Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Boston - Part 2

Default Re: Boston - Part 2

Anyone know the cause of death?

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/bos...?pid=184781369

CUDDY, Jessie Jessie Cuddy was born and raised in Dorchester and operated a business in Lower Mills. After graduating from Boston Business School, where she studied business and contract law, Jessie learned the ropes as a young real estate agent working under her mentor, Jack Conway. Over the years, her sales expertise, marketing skills and professionalism earned her ReMax's prestigious Hall of Fame Award and placed her among the top 5% producers in her field. For Jessie, real estate wasn't just a job, it was an opportunity to help people find their perfect home. In 2009 Jessie established Boston Bayside Properties and with her business partner, James Harrison, continued to take an active role in the community, as members of the Lower Mills Merchants Association. For the past thirty years, Jessie was an active member of the Church of Scientology. She volunteered her time in several of the Church's social betterment activities including: The Association for Better Living and Education, The Way to Happiness Foundation and the Foundation for a Drug Free World. She participated annually in Boston's NATIONAL NIGHT OUT, working in conjunction with the Boston Police Department to educate children about the dangers of drugs and drug abuse. Among Jessie's favorite moments were those spent in Dorchester Park with her beloved Golden Retriever, Ben. Every day, whether sunny or snowing, Jessie and Ben would go to the park for a walk, to meet friends and to play ball. It was always a special time for them both. Jessie is survived by her brother, Paul Cuddy; her sister-in-law, Anne Cuddy; two nieces, Melissa Sweeney and Amanda Cuddy; her Goddaughter, Reese Adeline Harrison and many close friends. Jessie was a dear friend, funny and caring, who was always loyal and forgiving. A celebration of her life will be held at Ester Restaurant, 2261 Dorchester Ave, Dorchester Center, MA 02124 on Tuesday, April 11th from 12:00 to 4:00 PM. The memorial service will begin at noon followed by a reception. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to: The Dorchester Park Association P. O. Box #240081 Dorchester, MA 02124-0081

View the online memorial for Jessie CUDDY
    Published in The Boston Globe on Apr. 2, 2017
    Patty Pieniadz Moher

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”
    ― Neil deGrasse Tyson

2. Thanks Type4_PTS, Udarnik says "thank you" for this post

Wow, Jessie, wtf? I liked her well enough. That sucks. She must have only been 60 or so at most.

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by NoIdea View Post
    Wow, Jessie, wtf? I liked her well enough. That sucks. She must have only been 60 or so at most.

I think this is her.. Jessie Cuddy February 25, 1949 – March 27, 2017 That would of course make her 68 when she passed away. My condolences to all who knew her.

5. Thanks NoIdea says "thank you" for this post

Today I was passing by the corner of Boylston Street and Gloucester Street. Right next to the Trader Joes. There is an empty storefront right on the corner. Today, the front doors were open, with signs inviting people in to see a free exhibit about the history of the brutality of psychiatry. They must have gotten a really short term rental on the place. The big "for lease" signs are still up on all the windows and the exhibit sign says this week only. I didn't venture in or hang around outside long. It's been a long time since I've been in touch with anyone at the org, but didn't feel like being recognized. I did peek in and saw Chris Garrison wandering around inside though. It was pretty empty otherwise. A few people were out front, amusedly taking photographs of the sign.

7. Thanks Pooks, Type4_PTS, dchoiceisalwaysrs says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by NoIdea View Post
    Today I was passing by the corner of Boylston Street and Gloucester Street. Right next to the Trader Joes. There is an empty storefront right on the corner. Today, the front doors were open, with signs inviting people in to see a free exhibit about the history of the brutality of psychiatry. They must have gotten a really short term rental on the place. The big "for lease" signs are still up on all the windows and the exhibit sign says this week only. I didn't venture in or hang around outside long. It's been a long time since I've been in touch with anyone at the org, but didn't feel like being recognized. I did peek in and saw Chris Garrison wandering around inside though. It was pretty empty otherwise. A few people were out front, amusedly taking photographs of the sign.
    CCHR's true intent is to remove any and all opposition to hubbard smashing his name into history through the malevolently designed tool of scientology. Just below that is their attempt at control of the money available for 'mental health'.

I am quite sure that the over riding goal of the industry psychiatry is freedom for the individual whereas scientology's goal is slavery to assist hubbard in his megalomania and sociopathic objectives. Sure there are criminals in any group in our society, of which many of those are sociopaths and malignant narcissists but even with those bad apples psychiatry itself is working to reduce such. While on the other hand scientology is working hard to produce and forward those negative syndromes. What better examples could we have other than LCON himself, DM the punitive oppressive slapper, and the many brainwashed OSA PR staff and of course their attack wing....all without remorse.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345