Page 72 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6263646566676869707172737475767778798081 LastLast

Thread: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology - PART 3

Silver Meritorious Patron ILove2Lurk's Avatar

Default Re: Top 100 Stupid Moments in Scientology - PART 3

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    .". . . they have simultaneously achieved the state of EXTERIOR and CLEAR."
    Ergo, since they are "leaving" all alone, that is, as a singular being with no
    attachments themselves, they won't ever have to do NOTS on themselves
    down the line either.

They get a free ride all the way, while the loyal pre-OT suffers through more
    and more of the wild expense and hassles at Flag. The ultimate screw job.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited by ILove2Lurk; 27th February 2017 at 08:17 PM.

2. Likes phenomanon, HelluvaHoax! liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ILove2Lurk View Post
    Ergo, since they are "leaving" all alone, that is, as a singular being with no
    attachments themselves, they won't ever have to do NOTS on themselves
    down the line either.

They get a free ride all the way, while the Loyal pre-OT suffers through more
    and more of the wild expense and hassles at Flag. The ultimate screw job.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct!

When the Commodore discovered the Xenu incident from 75 million years ago, he realized that Clears (being in the "NON-INTERFERENCE Zone") could no longer be brilliant, vibrantly healthy & joyous--unless they continued their journey through the Wall of Fire with an advanced spiritual minister & guide called a registrar.

During that period Dr. Hubbard also did extensive research on BTs--whom he determined were were likewise in the Non-Interference Zone. However, because they had no cash or credit cards, Ron ordered BTs to scram and instructed registrars to NOT INTERFERE with them.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

4. LOL! Churchill, Out/Int, hummingbird, ILove2Lurk laughed at this post

Cross-Posted from another thread:

----

Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Since I got out of scio and got a degree, I require solid proof of anything anyone says is 'extraordinary'. I learned what proof is and how hard it is to prove an hypothesis. I learned how to prove that the volume of sphere is 4/3*pi*r cubed.

History is littered with con-man who have fooled countless people...including myself...but never again. I taught my child and will teach my grandchildren how never to be conned by anyone. The one thing I can teach anyone to do in order to detect a con-man (or woman) is to always ask the question "How do they know that?". I told my child to think about that question when she was invited to go to a church by a friend. She went once and then never went back again and since had developed a healthy skepticism about all things spiritual.

Outstanding! That question represents the essence of the advanced evolutionary survival skill known as CRITICAL THINKING.

While we are on that subject.....

To Wogs, "Critical Thinking" is an ability to be developed, embraced and cherished.

To Scientologists, "Critical Thinking" is an aberration to be handled and erased by pulling withholds.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

6. Likes dchoiceisalwaysrs, Type4_PTS liked this post
    LOL! Out/Int laughed at this post

Default Top 100 Stupid IDEAL ORGS in Scientology

I finally figured it out.

Why gullible Scientologists continue to dedicate their life savings (and even go bankrupt!) donating to the empty buildings known as IDEAL ORGS.

And why Scientology donors look at the empty lobbies, empty auditing rooms and empty course rooms and nonetheless continue having huge wins.

REASON: Because they are not donating to Ideal Orgs. They are donating to IDEA ORGS. They are in love with the IDEA that the orgs are crowded and wildly successful.

Because it's just an idea, the orgs don't actually have to have any students or PCs in them in order to get a win. They only have to have the IDEA that it's happening and they get their big win.

This is pretty much how all of auditing, Clear and OT levels works too.

8. Thanks dchoiceisalwaysrs, Gizmo, Gib says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AngeloV, Gizmo, Gib, Operating DB, phenomanon and 2 others liked this post
    LOL! Gizmo, phenomanon laughed at this post

Cross-posted from another thread discussing "What is the macroscopic idea of Scientology?"

-----

Originally Posted by bigdix
    What is the overall theory of scientology?

Hubbard's overall theory is that:

You are a GOD!!!

But you are a stupid GOD that f*cked yourself up trillions of years ago--thus you lost all your memory and superpowers.

Now you are a DEGRADED BEING that can't do anything.

But, wait! You actually can finally do one thing right to return back to your glorious home (universe). You can go away on a cosmic scavenger hunt--and if you successfully bring The Wizard Ron back the witches broom $500,000, then you will be a God again.

For your $500,000, you receive a bona fide Magic Lamp that you can rub an infinite number of times and immediately receive your every single wish postulate.

Whoa! Know ye that the magic lamp is so magical that it is invisible!

And if you ever mention that the Magic Lamp doesn't work or that it might not even exist, you will be viciously attacked and destroyed by Ron's fanatics--in order to save mankind and evil beings like you along with it.

Because, really you weren't a GOD all along. You were actually the opposite of a GOD, an SP.

But the good news is the tech worked and that we identified and declared another SP (you) that only wanted to sabotage Ron's Magic Lamp project throughout the universe.
    Last edited by HelluvaHoax!; 14th March 2017 at 03:58 PM.

10. Likes Gizmo, Type4_PTS, Jump, JustSheila liked this post
    LOL! Gizmo, Type4_PTS, phenomanon, JustSheila laughed at this post

Default Top 100 Stupid PARADOXES in Scientology

Scientology Paradox #731: "THE PC PARADOX"

Description: The "scientifically" spiritual therapy ("auditing") in Scientology is provided to the patient (Pre-Clear or "PC") in order to achieve "Total Freedom" in "exchange" for a modest minimal "donation" of $500,000.

