Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fundraiser for ESMB 2017

Default Re: Fundraiser for ESMB 2017

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post

Wow, 10 years!! TEN YEARS!!!

This calls for some kind of ceremonial symbol of achievement. That's the way Ron would have wanted it.

Thus, we will now conduct a standard survey to determine which would be the most theta way to validate the unprecedented achievement:

Pick One (1) of the following:

EVERYONE ON ESMB IS PHOTOGRAPHED WITH A JUMBO CERTIFICATE THAT THEY CAN HOLD OVER THEIR OWN HEADS, WHILE ALSO HOLDING A GOOFY GRIN AND PRETENDING EVERYTHING'S ALL QUITE NORMAL.

EVERYONE ON ESMB GETS A MEDAL LIKE TOM CRUISE.THEN
    THEY PIVOT SMARTLY TO FACE A 100 FOOT HIGH PHOTO
    OF EMMA IN A COMMODORE COSTUME, FOLLOWED BY A
    CRISP SALUTE AND PROUDLY ANNOUNCING "DONE SIR!"

Or better yet, Congratulations! You are now a Moderator door prizes for everyone. I swear that was one of the funniest April Fools jokes I've ever seen here.

On a serious note, congratulations to Emma, Ethercat, the Mods, and all the board members making ESMB a unique community of people.

Silver Meritorious Patron tetloj's Avatar

I'm having trouble using paypal through Pledgie. Is there an email address I can use directly through paypal? Or an account that can be PM'd to me?

Cheers
    aka Ella Raitch

There. That should put you over the top.

Happy Holidays.

"Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company." –Mark Twain

"Religion and theology must not be confounded. Religion is not doctrine, but a new birth." - R. Falckenberg History of Modern Philosophy (on German mysticism).

4. Thanks Enthetan, Ogsonofgroo, cakemaker, afaceinthecrowd, Emma and 1 others says "thank you" for this post
    Likes This is NOT OK !!!! liked this post

THANK YOU!!!! - target has been reached.
    Thank you so much to the generous people who keep ESMB alive every year. You are appreciated xxx

6. Thanks F.Bullbait, cakemaker, Karen#1 says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron afaceinthecrowd's Avatar

I've been around here awhile. Started lurking here around February '08, signed up the end of January '10 and put up my first Post about 2 weeks later http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...ars#post373064.

I spent about a 3 or 4 weeks debating, arguing with and questioning myself whether or not I should join ESMB and make the forgoing Post and, after I joined, another 2 weeks stewing about whether or not I should click "Submit" and cast down my first personal "Tile" to the still-in-progress "Organic Mosaic" that ESMB truly is.

So much has "gone down" while I've been here...So many brilliant, personally helpful and--IMHO--most prescient reveals about Scn, the tech and its' genus...So much needless strife amongst "recently Outs", Exes, Critics and Flame Wars, Personalized Agenda driven evisceration of others--of which, off and on, I most regrettably was occasionally a participant Party to--and So many gut-honest, from the heart and transcendent personal stories that I know--from my personal experience--are most certainly true.

There's also been a few Troll's here and there that have gotten my--in my seventh decade of life--still naive Goat.

There is so, SO, SOOO much here on ESMB beyond the daily ebb and flow of today's Posts and Comments. There are Posts and Links to fascinating, helpful, accurate and first-hand accounts of every era, strata, echelon of Scn & "Tech Breakthrough" by they that were personally there and contributed (significantly, majorly or often completely)...From the "Original Thesis", through the the PDC, ACC's, SHBC, Clearing Course, OT Sections, FEBC, "L"s, NOT's, etc, etc, etc.

ESMB is a uniquely singular repository of "Tiles" to the "Mosaic". Everything, anything and all things a questioning Scn, disaffected Scn, former Scn, Ex Scn could ask, question about or want to know about LRH, the CofS, SO, the Green & Red "Tech" (its' genus, development, "good" parts, "bad" parts, etc) have been openly, knowledgeably and insightfully discussed and chronicled about in detail on ESMB by "Original" Dianeticists, Class 12's, SHSBC Grads, Apollo Crew, FEBC Grads, Commodores Messengers, etc, etc all the way to recent OT 8's and hundreds upon hundreds of Public, Staff and SO Crew that spent anywhere from 2-3 to 30-40 years in Scn--many of whom were trained, audited and "experienced" far beyond the "average Scientologist".

Some of these Folks actually personally knew and interacted with LRH.

ESMB is not for sale. ESMB cannot be bought. IMHO, ESMB is priceless...Emma made it and built it that way and Ethercat and the Mods are keeping it that way. Tough stuff...I admire them all.

I sure as Hell couldn't have done it.

Face
    Last edited by afaceinthecrowd; 2nd December 2016 at 11:45 AM.
    Living is a Metaphor of Life

8. Thanks OutToe83, Bluebell, Free to shine, Gib, Enthetan and 6 others says "thank you" for this post
    Likes OutToe83, Bluebell, Gib, Enthetan, WildKat and 9 others liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    THANK YOU!!!! - target has been reached.
    Thank you so much to the generous people who keep ESMB alive every year. You are appreciated xxx

Not so fast!

That was just for the "FIRST PHASE".

Now with that out of the way, we are finally ready to buy the new ESMB Ideal building!

I already got the flow going on this planet with a power flow of $210.

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

10. Likes Karen#1 liked this post
    LOL! OutToe83, This is NOT OK !!!!, Gib, AngeloV, Karen#1 and 7 others laughed at this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron WildKat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HelluvaHoax! View Post
    Not so fast!

That was just for the "FIRST PHASE".

Now with that out of the way, we are finally ready to buy the new ESMB Ideal building!

I already got the flow going on this planet with a power flow of $210.

And once we've reached the 10 Mil, we'll start another drive for the 20 Mil needed to upgrade and maintain the ESMB ideal building. And after that, we'll talk about the monthly rent needed.
    Dismayed and confused by terrorist attacks? Educate yourself and take action. https://www.theobjectivestandard.com...inst-the-west/

12. Likes HelluvaHoax! liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron phenomanon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tetloj View Post
    I'm having trouble using paypal through Pledgie. Is there an email address I can use directly through paypal? Or an account that can be PM'd to me?

Cheers
    I used a credit card over on paypal with no problem at all.
    phenomanon

14. LOL! Karen#1 laughed at this post

Discussion on excess funds being sent ESMBer in difficulty...

See here:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...=1#post1124642

"Of course, if it's true that Mr. Hubbard was never injured during the war,
    then he never did heal himself using Dianetics principles,
    then Dianetics is based on a lie, and then Scientology is based on a lie." - Tommy Davis

16. Likes Enthetan liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12