and tweet:

https://twitter.com/MartyRathbun/sta...44947385036801

*[EDITED TO ADD: Unless he tweeted from within Wordpress and never actually opened up Twitter between 26 November 2016 and his 9 December 2016 post and tweet?]
    Last edited by CommunicatorIC; 11th December 2016 at 07:51 AM.

19. Thanks dchoiceisalwaysrs, Victoria, Emma says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Victoria, Emma liked this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast