Thread: List of Independent Scientology Auditors. Some offer a free intro or clean-up session

Default List of Independent Scientology Auditors. Some offer a free intro or clean-up session

List of Independent Scientology Auditors. Some offer a free intro or clean-up session.

https://twitter.com/Scientolipedia/s...92679841517568

THE LIST: http://scientolipedia.org/info/Auditor_Listings

2. Thanks tesseract says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Little David laughed at this post

Default Re: List of Independent Scientology Auditors. Some offer a free intro or clean-up ses

This list had been put up nearly 2 years ago and some auditors pages 3 years ago!
    I wonder if a few names would be out on the next up-date

It certainly depicts the hard core of the remaining old timer auditors and Cses still available.

Goind through the entire list, it was surprising that, apart from one or 2 exceptions, those people are all listed as being n the US..does it means $cientology outside the cult is not alive in other countries or just not encompass other countries???

Default Re: List of Independent Scientology Auditors. Some offer a free intro or clean-up ses

Quote Originally Posted by lotus View Post
    This list had been put up nearly 2 years ago and some auditors pages 3 years ago!

It certainly depicts the hard core of the remaining old timer auditors and Cses still available.

Goind through the entire list, it was surprising that, apart from one or 2 exceptions, those people are all listed as being n the US..does it means $cientology outside the cult is not alive in other countries or just not encompass other countries???
    The list of auditors includes roughly half as non USA/CA. This
    is approximately the same as numbers of scientologists worldwide.

Quote Originally Posted by lotus View Post

Yep it would be great to see an updated list too see if there's any newcomers.

Big List researcher

NewtonT

It's the same with the Indie 500. http://www.scientology-cult.com/decl...indie-500.html

I doubt people are keeping that list up to date. I bet most of the names on it have moved on and no longer identify themselves as Indie scilon.

7. Thanks Enthetan says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by TrevAnon View Post
    NewtonT

It's the same with the Indie 500. http://www.scientology-cult.com/decl...indie-500.html

I doubt people are keeping that list up to date. I bet most of the names on it have moved on and no longer identify themselves as Indie scilon.
    A while back, I went to the official list of orgs and missions at scientology.org and randomly called some of the missions. Many of them had nobody answering the phone in the afternoon, and a few had the answering machine answer as being some private business.

You are not supposed to ever close an org or mission, but the downward spiral often involves the mission being located in somebody's house, and not really operating.
    “The man who does not value himself, cannot value anything or anyone.”
    ― Ayn Rand,