Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Sad Detail About a Scientologist Who Passed Away That Y'All Should Know

Default Re: A Sad Detail About a Scientologist Who Passed Away That Y'All Should Know

I've known far too many who developed cancer & believed in scientology even with their dying breath.

Did they skip routine - as in even yearly - health checks for many years ? Of course.

Did they ignore the early signs of illness ? Of course.

When it was completely obvious they were dying, what happened ? oh, they were deemed " INELGIBLE for auditing due to TERMINAL ILLNESS " !

Did they settle for touch assists ? Yep.

I mean I saw people I loved & cared about do 'this' ( <- " this " being complete non confront of reality ! ) & NOT listen to pleads to get themselves cared for - really cared for.

I saw family members of people of those their death bed STILL not allowed to even say goodbye to their loved ones.

Watching good people needlessly die ? Damn. Damn. Damn !

I tell myself to ' get over it '.

That ain't worked for me ...... yet............................and won't.

All I can do is try to stop it from happening to yet another one.
    Ain't life grand !

2. Thanks Churchill, tesseract, JustSheila, Jump, Enthetan says "thank you" for this post

Default Re: A Sad Detail About a Scientologist Who Passed Away That Y'All Should Know

And . . . . I know some people still in that are just going through the motions. They go to events. They act ' interested ' all the time.

They know better than that shit they devoted their life to, but, they still have family that are standing dead center in the cult all rah-rah.

Risk certain disconnection ? Nah.

In the house of the cult there are so so many doing-it-to-get-along .

When that thing collapses it'll be so quick we'll wonder if it was even ever there.
    Last edited by Gizmo; 8th February 2017 at 01:58 PM.
    Ain't life grand !

4. Thanks Edwardo, Churchill, Enthetan, JustSheila says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    And . . . . I know some people still in that are just going through the motions. They go to events. They act ' interested ' all the time.

They know better than that shit they devoted their life to, but, they still have family that I standing dead center in the cult all rah-rah.

Risk certain disconnection ? Nah.

When that thing collapses it'll be so quick we'll wonder if it was even ever there.
    Like the Berlin wall. Hope your right.

6. Thanks Gizmo says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post

The tipping point will be when there are so many people on the edge, that the expulsion of one will result in a chain-reaction of walk-outs. The power of disconnection rests on the idea that "I must submit, or I will lose most of my family and friends". What happens when most of your family and friends have just walked out?

An avalanche often begins with the displacement of one small pebble.
    Find out just what a people will submit to, and you have found out the exact amount of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them; and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows, or with both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. -- Frederick Douglass

8. Thanks Gizmo, Churchill says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Gizmo, Sidney18511 liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12