Outcome: The more the PC progresses towards "Total Freedom" the more the policies, ethics and tech aggressively mandates ever-greater restrictions on their activities and freedom. Thus, whilst achieving miraculously unprecedented levels of "freedom", the PC's permission to use such "freedom" is inversely reduced.

Hence, by way of example, a "total cause" OT VIII (e.g. a middle aged adult needing "permission" in writing by an approved "CSW" from a teen-aged staff member in order to take a day off course--even if due to a business/family emergency, death or parental funeral) does not even have the "freedom" that they once possessed (decades earlier) the day before they first walked into a Scientology center.

Commentary: The "freedom" of Scientology can be likened to the freedom afforded by an anaconda allowing their captured prey to breathe. If challenged on this matter, the boa constrictor would have their lawyer-spokesperson hold a press conference to confidently state that the Church of Snakeology has NO WRITTEN POLICIES WHATSOEVER that even mention the lungs or breathing. When aggressive journalists yell followup questions (noting that snakes don't have ANY written policies to begin with) the spokesperson simply ignores them and launches into a vitriolic tirade against wholetrack snake psychiatrists.

Yes, Scientology is that absurd.

Last edited by HelluvaHoax!; 21st March 2017 at 04:10 AM.

12. Thanks Enthetan, Gib, Karen#1, Gizmo, Type4_PTS says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Gib, Karen#1, JustSheila, Type4_PTS liked this post
    LOL! Enthetan, dchoiceisalwaysrs laughed at this post

Another lucid and incisive write up HH.

I knew it would be good. It wasn't lost that Unit 731 is the infamous wartime human experiment unit of Korea. Genius.

"Of course, if it's true that Mr. Hubbard was never injured during the war,
    then he never did heal himself using Dianetics principles,
    then Dianetics is based on a lie, and then Scientology is based on a lie." - Tommy Davis

14. Thanks dchoiceisalwaysrs says "thank you" for this post
    Likes HelluvaHoax!, Type4_PTS liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Jump View Post

Another lucid and incisive write up HH.

I knew it would be good. It wasn't lost that Unit 731 is the infamous wartime human experiment unit of Korea. Genius.

It's kind of ironic isn't it that one loses more and more of their freedom on the path to "total freedom".

And also you get rid of all your barriers to communication with Grade 0 on the "bridge", and master the tech of communication on Pro TR's, but you are severely restricted about the subjects you're allowed to communicate about and who you're allowed to communicate with.

It's a relief that Ron was "mankind's greatest friend". I'd hate to see how he'd of been if he was our enemy.

16. Likes Irayam, HelluvaHoax!, Jump liked this post
    LOL! Irayam, Operating DB, HelluvaHoax! laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Type4_PTS View Post
    It's kind of ironic isn't it that one loses more and more of their freedom on the path to "total freedom".

And also you get rid of all your barriers to communication with Grade 0 on the "bridge", and master the tech of communication on Pro TR's, but you are severely restricted about the subjects you're allowed to communicate about and who you're allowed to communicate with.

It's a relief that Ron was "mankind's greatest friend". I'd hate to see how he'd of been if he was our enemy.

And such a relief to find this greatest* friend* who was the first* to tape the path* out of this prison* toward total* freedom*.

* Yeah, right, as if ..

"Of course, if it's true that Mr. Hubbard was never injured during the war,
    then he never did heal himself using Dianetics principles,
    then Dianetics is based on a lie, and then Scientology is based on a lie." - Tommy Davis

18. LOL! HelluvaHoax!, Type4_PTS laughed at this post

Quote Originally Posted by Jump View Post
    And such a relief to find this greatest* friend* who was the first* to tape the path* out of this prison* toward total* freedom*.

* Yeah, right, as if ..

Lets check on Marc Yager's progress on the "bridge to total freedom". Mat Pesch posted this at the Bunker earlier today:

Mat Pesch 10 hours ago
    Probably no one has endured more physical and mental abuse from Miscavige than Marc Yager. He started on the Apollo as a child, as a Sea Org member. Forced by Miscavige to divorce his wife (who reportedly had 3 abortions). Made to build a cage for himself in the area known as "the swamp" near the Old Gilman House. He lived in the cage by himself for months. As the Security Chief at the time (Gary Moorehead) has reported, Miscavige regularly visited Marc, made him stand at attention and then punched him in the stomach. There are many, many, many eye witness accounts of Miscavige beating up Marc and doing things to him to break him down mentally. Miscavige even had Marc's head saved at a large meeting of other execs. Marc also spent years in "The Hole". This guy has been brain washed for decades in a way that would make North Korea jealous. Now he is Miscavige's trained monkey used to represent the reputation of Scientology is Isreal. Marc is a caring, mild, intelligent person. His story is sad to the extreme. It is basically a story of a young boy being a victim of human trafficking at the hands of a vicious cult.

20. Thanks Enthetan, Operating DB, HelluvaHoax!, Jump says "thank you" for this post
Page 72 of 81 FirstFirst ... 6263646566676869707172737475767778798081 LastLast